Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Rafael Nadal

Re: Rafael Nadal

Postby alcesta » 03 May 2013, 21:59

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/3429139/bids

Bid now on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to watch champion tennis player, Rafael Nadal practice in Mallorca, Spain for 1 hour. After you see him training, you will have the opportunity to play with him for 30 minutes during a private lesson.

Fresh from his 7th win at the 2012 French Open, Rafael Nadal is widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time. Nadal has won 11 Grand Slam singles titles, the 2008 Olympic gold medal in singles and a record 19 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments. He completed the career Grand Slam by winning the 2010 US Open, being the seventh player in history, and the youngest, to achieve it.

Unless you find yourself in the finals of an upcoming Grand Slam, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play with "The King of Clay."

Proceeds of this item will be split between the Forever Dream Foundation and Rafael Nadal Foundation

Estimated Value: $200,000

Već su stigli do 150000 :huh:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Hezonja » 05 May 2013, 14:22

Sa danasnjeg treninga.Dobro se ispromasivao :nisamja:
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 11 May 2013, 18:38

Nadal: Nisam mogao da poželim bolju seriju rezultata

Španski teniser Rafael Nadal rekao je da nije mogao da poželi bolju seriju rezultata pošto se od povratka na teren posle povrede kolena plasirao u sedam uzastopnih finala.

- Nisam mogao da poželim bolju seriju rezultata. Pre pet meseci nisam ni sanjao da ću imati ovakav povratak na teren. Želim da se zahvalim svima koji su me podržali u tom teškom periodu - rekao je Nadal posle plasmana u finale turnira u Madridu, a prenosi Beta.

Nadal je u polufinalu bio bolji od sunarodnika Pabla Anduhara sa 2:0 u setovima (6:0, 6:4).

- Prvi set sam odigrao veoma, veoma dobro. Pablo je bio agresivniji u drugom i imao je šanse za brejk, ali ga je sreća u tim trenucima zaobišla.

Nadal se u februaru vratio tenisu posle sedmomesečne pauze zbog povrede levog kolena i od tada osvojio četiri od dosadašnjih šest turnira na kojima je učestvovao.

Španac će u finalu turnira u Madridu, čiji je dvostruki pobednik, igrati protiv pobednika duela između Tomaša Berdiha iz Češke i Švajcarca Stanislasa Vavrinke.
Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 12 May 2013, 17:16

Bravo :copa2:
Kad bi samo već jednom promenili ovu jezu od trofeja, svake godine se nadam ali ništa.
alcesta

Postby Opojni zumbul » 12 May 2013, 19:17

A zna li neko šta predstavlja ovo čudo od trofeja,neku jelku...? Nisam pametan.

Ali i dalje po morbidnosti trofeja prednjači Pariz.
Opojni zumbul

Postby alcesta » 12 May 2013, 19:21

To su reketi naslagani pod različitim uglom jedan na drugi, a ovo što štrči kao bodlje su im u stvari drške (sa sve dijamantima :roll: ). Problem je što se treba baš doooobro zagledati izbliza da se provali šta je u pitanju, a izdaleka sve izgleda najblaže rečeno kao ispošćeni kaktus, da ne kažem nešto gore.
Pariz je na svu sreću promenio trofej, nije ni ono drvo neka lepota ali i to je bolje nego raniji crni pipci, bljak.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 15 May 2013, 00:37

Borg: 'Nadal is an artist!'

Despite the fact that he had his record of French Open titles stolen by the Spaniard last year, Björn Borg is fulsome in his praise of Rafael Nadal, who added a seventh crown to his incredible record last year. The Swede, a six-time winner in Paris, not only warmly congratulated Nadal on his seventh Roland Garros success but hopes that the Matador from Manacor will go on to win many more. And with Rafa having just bagged his 55th title at the ATP Masters 1000 in Madrid (and 40th on clay no less), he is in pole position according to Borg to make it eight triumphs at the Porte d'Auteuil in a few weeks' time. Yes, Borg is what you could call an unconditional Nadal fan…

Björn, what do you think of the Big Four (Djokovic, Federer, Murray and Nadal) who are currently dominating men's tennis?

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm delighted that Nadal is back, that he is playing again at last. He's a very important figure for tennis in general. He has a really strong personality and whatever he does, he creates a buzz around tennis just by coming on court. As for Roger, I hope that he'll be around for another few years. As far as I'm concerned, he is the greatest player of all time. Djokovic is the best player there is at the moment, and he's certainly proved that, and Murray's up there as well. The rivalry between these four guys is incredible, and it's exactly what tennis needs.

Nadal is currently 26 years old which is the age you were when you decided to give up tennis. And he looks like he is going to carry on smashing every clay-court record in existence…

He's incredible – he's is the best player that there has ever been on clay! Watching him play on this surface and how he is evolving… At least he's injured some of the time, which gives the others a ray of hope! On clay though, he's still the man to beat – and that will always be the case for as long as he is playing. We saw that at Monte Carlo and that's not going to change at Roland Garros, where it's best-of-five sets out on Centre Court! He's only ever lost there once, remember… There's no-one better than him on this surface! People don't realise this – maybe the public has been spoilt to a certain extent. Rafa's quite simply an artist when it comes to clay!

Are you surprised at how well he has been playing since coming back after a seven-month absence?

I'm not surprised that Nadal has managed a come-back like this. If he didn't have the motivation, he wouldn't have bothered coming back. He still wants to win and I reckon that he can win a few more Grand Slams – fingers crossed, health and fitness permitting. But he's a clever man and he been on the circuit for long enough now to know what he can and can't do. I repeat, he's the man to beat in Paris, and I'm really looking forward to watching him there. You can still see his hunger for victory. He's still enjoying it and having fun. And as I say, getting the better of him on clay is… well, complicated (laughs).

How did you feel when he beat your French Open title record last year?

I was delighted for him. I know Rafa and I like him very much as a person. He really is a great guy, and I was the first to congratulate him! I hope he'll win many more, starting with his eighth French Open title this year! He's incredible, both as a player and a person.
Gama

Postby alcesta » 19 May 2013, 23:06

Još jedna titula, po očekivanju, postaje već dosadan :biggrin:

Poslušati ovaj deo na 1:48 obavezno :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Milutinov Tata on 20 May 2013, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: youtube snimak
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 03 Jun 2013, 14:50

Srecan rodjendan Rafito :)
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby alcesta » 04 Jun 2013, 20:44

Kasnim, ali srećan rođendan :biggrin:
Lepu je i tortu dobio :biggrin:
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 04 Jun 2013, 21:07

A Djokovic onaj prcmoljak od tortice.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Starsica

Postby alcesta » 04 Jun 2013, 22:10

Možda ne umeju da prave bezglutenske torte :laugh: btw, rekla Maša da zavidi Rafi na torti, ona se sad razume u konditorsku industriju :biggrin:
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 04 Jun 2013, 22:17

Ona ima neke bombone ili secer, sta?
Starsica

Postby alcesta » 04 Jun 2013, 22:22

Sugarpova gumene bombone. :biggrin: Ima na njenoj temi, mislim.
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 04 Jun 2013, 22:26

Jaoooo gumene bombone :drool:
Starsica

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke