Board index Sportske zanimacije Multimedija

Kutak za kolekcionare (download utakmica)

Kutak za kolekcionare (download utakmica)

Postby bekrinjo » 17 Mar 2011, 23:46

Otvaram ovaj topic u cilju da se postave linkovi utakmica(kako aktuelnih tako i starijih ili pravih rarireteta,sto klupskih sto reprezentativnih) kao i cilju razmene casopisa,dresova,slicica,zastavica...

Npr.

Partizan-Kinder 1996-97 EL
http://www.fileserve.com/file/jKTZAWt/P ... L96-97.mkv

Jugoslavija-SAD 1987
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNKM6YS0

Kada budem imao vise vremena postavicu i razvrstati linkove,na reprezentativne i klupske...
Nadam se da ce topic zaziveti...
Topić himnu nije pevao,nije pevao,nije pevao!!!
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

Váyase, señor Questa váyase!!!!
bekrinjo

Re: Kutak za kolekcionare...

Postby soriano » 31 Mar 2011, 20:51

Imam par hiljada utakmica u kolekciji (uglavnom iz NBA) pa ko je zainteresovan za transakciju neka se javi.
soriano

Postby Beonegro » 07 Apr 2011, 16:49

Malo poslastica iz arhive LA Times, pod okvirnim nazivom "Kako je Drug Stari drao jarca po Jamerikama prije 20 godina" (1/2)

Yugoslavs Send Best, Beat U.S.
MIKE PENNERJuly 30, 1990|MIKE PENNERThis is what happens when you don't care enough to send the best.

This is what happens when the heart and soul of your national collegiate champion, Larry Johnson and Stacey Augmon of Nevada Las Vegas, take their invitations, wad them up and bank a couple of three-pointers into the circular file.

This is what happens when the best amateur jump-shooting talents in the land--Dennis Scott, Jeff Fryer, Steve Smith--never make it to the airport.

This is what happens when a 7-foot rim-crusher named Shaquille O'Neal is dispatched to terrorize teen-agers at the Olympic Festival-- the Olympic Festival --and not the Europeans at the Goodwill Games.

Losses to the Soviet Union happen.

Losses to Yugoslavia happen.

Silver medals happen.

In case the events of Seoul '88 were forgotten, Sunday night's gold-medal game at the Goodwill Games reminded all involved that the days when the United States could suit up the B team and still win international tournaments are gone, gone, long gone. When Yugoslavia beats the United States, 85-79, on its home court and looks impressive doing it, you know the rest of the world has caught on to the Americans' game.

Yugoslavia beat the United States without its two top players--Vlade Divac and Drazen Petrovic--and after a third, Zarko Paspalj, went down in a heap in the five minutes with a badly sprained ankle. What kind of losses were these? Divac (the Lakers), Petrovic (Portland Trailblazers) and Paspalj (San Antonio Spurs) all played the NBA last season.

The best of the rest, 6-11 center Dino Radja, scored only nine points after sitting out most of the second half because of foul trouble.

So, Yugoslavia pretty much was down to the junior varsity--and the United States still had to look up on the victory stand.

"Basketball all around the world has grown up," said Dusan Ivkovic, coach of the turbo Yugos, "and now is very, very close with American college basketball. American people must understand that now."

American people may not understand how Coach Mike Krzyzewski got off the plane in Seattle, looked around and claimed to be satisfied with the backcourt he brought north.

The Americans played the entire tournament without a legitimate shooting guard; when Arkansas' Lee Mayberry proved a bust, forward Todd Day replaced him in the starting lineup. And when the All-American point guard, Kenny Anderson, succumbed to a severe case of spotlight jitters, the U.S. outside game went out to lunch.
No team in the eight-country Goodwill field shot as poorly as the United States, which finished the five-game tournament at 38%. And the Americans saved the worst for last. Sunday, the U.S. backcourt was a combined five for 31. Day was one for 12. Anderson was three for 10. Mayberry, who missed all five shots in Tuesday's upset defeat to the Soviets, proved to be no fluke and came back with a crisp one for five against Yugoslavia.

The United States trailed most of the game--by three points at halftime and by 72-65 with six minutes left.

Then, Yankee ingenuity hit a new low.

Jurij Zdovc, Yugoslavia's leading scorer with 21 points, stood at the free throw line and clanked a foul shot off the heel of the basket. The Americans couldn't wait to rebound. Mark Randall came crashing in from the left side. Doug Smith powered in from the right.

Both players tipped the ball . . . into the basket.

For the Americans, it was the play of the tournament--the definitive play of the tournament.

Maybe they should have tried the same thing when one of their guards cast off one of their bricks.

Through Yugoslavian foul attrition--first Radja fouled out, then Radisav Curcic (10 points)--the United States hung in long enough to pull within 81-78 with 1:48 to play.

Yugoslavia missed a shot.

The Americans rebounded and passed to Doug Smith, who drove inside and missed. Billy Owens rebounded and whipped the ball back to Smith.

The ball hit Smith right in the hands and bounded out of bounds.

The clock showed 42.2 seconds.

Yugoslavia retaliated with a basket by Zoran Savic, its lead was 83-78 and the Americans were on their way to their second defeat in four games.

Krzyzewski, of course, blamed the defeat on the Americans' youth and the Yugoslavs' savvy. "Our kids are young and still not cohesive," he said. "I think it's fine for the U.S. to (expect the gold medal) and work towards that, but we also have to be realistic and know that there are foreign players in the NBA and that the foreign players are men and that there's a possibility we could lose to them."

Krzyzewski used the same routine after the Soviet defeat. He said his United States team was using the Goodwill Games to tune up for next month's world championships in Argentina.

By then, Divac and Petrovic will be back in Yugoslavian uniforms. The Soviet Union expects to regain one or two of its Lithuanian gunners.

Tune up? Has Krzyzewski considered trading in this lemon?

Good thing the Olympics remain two years in the distance. By then, the Americans plan to arrive, for the first time ever, with NBA players on the roster.

Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson ought to be able to take care of that backcourt problem.
BORBA, BRE!!!

Plakao sam kad je pala Sekuritatea!
Beonegro

Postby Beonegro » 07 Apr 2011, 16:52

Malo poslastica iz arhive LA Times, pod okvirnim nazivom "Kako je Drug Stari drao jarca po Jamerikama prije 20 godina" (2/2)

U.S. Men Have Habit of Losing : Basketball: Yugoslavia wins, 99-91. Krzyzewski says it could have been worse.
August 18, 1990|From Associated PressFirst, it was Indianapolis. Then Seoul and Seattle. Now it's Buenos Aires. The U.S. men's basketball team has proved it can lose anywhere.

Led by Drazen Petrovic, Yugoslavia beat the United States, 99-91, Friday in the semifinals of the World Basketball Championships. It was the fourth consecutive major tournament in which the Americans have failed to win the gold medal, dating to the 1987 Pan American Games at Indianapolis.

Yugoslavia (6-1) will face the Soviet Union, which defeated Puerto Rico, 98-82, for the world championship Sunday.

The United States (5-2) will face Puerto Rico today for the bronze medal. Puerto Rico beat the United States, 81-79, Wednesday.

Friday's game was a rematch of the Goodwill final in Seattle, an 85-79 victory for the Yugoslavs. Petrovic did not play in that game; he and Vlade Divac of the Lakers joined the team for the world championships. Divac, who fouled out, had seven points. Petrovic had 31 points in 31 minutes.

U.S. Coach Mike Krzyzewski had no excuses. "I thought our team played very well. If we didn't, we'd have lost by 30. I thought they were the best team and they played every bit like it today."

Petrovic, who plays for the Portland Trail Blazers, is recovering from flu but still was impressive, finishing with six three-pointers. His final three-pointer, with 6:23 remaining, gave Yugoslavia its biggest lead, 90-71.

The United States came close several times but never pulled even, despite making 37 for 60 from the field. Alonzo Mourning led the Americans with 26 points and 11 rebounds.

It wasn't just Petrovic who gave the Americans fits. Toni Kukoc, a second-round pick of the Chicago Bulls, had 19 points and nine assists. Zarko Paspalj, who plays for the San Antonio Spurs, had 15 points and made all three of his three-point shots. Reserve center Zoran Savic added 14 points.

Uzgred, respect za vrlo (samo)kritične tekstove američkih novinara.
BORBA, BRE!!!

Plakao sam kad je pala Sekuritatea!
Beonegro

Postby bekrinjo » 15 Apr 2011, 01:00

http://rapidserbia.com/viewtopic.php?p=1275429#p1275429

Verovatno vec mnogi i znaju ali da spomenem.Na ovom topicu mozete pronaci zaista puno utakmica Partizana u kosarci ponajvise zahvaljujuci klavijaturi a u poslednje vreme se zdravoumartini trudi da mu pomuti slavu,takodje ne treba zanemariti ni ucinak paspalja14...
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

bekrinjo

Re: Kutak za kolekcionare (download utakmica)

Postby Napredpartizan » 09 Jun 2011, 20:22

Ovacije Veselom i slavlje iz svlacionice(SOS Kanal) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LLOCS1C
Napredpartizan

Postby Napredpartizan » 10 Jun 2011, 16:52

Zona Press-09.06.2011

Rasko Katic,Vladimir Lucic,Dragan Milosavljevic

prvi deo- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5O6L8MYQ

drugi deo- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XP5A17V7

Ako vam slucajno pise da je fajl nedostupan za preuzimanje,vratite se za desetak minuta na njega i radice bez problema...

Snimicu i Beogradsku hroniku sa VJ I Janom...
Napredpartizan

Postby bekrinjo » 14 Jun 2011, 21:24

http://basquetdesdesiempre.blogspot.com ... bel/Serbia

Ovde mozete naci linkove za npr. finale u NS kada su nasi dobili SAD u finalu,Macvan i kompanija ili poraz od Litvanije u cetvrtfinalu u Svedskoj 2003...

http://basquetdesdesiempre.blogspot.com ... Yugoslavia

Jos mnooooogo utakmica...
Jedan je Milenko Topić!

bekrinjo

Postby mali_buda » 17 Jun 2011, 21:38

Postoji li mozda snimak emisije sa Dziletom?
Ja ćutim, ti ćutiš, on ćuti, mi ćutimo, vi ćutite, oni kradu...
mali_buda

Postby Napredpartizan » 20 Jun 2011, 15:00

Partizan-Rabotnicki 5-1 Izvestaj Sos kanala

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5364L136
Napredpartizan

Postby Napredpartizan » 21 Jun 2011, 14:31

Zona Press 4.8.2011 - Jan Vesely

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVT3NGQ3
Napredpartizan

Postby Napredpartizan » 28 Jun 2011, 16:06

Proslava titule KK Partizan u hotelu "Prestiz"... (Sos Kanal)

1.deo- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8XISJUN
2.deo- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9R2TCSE
Napredpartizan

Postby dumagio19 » 28 Sep 2011, 16:28

Ako nekog zanima mogu da upload-ujem tekmu Partizan - Barselona iz sezone 09/10 u TOP16 kad smo ih uzeli na produzetke!
Snimak RTS-a, bez komnetatora i bez reklama, odnosno za vrijeme tajm auta i dalje ide snimak iz hale!
„Нека нас победи свако ко може, немамо ништа против” - Душко Радовић

"Ако желиш да победиш слабијег од себе, мораш да се бориш једнако добро колико и он!" - Душко Вујошевић.
dumagio19

Postby nolinjo » 28 Sep 2011, 19:07

delboy14 wrote:Ako nekog zanima mogu da upload-ujem tekmu Partizan - Barselona iz sezone 09/10 u TOP16 kad smo ih uzeli na produzetke!
Snimak RTS-a, bez komnetatora i bez reklama, odnosno za vrijeme tajm auta i dalje ide snimak iz hale!

daj link :)
Jedaj moj brat
"Because in the end, everything we do, is just everything we've done. "
"Hmm, no, I don't have a gambling problem. I'm winning and winning is not a problem. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem..."
nolinjo

Postby dumagio19 » 28 Sep 2011, 20:30

nolinjo wrote:
delboy14 wrote:Ako nekog zanima mogu da upload-ujem tekmu Partizan - Barselona iz sezone 09/10 u TOP16 kad smo ih uzeli na produzetke!

daj link :)

Moram prvo da uploadujem to, pa ce sutra link biti!

Kad sam neraspolozen, samo pustim sebi to ili cetvrtu tekmu sa Makabijem, ili onu prvu ali drugo poluvrijeme!!! :D
To mi je terapija!
„Нека нас победи свако ко може, немамо ништа против” - Душко Радовић

"Ако желиш да победиш слабијег од себе, мораш да се бориш једнако добро колико и он!" - Душко Вујошевић.
dumagio19

Next

Return to Multimedija