Board index Košarka Reprezentacije

Reprezentacija Hrvatske

Re: Reprezentacija Hrvatske

Postby Tegi » 07 Mar 2013, 02:04

Aleksa9 wrote:Hezonja, Saric, Brzoja, Arapovic, Marineli, Ramljak, Mazalin...

Imali smo mi u generaciji 87-91 20 ovakvih talenta, pa se nismo ovajdili.

Teo, Tepic, Dragovic, Labovic, Markovic, Jeremic, Keselj, Bjelica, Bobi, Raduljica, Macvan, Milutinovic, Musli, Nedovic + Aleksandrov, Tadija i Novica godinu dana stariji i Bogdan godinu dana mladji=18!!!!!

Ne mora to nista da znaci.
A biće ipak da je tegla u pravu, jer je General sam na ovoj obali koju ste napustili i predali bezvoljno.
Tegi

Postby Hezonja » 07 Mar 2013, 02:11

Kod nas je Aleksandrov bio ono sto su tamo Saric i Hezonja tad....Videcemo...
Hezonja

Postby Tegi » 07 Mar 2013, 02:15

Aleksa9 wrote:Kod nas je Aleksandrov bio ono sto su tamo Saric i Hezonja tad....Videcemo...

I Teo, Macvan i Musli, pa i Labovic. Veliki hype je vladao oko njih. Teo je 80% ostvario svoj potencijal, Macvan oko 50%( za njih ima vremena ), Musli ce me u grob oterati, a Labovic je zavrsio sa ozbiljnom kosarkom pre 3 godine.
A biće ipak da je tegla u pravu, jer je General sam na ovoj obali koju ste napustili i predali bezvoljno.
Tegi

Postby pohani komarac » 12 Mar 2013, 11:19

Tegi wrote:
Aleksa9 wrote:
Tegi wrote:
Aleksa wrote:
Košarkaška reprezentacija šest mjeseci uoči Eurobasketa: šteta što se ne igra već danas

Ma cela Evropa ih se plasi. Izaci ce iz grupe sa 0 bodova. Uglavnom su to pouzdani evropski kosarkasi, ali nemaju nijednog svetske klase.

Al' ako im ovi talenti postanu ono sto se ocekuje dominirace za 3-5 godina...

To da. Nisu tu samo Saric i Hezonja, vec i mali Arapovic i onaj drugi decko iz Cibone. Ali da strepimo od Lenija, Rudeza, Frana, Ramljaka i Svedje, nema veze sa vezom.

ako bi isli u najacem sastavu i Repesa nebude nesto kemijao kao inace Rudez, Ramljak i Pilepic nebi trebali biti u reprezentaciji. dok bi Ukic trebao biti covjek s klupe. Markota nazalost bude imao dobru minutazu jer smo pretanki na 4....No tu ce hvala bogu konacno Saric moci pokupit dobru minutazu. Iako jos uvjek steka u napadu njegov doprinos u obrani i skoku nam je prevazan
pohani komarac

Postby Diktator » 10 Apr 2013, 10:23

i sta sad?jel ima nekih novosti?
Kraj sjaji sjajem novog pocetka.
Bol je privremen,ponos je vecan.
OBRADOVIC ZELJKO 22.06.2023.
Diktator

Postby Diktator » 17 May 2013, 20:40

Mozda Spahija preuzme Repesin posao..pre par meseci je rekao da je spreman za povratak i pored toga sto je nakon EP 05 izjavio da vise nikada ne zeli da sudeluje u takmicenjima koja organizuje FIBA

Spoiler: pokaži
Repesa: Croatia Has All Under Control

EUROBASKET 2013

Croatia head coach Jasmin Repesa (EuroBasket 2009)
Jasmin Repesa's future as head coach of the Croatian national team depends on his contract situation with Spanish side Unicaja Malaga

By Dimitris Kontos

Coach Jasmin Repesa returned to the helm of the Croatian national team last summer and led them to a highly successful EuroBasket Qualification Round campaign.

He took over at Spanish club Unicaja Malaga in September and, almost immediately, questions started arising with regards to whether he would stay in charge of Croatia and who would coach the national team at EuroBasket 2013 if he didn't.

Repesa has all the answers clear in his head and, most of all, is eager to communicate to Croatian fans that they have no reason to be preoccupied ahead of September's EuroBasket.

"Malaga has an option on my contract and two days after the last official game, Malaga will take a decision [on the prolongation of the contract for another year], so everything depends on that," Repesa told fibaeurope.com.

"I am a professional; I have to follow the rules in a professional relationship.

"There is no doubt that I take responsibility for the programme of the national team.

"But if Repesa will not be the coach, then Croatia will have a better coach than Repesa."

If Malaga are defeated at FC Barcelona on Sunday and miss out on the Spanish Liga Endesa play-offs, we could know the name of the head coach of Croatia by next Tuesday; if they win and advance to the post-season, we will find out 48 hours after the end of their play-off run.

In either case, if Malaga exercise their option to continue their collaboration with Repesa, he will not coach the Croatian national team at the EuroBasket.

"I will say it one more time: If Repesa is not the coach, the federation will take a decision and there will be a better coach than Repesa," the 52-year-old tactician repeats with emphasis.

Is Neven Spahija that better coach, as media in Croatia have reported extensively?

"He is available and he is ready to take the national team, he has shown in this situation that he is a great person," Repesa reveals.

"My opinion is that he is a great coach, I have a great relationship with him, I am in contact with him almost every day,"

"[Spahija] fully understands my situation and that of the national team."

"I am part of the board that takes decisions and I also take responsibility," Repesa adds, leaving little doubt that in his view the former Fenerbahce, Valencia, Tau Vitoria and Maccabi Tel Aviv head coach will be the ideal successor in case his contract with Malaga is prolonged.

20. Dario Saric (Croatia)
Dario Saric made his debut for the senior national team last year and is likely to be on the team again this summer

EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL, PLAYERS ON BOARD

The Malaga coach is confident that even if his team go on a deep play-off run and their front office postpones the decision, there would still be no reason for anyone in Croatia to worry about the national team's preparations for the EuroBasket being compromised.

"Everything is under control, the federation has everything under control," Repesa states categorically.

"The [preparation] schedule is already done, I have that information from the federation, the training programme, the scrimmage (warm-up) games, everything is ready.

"It's my national team and I will do anything to help [in another capacity], like an assistant, an advisor, like the person who started a new programme last year and created a new atmosphere, a great relationship.

"First of all the approach is different than before and this programme has to go ahead.

Regardless of whether it will be Repesa or Spahija that pace the sideline in Slovenia, the success of the Croatian national team at the EuroBasket will largely depend on how many of their vastly talented players will take to the court.

"They will play," Repesa states adamantly.

"They will play because last year I permitted to anyone who had a problem to resolve it, but everyone promised last summer they would come [to the EuroBasket].

"If they've forgotten that, they will have to say why they forgot what they have promised.

"Croatia does not have 50, 70 or a thousand players [at this level] like the USA.

"We have a maximum of 20 players who are able to play in the national team and they know very well that they will play."

Croatia were drawn in First Round Group C, together with reigning champions Spain, hosts Slovenia, Poland, Georgia and the Czech Republic and despite his general optimism, Repesa is careful not to raise expectations at this stage.

"Croatia has great potential, but what we miss in the last years is a good result," he said.

"We will play very close [to home], in Slovenia, and we will have many of our fans there.

"I hope that if we make a good preparation we will bring a good result.

"The last time I was the coach of the national team (his first spell was from 2005 to 2009) we made it to the World Championship after 15 years and to the Olympics after 15 years.

"In my opinion, this generation is ready to make again a good result."
Diktator

Postby Baron » 26 May 2013, 12:34

Planinic definitvno potvrdio da nece igrati na EP.

Ko ostaje na pleju, Roko Leni, Rok Stipcevic, Marko Popovic, Donte Drejper ?
Baron

Postby aggressor » 27 May 2013, 10:41

Mislim da je i Popović otkazao, tako da su na playu dosta tanki.. Jest da Stipcevic igra solidno u Italiji ali on jednostavno nije taj kalibar, a Draper se nije bas naigrao u Realu ove sezone. Tako da ostaju na Ukicu koji po meni ima vise karakteristike beka sutera, nego playa. Da Planinic ide, to bi im bio jack pot..
aggressor

Postby Hezonja » 27 May 2013, 17:06

Marko Popovic je i zvanicno potvrdio svoje neigranje na EP-u.
Hezonja

Postby Diktator » 28 May 2013, 13:41

Širši seznam Jasmina Repeše pred začetkom priprav za EuroBasket 2013:

Roko Leni Ukić (Panathinaikos), Dontaye Dominic Draper (Real Madrid), Rok Stipčević (Scavolini), Ante Delaš (Zadar), Toni Prostran (Zadar), Marko Tomas (Cedevita), Krunoslav Simon (Unicaja), Bojan Bogdanović (Fenerbahče Ülker), Mario Hezonja (Barcelona Regal), Fran Pilepić (Bilbao Basket), Ivan Ramljak (Široki Wwin), Luka Babić (Cedevita), Hrvoje Perić (Vanoli Cremona), Damjan Rudež (CAI Zaragoza), Dario Šarić (Cibona), Mario Delaš (Žalgiris), Damir Markota (Bešiktaš), Leon Radošević (EA7 Emporio Armani), Miro Bilan (Cedevita), Darko Planinić (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Ante Tomić (Regal Barcelona), Luka Žorić (Unicaja Malaga), Lukša Andrić (Cedevita) in Stanko Barać (Anadolu Efes).
Diktator

Postby Hezonja » 28 May 2013, 13:42

Sa Popovicem i Planinicem Hrvati bi ili kandidati za zlato, ovako tesko, mada su dosta jaki, narocito u reketu.

Hezonja mora u 12.
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 07 Jun 2013, 10:59

Strasno jaka hrvatska repka do 19 godina.Nema Karla Zganeca, jer nije zavrsio skolu.

1. Mario Hezonja, Barcelona Regal
2. Tomislav Gabrić, Jolly JBS
3. Josip Gulam, Jolly JBS
4. Tomislav Radoš, Osječki Sokol
5. Jakov Mustapić, Cedevita
6. Karlo Lebo, Cedevita
7. Filip Bundović, Zabok
8. Lovro Demo, Križevci
9. Dario Šarić, Cibona
10. Marin Marić, Split
11. Martin Junaković, GKK Šibenik
12. Dominik Mavra, Split
13. Ivan Bender, Split
14. Mislav Brzoja, Dubrava
15. Antun Hrkač, Darda
16. Daniel Zovko, Zrinjski HT Mostar
Hezonja

Postby AirBall » 10 Aug 2013, 20:44

Zoric je pao kao da ga je metak pogodio, vrlo nezgodna povreda...
''A ko su oni tudjim slugama da sude''
AirBall

Postby skeva » 11 Aug 2013, 14:41

Ima li prenosa utakmice protiv Svaba?
nolinjo wrote:stime sto je gagic najbolji defanzivni centar evropske kosarke
skeva

PreviousNext

Return to Reprezentacije