Postby AirBall » 10 May 2011, 00:30

Onda nema nikakve dileme...

Zagreb pravi pravu riznicu talenata...

Dovlaci sve najvce talente u Hrvatskoj!
''A ko su oni tudjim slugama da sude''
AirBall

Re: Mladi talenti Evrope

Postby KKP » 10 May 2011, 08:10

Dario Šarić je neverovatan talenat. Mislim da će biti veliki igrač u budućnosti, mada to nije mnogo teško zaključiti. :D
KKP

Postby bekrinjo » 10 May 2011, 08:26

Hezonja je igrao sinoc protiv Splita tj. debitovao kao i Mavra i Kraljic...
Topić himnu nije pevao,nije pevao,nije pevao!!!
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

Váyase, señor Questa váyase!!!!
bekrinjo

Postby bekrinjo » 10 May 2011, 09:36

Dario Saric, the great hope Croatian
The best talent in 20 years, according Spahija. Triple double title in the finals of the European Cadet and Junior Tournament Euroleague. Born in Sibenik and son of a former teammate of Drazen Petrovic, Dario Saric is a new phenomenon and the great hope Croatian

Barcelona, ​​8 May. 2011 .- "Make the fifth foul! Make the fifth foul for you cheers!" So Predrag Saric shouted from under the basket in the final minute of the Nike International Junior Tournament of the Euroleague, with his KK Zagreb child about to get the title.

To understand Dario Saric have to understand his father, Predrag Saric, a power forward and a good shooter who played for many years and shared Sibenka track with the legendary Drazen Petrovic. In 1991, in full career as a player, he came to give up for dead in the front of the Balkan war , but fortunately the player appeared again in Sibenik lamenting "an unpleasant confusion." Predrag now exercises guide the career of his son and lives in a special way, possibly excessive. Always accompany Dario screams and is exalted as anyone in the game, including communicating with the players shouting KK Zagreb in the middle game. You get to see him turn into a show. He stars and knows it.

Dario is in Sibenik, the city of only 51,000 inhabitants who also was born and grew to Drazen Petrovic. His first steps were precisely at the School Drazen Petrovic and he is in all likelihood, the young player most noise and comments on its future is generated from the independence of Croatia.

Dario Saric of Croatia with flag (Photo: FIBA ​​Europe / Marko Metla)

As much as his playing style does not look like anything, the comparison with Petrovic is inevitable ... Predrag Saric and deepening himself a year ago in a report Superkosarka and translated by nbadraft.net: "I can not be objective, but as I played with Drazen and I know how he played when he was 15, I dare say that my son is and Drazen. might even have more talent than Drazen, but the work ethic is unmatched (...) Drazen was a worker and had never seen, while Dario trains 3-4 hours a day. I always say that lift before and go to train, but not always apeta.'s just not a 'hunter', but has the genes to be a world class player " .

Close Dario Saric (Jordi Montraveta)

Too much burden for a kid who just turned 17? Who knows. On the floor he is the leader of KK Zagreb, he sets the tone on offense and defense, and not only playing but with gestures and even giving instructions. But it is selfish on the court and his teammates love, enough to see the pictures of the final celebration of NIJT. "I'm very happy for my guys, we've got something great for the Zagreb and the Croatian basketball. It's awesome!" we had then, still bloodied by several blows received during the final.

He speaks good English but not understand the word "pressure" (pressure). Best. "I try not to distract, play and enjoy and all is coming" he says. "I play with my friends and have fun," he adds. And the future, the other big question in any interview that boasts: "My dream is to play for a big in Europe and then, perhaps, in the NBA .

There are rumors of Panathinaikos, as before the signing was on a multi with Baskonia. In tubasket.com, Predrag talked about this possibility, noting that "we do not reach an agreement. suspicious of his talent . Asked if the money had to do, he answered that "yes, money too" .

Dario Saric portentous entrance (Photo Jordi Montraveta)

Why is it special?

Because you can do almost anything and almost everything right. Measured without shoes 2.05 and 2.09 with them, according to official measurements of the Nike Hoop Summit last month, and can play base. Chiriaev Not as this time is true. In fact, in junior competition can play whatever they want, without exception. In professional positions 2-3-4 safe alternative, more in terms of its evolution defensive not offensive.

Could be what American basketball call a "point forward." A big man capable of creating the game from outside and from inside, a man who can score and assist with extreme ease.

Define their game in just a few lines, one could say that Saric is a player that controls everything that happens in space offensive team. If there is a space, find a mate, if you can list not wasted. An athlete is correct, fast and coordinated but without much explosiveness, its benefits reach the boat, its overall height and creates danger with the ball in his hands. Their points of improvement are in the shot (not bad, but improved, in Barcelona not only put a triple) and the necessary evolution in defense to defend quick players and external.

Dario Saric is on everyone's lips. It is also the protagonist in the book "Stolen Dreams: Yugoslav basketball," by Juan Hinojosa. In it, he considers the phenomenon Spahija "after a long time, we have an exceptional talent: Dario Saric. He is the first from that generation of Petrovic, Kukoc and Radja, who has that level.'s the best player we have drawn from we are an independent country . Radja also speaks: "I've seen a certain talent. But if you work hard will not become a player of that range" .

Dario Saric enters basket (Jordi Montraveta)

By their deeds you will know

Dario Saric, as at the time Ricky Rubio, is preceded by his deeds. And there are few. The most eye-catching display in the final of the Cadet European Bar (Montenegro) last summer's 30 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, title and MVP. In the tournament, averaged 24.3 points Saric (1 º of the league), 11.5 rebounds (1 st) and 5.8 assists (2 nd).

In the Nike International Junior Tournament, Saric marveled at 20.3 points, 12.3 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 29.3 in average rating. Against the best juniors in Europe and being a year younger than most, should be added. In the final against Zalgiris signed another triple-double (it's about custom) with 19 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists and received up to 10 faults.

Despite his youth, Saric KK Dubrava plays in the Croatian league averaging 16.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 22.9 rating per game and eventually with KK Zagreb in the Adriatic League demanding .
Pablo Malo de Molina
ACB.COM

Jos malo o Saricu...
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

bekrinjo

Postby pohani komarac » 10 May 2011, 11:33

klinac koji nije pokupio slavu u euroligi, ali zato je dominirao u hrvatskoj ukljucujuci i utakmice protiv zagreba. bek suter koji ima sve osim vrhunskih fizikalija

edit - pravilno linkovan video..
pohani komarac

Postby bekrinjo » 10 May 2011, 20:45

10. 05. 2011
NIKE I NEDIM ĐEDOVIĆ POTPISALI SPONZORSKI UGOVOR
Vodeća kompanija sportske opreme u svetu, NIKE, je potpisala trogodisnji sponzorski ugovor, sa talentovanim Nedim Djedovićem, igračem Barcelone. Djedović je rodjen 1997, član je pionirskog tima FCB, koji je u finalu spanskog kupa za pionire (Mini Copa) porazen od Huventuda, dok je proslog meseca bio MVP jednog od najjačih pionirskih turnira u Spaniji - Santa Andrea. Nedim je poreklom iz Bosne, I mladji je brat Nihada Djedovića, takodje igrača FCB, koji je na pozajmic u Lotomatici Rim, ove sezone. Veoma je retka situacija, da se proizvodjači sportske opreme odluče za potpisivanje sponzorskih ugovora sa sportistima te starosne dobi, ali očigledno je da je ogroman talenat Nedima Djedovića, bio vise nego dovoljan razlog za NIKE da pretekne konkurenciju I potpise ugovor, sa jednim četrnaestogodisnjakom.

Beobasket.net
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

bekrinjo

Postby bekrinjo » 12 May 2011, 21:44

Basketball surprises us every day with new names, quickly passing wonders unknown to winners, stars of promise. Jon Alaves Dam ACBlog we offer at this present and merits of the men of the future, young talent that will need to talk.
Saric, Hezonja and Mavra, the magic trio 12/05/2011
The boy wonder is back to amaze the world. He has done it again, the best prospect in recent years in the Balkans again dazzled with his play, exquisite blend of the Profile School physical Balkan and privilege that makes you see the game from its 2.05-barefoot-like no . A scholar, a worthy successor of the largest and ambition that does not see the skyline.

But this time he was alone with him a duet of real estate, which made ​​his participation in the Nike International Junior Tournament was not merely an individual achievement to remember in the history books the appointment. Together with Mario Hezonja and Dominik Mavra formed a trio of real estate that was the feeling of the long weekend. With a solid quintet, the Croats of Zagreb KK -to those who Saric defined as "a gang of good friends who play basketball" - found no rival that was able to stand up to the extreme talent of the three best players coming out between Croats 90 to 95.

Dario took more deserved the MVP -20.3 pts, 12.3 reb, 6.3 reb, 29.3 val-probably the history of the tournament, finishing the tournament as a whirlwind , almost-impossible to stop, ended with a triple-double ended with a beautiful ATTENDANCE. The magical trio, as defined in the Annex to Palau to Saric, Hezonja and Mavra, looked unstoppable at times, touched by a magic wand that gave them security, creativity, recording and transmission of joy which spread to the full extent to Directions to crush. Not to get to play a collective game round, and that his game was based more on individual wonders more than anything else.

Dario Saric of Croatia with flag (Photo: FIBA ​​Europe / Marko Metla)

The youngest team dazzled, especially in the last match of group that swept to Fenerbahçe Ülker in a brutal display, promises the level before James Metec Birsen, Eroglu or Berkay Candan Erbil . In that game, the magic trio scored 74 points, 32 rebounds and 13 assists for 107 of valuation.

Accompanied by his father, Predrag Saric , Dario has shown the world, a step fraught with scouts from all over Europe and the United States, the reason for his myth.

Saric is a complete all-terrain 2.05, that dares to reach 2.9 when Nike puts on his white and red and where he sees the world much easier than other mortals. A combination of class, physical, thinking, leadership, extraordinary vision and execution, which allows you to play almost every position, even though its classification would be more accurate point-forward, ie a combination of wing and wing- pivot, whose mission management and creation of game exceeds even that of the base.

With Saric everything flows, it is the wise, he eats it. Rebounds, the ball goes across the track, lift your head. Review, send, create and execute the action. Do not hesitate to create for his teammates, believe in them.

It does everything, rebounding thanks to its physical size and good speed ", aggressiveness and skill; up the ball as a base and controls the action. He is a player who sees the game well, being able to sort, view and examine the advantages. It does very well from the 1x1 or 2x2, which may be block or handler. A good first step and exquisite skills in ball handling allow you to overflow with his head held high, scanning all possibilities, if you finish with one of its two ambidextrous hands getting to the basket or tray a good shot or short board. That, without being the best athlete in the world, but a combination of intelligence and fundamentals that makes it special. In the passage of the calculated head penetration, the field is always looking at the possibility of taking an open shot to pass difficult it is, thanks to its breadth of vision and long arms, or cuts to the basket to create thanks to aid it receives.

You can also create from the low post and a half, which is very comfortable. Where the ball constantly asked to run himself with a good set of feet to the pole or putting the ball on the floor in the middle post to mean penetration, launch or open corners. If a physical player he postea lower, if lower in athletic ability he breaks into the 1x1.

His shot is not all that could be consistent. Sometimes abused some situations throw something without having created anything hasty. His shot is too static, not looking jump shots or rarely do, though in truth its size allows it in some way. You can throw consistency out of the boat, but needs to win more regularly and maybe some choice in these situations, in addition to regulating the mechanics that sometimes looks different in one shot to another.

Certainly these issues can dominate the game, has already proved to older people and more physical in the Croatian league with the Dubrava . However, only the first time before the FMP defense made ​​him a consistent, very closed and something physical, so it has enjoyed quite easily seen from the opposing defense during the tournament. This and its defensive capacity, were the two aspects that have not been able to assess correctly to get a more complete analysis of its potential.

Why? For the sheer necessity of keeping Saric, Mavra Hezonja and track every minute possible, preferably 40. Therefore, Saric has failed to demonstrate any kind of defensive ability, even in many cases are placed in the center of the leading defensive moves and warning of closures and cuts. Still, it's a player with good lateral movement and that combined with his hands, size and aggressiveness can make it a right rather than defender in the future.

Beyond the purely technical, is a spectacle to see him play. It is a true leader. Organizes peers, check for errors fights, directs and gestures. Each key is held basket as if the game-winner of the Euroleague. It's that kind of player who does not have to see him average, or you love it or hate it.

Hezonja and Mavra, his two faithful squires

But he was not alone in this adventure. Two good players with him as faithful squires and Dominik Mario Hezonja Mavra.

Mario Hezonja -21 pts, 7.8 reb, 1.1 ass, 22.1-val is the one that seems to have better future and we are talking about a player's old cadet, which is two years younger than the average for the tournament. Mario is a swingman, a player between the guard and small forward positions, with extraordinary physical and athletic. It measures 1.98, it is pure fiber, has a remarkable jumping ability and quick. Something that allows you to go to rebound with extraordinary power and effectiveness.

Mario Hezonja Machaca (Photo Jordi Montraveta)

It is very complete offensive, thanks to their physical skills and good ball handling. You can shoot from outside and middle distance suspensions after boat, but also for long. Actually receive lethal situations and throw, shot very fast, with good mechanics and accuracy. You can attack the basket thanks to a good range of technical solutions that address the obstacles, power and a good first step. Ending is very aggressive and can turn balls.

Where it feels more comfortable with the open, where it becomes a very powerful player, always looking for the hoop aggressively and watching the game around. He is the one that has made the most spectacular moves of the championship, in the form of tremendous mates-no doubt going to bust the ring is who is using or counterattack, in which one has dared to make highways and sewers. Without doubt, this is a spectacular player and a bright future.

The other companion in this magical trio is Dominik Mavra -21.3 pts, 7.5 reb, 3.3 ass val-27.8 , a guard who also has had his minutes as a base born in 1994-Saric's age and one year longer than Hezonja. In his 1.94, Mavra has taken a leap in quality in recent months thanks to his experience at senior level. Its explosion has led him to be the best of the tournament, taking minutes totally crazy in scoring, as in the second half before FMP.

Dominik Mavra (Euroleague Photo / Getty)

Mavra is a scorer, especially through the shot, but its handling and speed make him also to attack the basket directly. But above all his game is based on a very quick shot and can create itself, mostly in middle-distance lethal suspensions. Earn easy space with a very quick retreat and run, that's lethal, it has very high percentages in the middle distance. Furthermore, it can shoot from outside, rebound and pass the ball, though, when playing in the position of "one" has abused the sobredribbling and forcing too many options to throw to him.

We conclude with a special mention for the glue of this team Filip Knezevic , a player who despite their low visibility and brightness has been a fundamental factor in the stellar performance of the three key figures in the team and players with a brighter future.
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

bekrinjo

Postby pohani komarac » 14 May 2011, 00:43

saric, hezonja i mavra
pohani komarac

Postby AirBall » 16 May 2011, 12:27

Velika nada francuske kosarke Evan Fournier iz Poitiersa... Ocekuje se da bude izabran na ovogodisnjem NBA draftu... Beli igrac je u pitanju, a slika govori mnogo vise od reci...

Gledajte i uzivajte...

''A ko su oni tudjim slugama da sude''
AirBall

Postby pohani komarac » 17 May 2011, 18:19

gledao sam tog francuza. sjajan talent. ima dobre predispoziciji i odlicnu tehniku. kreatvan i inteligentan igrac. mislim da bas nije cisti bijelac, vise mulat

ovog momka isto treba zapamtit. devon van oostrum, englez porijeklom iz nizozemske. uz miljenovica najveci talent europe u 93. godistu. clan caje laboral

edit - pravilno postavljen youtube.
pohani komarac

Postby Stoxan » 19 May 2011, 23:35

Hezonja u pobedi Zagreba nad Zadrom 98-60 na završnici kadetskog prvenstva Hrvatske imao učinak od :shock: 43 poena, 16 skokova, 11 ukradenih lopti i 5 asistencija uz indek 63 :shock:
http://kosarka.org/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=39901

Inače Hazanja je imao skoro tri puta veći indeks korisnosti nego ceo tim Zadra 63-22
"Bolje sto godina živeti kao milioner, nego sedam dana kao beskućnik!!!"Alan Ford
Stoxan

Postby Talicni Tom » 24 May 2011, 17:05

Volio bih da ovaj post mogu da napišem na drugoj temi, ali po svemu sudeći ovdje je namjenjen.
Riječ je o malom Nikoli Ivanoviću i kako sam ga vidio na snimku meča Budućnost - Mornar za titulu CG prvenstva.
Utakmica koja rezltatski i statistički nikako nije zanimljiva meni je bila sjajna. Ne zbog Budućnosti nego Mornara, odnosno malog Ivanovića i još par interesantnih mlađih igrača za koje sam prvi put čuo Ljujića, Vujoševića.
Ali ovo je prije svega post o Ivanoviću, znam hvalio ga je Beonegro i "vlažio" (izvini na izrazu) za njim, sada sam potpuno svjestan i zašto.
U masi igrača koje sam gledao u njegovim godinama malo ih je ostavilo tako snažan utisak vrhunskog potencijala. Mogu da nabrajam pojedinačno svaki segment igre kako se to danas voli, te brzina, ulaz, skok šut, solidna tehnika i bla bla, mene je oduševilo to što momak sa 17 godina, daleko od fizički sazrelog igrača, dominira na izuzetno agresivnim plejmekerima Budućnosti Nešovićem i Otaševićem, probija pored njih, napada na koš visoke igrače, pri tome koristeći različite finte i tehnike polaganja, vrlo teško za predvidjeti i blokorati. A kako jede parket pod nogam u tranziciji, čudo.
Znam, odmah će zamjeriti neki da je gubio lopte i promašivao dosta. Jeste. Ali, nisu to bila ona na silu zabijanja kao muva bez glave, više greške kao plod neiskustva i nepažnje u dodavanju i usljed čitanja pasova protivničkih igrača, trenutna bezidejnost na promjene odbrane, ali nikako i nipošto sistemsko neprepoznavanje situacija.
Kada bi diskutovao o poziciji u timu, a pod utiskom samog meča, jesno je da je to jedinica u perspektivi, iako sadašnjom igrom igra kao dvojka. Jednostavno građom, brzinom, visinom vapi da igra jedan, a čini mi se da ima potencijal da savlada sve zamke igre na ovoj poziciji.

Gledao sam ove godine i naše Micića, Miljenovića i Cveleta, ne bih da ih direktno poredim, svaki me oduševio na neki način, ali čini mi se da Ivanović sa fizikom koju ima i košarkaškim fundamentima najlakše može da ostvari uspjeh u budućoj karijeri.

Volio bih da prodiskutujem sa nekim ko ga je više puta gledao, vrijedan je pažnje i priče.

EDIT: Vrzmaju mu se razne ideje po glavi u pogledu ovog momka, pa osjećam potrebu da dopunim ovaj post.
Gledajući ga ostao sam u ubjeđenju da na njegovu brzinu i oštrinu neće uticati takmičenje sa starijim, fizički jačim i namazanim momcima. I tu može da leži njegova velika snaga kao igrača. Mnogi jesu bili brzi, odnosno malo brži od drugih, ali to nisu mogli da materijalizuju u seniorskoj košarci. Tvrdim da on može. Da ne pričam da ima fintu pri prodoru, ima lake noge, tj. ne fintira samo tijelom i rukama i tako pokušava da izbaci protivnika iz ravnoteže, on je non stop agresivan, naučen da napada, nije šablonizovan u kretnje. Dobar je i u odrazu, mada se više oslanja na intuiciju da završi na način kako bloker ne očekuje. Naravno, protiv boljih i viših će to ići teže, ali je pohvalno i to primjetiti.
Tijelo je odlično razvijeno za njegove godine, ali i tu bi rekao a je riječ više o prirodnoj snazi nego nekom sistemskom uvećanju mase u teretani.
I na kraju šut. Ubijeđen sam da igrač njegovog profila mora imati šut da bi bio nešto više. On ima skok šut, što je najbitnije i vjerujem da ga može i upucati na odličnom nivou ukoliko ga ne zapostavi.
Ma, sjajan, sjajan mladi igrač.
AirBall wrote:Partizana niko ne sme da krade...
Talicni Tom

Postby KKP » 25 May 2011, 22:03

Stoxan wrote:Hezonja u pobedi Zagreba nad Zadrom 98-60 na završnici kadetskog prvenstva Hrvatske imao učinak od :shock: 43 poena, 16 skokova, 11 ukradenih lopti i 5 asistencija uz indek 63 :shock:

Inače Hazanja je imao skoro tri puta veći indeks korisnosti nego ceo tim Zadra 63-22

U, sunce ti žarko, pa ovo još nisam video!!!??? :wacko: :clap:
KKP

Postby Bane » 26 May 2011, 12:34

KKP wrote:
Stoxan wrote:Hezonja u pobedi Zagreba nad Zadrom 98-60 na završnici kadetskog prvenstva Hrvatske imao učinak od :shock: 43 poena, 16 skokova, 11 ukradenih lopti i 5 asistencija uz indek 63 :shock:

U, sunce ti žarko, pa ovo još nisam video!!!??? :wacko: :clap:

Mislim da je Rubio imao jos jaci skor na nekom mecu.
Bane

Postby pohani komarac » 27 May 2011, 18:17

rubio i hezonja su razliciti....rubio je dominirao prije svega kosarkaskom tehnikom, inteligencijom i imaginacijom, dok je ovaj prije svega zivotinja za svoje europske vrsnjake (zbilja ne zaostaje puno za onim zivotinjama koje u americi rastu ko zna od cega) sa solidnom tehnikom i sutem...uz to ima veliku dozu bezobrazluka, prgavosti i sebicnosti koja je za sad ipak vise negativno usmjerena. mozda ruzno, ali bez toga su rijetki uspjeli...pokoj mu dusi, ali i drazen je bio sebican i prgav...naravno kad je to pravilno usmjereno.....no ukoliko se pravilno usmjeri mogli bi narednih godina gledat bar na kratko u nlb ligi igraca kavog jos nema, bar ne cesto u europi

neda mi se sad trazit po stranicama, al mali je polufinalni turnir zavsio negdje sa 40 ak koseva, 18 skokova 6-7 asista i ukradenih i 60 i kusur vaolarizacijom u prosjeku

bice zanimljivo vidit kako ce to izgledat na ep u-16 gdije ce ipak imat puno bolju konkurenciju
pohani komarac

PreviousNext

Return to Evropska košarka