Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Juan Martín del Potro

Re: Juan Martín del Potro

Postby Liv » 22 Jun 2011, 13:14

Koliko ja znam dvaput. Raonicu je bio prvi valjda, mozhda su pomesali :confused:

edit: lupaju, DelPo je 2007, 2008 i 2009 ispao u drugom kolu.
Liv

Postby Gama » 22 Jun 2011, 23:03

Crni Delpo :mukica:
Ne gleda samo Nole u nebo kad pogresi :roll: . Ovo je posle lakog forhenda koji salje u aut.
U TB na svoju set loptu :sakaosto:
Posle izgubljenog seta :( . I ja bih ih bacila.
ImageImage
Gama

Postby M.S. » 22 Jun 2011, 23:09

With darkness called, Juan Martin del Potro took off his shoes, chucked them into the stands, hitting an exiting fan in the head

:manikir:
Najbolji je režim za sve ljude. Najgori su ljudi za sve režime.
M.S.

Postby Gama » 23 Jun 2011, 23:45

Delpo/Rohus 67(7) 61 60 64 (2. kolo)
Kao da je drugi covek izasao danas na teren. Mora da je to zbog novih patika :biggrin:.
Gama

Postby Gama » 25 Jun 2011, 02:18

After Juan Martin del Potro beat Olivier Rochus in four sets on Thursday, the 2009 US Open threw his trainers to a child in the crowd. "It's the first time I've given my shoes to someone," said the Argentine. "After the match I saw the kid and signed everything for him. I walked back to the locker room in my socks."
Gama

Postby Gama » 28 Jun 2011, 00:43

Steta :(
ImageImageImageImage
Gama

Postby AirBall » 28 Jun 2011, 00:48

Delpo je imao snage za 3 seta ozbiljne igre protiv Nadala, mada sam ja odusevljen prikazanim i ako nastavi sa ovakvim trendom do US opena ce biti ozbiljna konkurencija cetvorci...
''A ko su oni tudjim slugama da sude''
AirBall

Postby Maki » 28 Jun 2011, 00:54

Da je bio samo malo strpljiviji i skoncentrisaniji na brejk lopte a pogotovu u TB mogao je ovo lagano da dobije 3:0..
Ni u jednom statistickom parametru Rafa nije bio bolji od njega,a napravio je samo jedan brejk za ceo mec.Veliko iskustvo za Delpa i verujem da ovakve prilike vise nikad nece propustiti samo da ostane zdrav. :thumbup:
Maki

Postby alcesta » 28 Jun 2011, 10:07

Odličan meč, a meni je najdraže što je uspeo čitav da izađe s ove trave. To mi je bitnije od rezultata trenutno, kakav je staklen. :nargile: Samo kad nije ništa bilo s onim kukom.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby lord_slawe_ » 30 Jun 2011, 10:17

Ovaj neki saljivdzija..
lord_slawe_

Postby Dejan » 01 Jul 2011, 22:59

Juan Martin prepisuje od Noleta :lollol:

...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Gama » 06 Jul 2011, 22:32

Cim igra, nije povredjen. Dobro je.
Del Potro comes back after a two-year absence from Davis Cup competition. His last tie had been the 2009 quarterfinal clash between Argentina and Czech Republic, in Ostrava, where the two singles victories of the ‘Tower of Tandil’ couldn’t avoid a 3-2 defeat of his team.
“I feel glad to be back with the team,” said the man who is going to be the No. 1 player of Argentina, as Juan Ignacio Chela – the highest ranked player in the team – will only be part of the doubles team with Eduardo Schwank.
“I had a really bad year last season, but I’ve made a great comeback and right now I have the possibility to play for Argentina in Davis Cup. It is always special not only for me, but for the whole team to play in front of our crowd. Hopefully we will enjoy the matches and try to win.”
Has DelPo been thinking about the moment when he enters the court? “Not yet. I feel a little nervous, but I will be ready to fight tomorrow.”
On the other hand, Argentina can’t count on David Nalbandian this time, due to an adductor strain suffered during Wimbledon. Nevertheless, he is expected to be part of the supporting crowd tomorrow, as well as former Davis Cup players Agustin Calleri and Guillermo Coria.
Gama

Postby Dejan » 09 Jul 2011, 10:51

Intervju posle plasmana u SF Davis Cup-a( na španskom)

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohu ... id=1332804
...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Dejan » 25 Jul 2011, 22:32

Del Potro targets Murray's top four spot

Juan Martin del Potro has declared his injury problems to be safely behind him, and now he insists only he - not his rivals - will dictate which ranking he reaches over the next 12 months.

Del Potro looked to be on course to challenge the likes of Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer at the pinnacle sport when he beat both men en route to the 2009 US Open. That swept the Argentinian to the world No. 4 slot, but wrist surgery then saw him drop to around 500th due to a prolonged absence.

The hard-hitting right-hander has slowly been rebuilding his game over the past few months, recently losing to Nadal in four sets at Wimbledon, two of which went the way of the Spaniard on a tiebreaker. Now Del Potro steps up his US Open preparations at this week's Farmers Classic, and the second seed warned rivals that only he will determine whether he returns to the top four - pushing out Andy Murray.

"First I was thinking I could fix [the injury] quickly when it started hurting," Del Potro told the Los Angeles Times. "So I played again and everything was worse and I started to think, 'OK, need surgery. Will I play again?'"

The turning point was the Nadal match, which gave Del Potro confidence despite the fact it ended in defeat. "Now I only think, 'OK, my physical self is fine now and it is up to me again to be where I want. I felt at that moment as if I was really back."

Del Potro has the backing of one of the sport's greatest players, Pete Sampras, who won 14 grand slams during an illustrious career. "I am a big proponent of his game," Sampras said. "He has a murder serve and I like the fact he hits a pretty flat ball. That's not easy for a guy of his height.

"I also like his big attitude. He's not afraid of winning or saying he wants to be right there with Nadal and Djokovic and Federer. And part of his attitude is that he's willing to take chances. In that way he's a little like Federer. Federer will go for big shots and he's willing to miss, but the ones he makes can be incredible. DelPo is the same way."

One man Del Potro will need to leapfrog if he is to return to the world's top four is Nicolas Almagro, who became the third Spaniard to move into the top 10 despite Sunday's defeat to Gilles Simon at the German Tennis Championships. Meanwhile, Vera Zvonareva cemented her place as world No. 3 by winning the Baku Cup.
Dejan

Postby Dejan » 28 Jul 2011, 14:03

DelPo je pobedio Blejka 6:4 7:6 (3) i plasirao se u četvrtfinale Farmers classic-a gde će se sastati sa Gulbisom.

Dejan

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke