Board index Tenis Turniri

Egzibicioni turniri i mecevi

Re: Egzibicioni turniri i mecevi

Postby Gama » 28 Dec 2013, 12:10

I ja nisam mnogo videla od meceva, Novaka sam gledala i za prvi mec odlicna igra.
Bas me cudi da je Nadal izgubio, izgleda da nije zapinjao da igra sa Novakom odmah na startu sezone

Slike 2. dana

“I was feeling good out there and was playing my best tennis. I played consistently and was good in many moments. Rafael must have not had that much practice and I have been training for a month. That would have made the difference. I feel I have more chance against Nadal on a hard court than on clay court.”

Speaking after his victory Ferrer, who face Djokovic in the final tomorrow, said:

“With Nole, he has all the shots. He is a very fast player with a good back- and forehand. It will be an intense match with more rallies. I need to be very focussed. For me to win, he has to have a bad day and me a really good day.”
“Always when I play here, the court is full. The support of the people is great. It’s not easy to get the secure players in the world and you have that in Abu Dhabi. We are very comfortable here.”

The fast-paced court of Abu Dhabi has tested most of the players in the tournament, and Nadal was quick to add after the loss that he had not played in a court like it for a long time.
“It was the first match [of the season] and playing against Ferrer who was 100 per cent. He had already played yesterday [on Thursday]. It was very fast court and the ball was moving so quickly. It’s one of the quickest courts I have played in the last couple of years. It was difficult but I had a few break points and few chances,” said Nadal adding: “I wasn’t 100 per cent as I just started practising last week. If you are playing the World No 3, then you have to be 100 per cent. However, I’m happy with the practice I got.”

“He [Tsonga] was playing great, high-quality tennis and I’m sure the fans would have enjoyed the game. I’m satisfied with all that I did on court today,” said a pleased-looking Djokovic after the match.
“It was great to have him [Boris[ here. We are midway through our preparations and have been on court for just the third time. It was a new experience for both of us and it went well. We spoke before the match what the future will bring for us and how we prepare,” added Djokovic.
http://gulfnews.com/sport/tennis/novak-djokovic-aims-for-mubadala-tennis-championship-hat-trick-1.1271460
Gama

Postby DIFovac » 28 Dec 2013, 13:18

Ovaj Conga je uvijek imao problema sa psihom, ta psiha ga je kostala i nekih vecih uspjeha. Ali da covjek ima 9 as poena i u TB kad je servis bio najpotrebniji, tad pravi duplu servis gresku.
"Ako Kosovo nije nase, zasto od nas traze da im ga damo? Ako je njihovo, zasto ga otimaju? A ako vec mogu da ga otmu, ne znam zasto se toliko ustrucavaju?" "
DIFovac

Postby lockdown » 28 Dec 2013, 15:07

7:4 Nole dobio prvi set i sada brejk u drugom ... Servira za 2:0 . Ali kakav poen na 40:40
Danju fin, noću Čarli Šin.
lockdown

Postby lockdown » 28 Dec 2013, 15:10

2:0 bez problema :okk:

Posle velike borbe 3:0 za Noleta ... Ova podloga mu odgovara, prosto leti po terenu i vraca sve ...

4:0 bez igubljenog poena ...

Lagana pobeda ... Arapini spremite lovu ,,,
Danju fin, noću Čarli Šin.
lockdown

Postby Gama » 28 Dec 2013, 17:32

Slike 3. dana

Plasman:
1. Novak, 2. Ferer, 3. Nadal, 4. Conga, 5. Mari, 6. Vavrinka

Gama

Postby georgina » 28 Dec 2013, 17:40

lockdown wrote:7:4 Nole dobio prvi set i sada brejk u drugom ... Servira za 2:0 . Ali kakav poen na 40:40

zanimljiv rezultat :biggrin:
georgina

Postby DIFovac » 28 Dec 2013, 18:10

"Ako Kosovo nije nase, zasto od nas traze da im ga damo? Ako je njihovo, zasto ga otimaju? A ako vec mogu da ga otmu, ne znam zasto se toliko ustrucavaju?" "
DIFovac

Postby Gama » 28 Dec 2013, 18:11

Hopman kup

RESULTS
Group A
Poland bt Italy 3-0
ImageImage
Women’s singles: Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) bt Flavia Pennetta (ITA) 6-2, 6-2
Men’s singles: Grzegorz Panfil (POL) bt Andreas Seppi (ITA) 6-4, 2-2 (retired)
Mixed doubles: Radwanska/Panfil (POL) bt Pennetta/Seppi (ITA) 6-0, 6-0 (walkover)

Sepi predao jer je bolestan i kaze da se ne oseca dobro vec par dana pa nisu ni igrali mix dubl. Poljak je 288. na listi
Vise o ovom susretu

Kanada - Australija 2-1
ImageImage
Milos Raonic - Bernard Tomic 7-6(6), 6-1 (juce je Milos proslavio 23. rodjendan)
Eugenie Bouchard - Sam Stosur 4-6, 6-2, 6-3
Mix dubl, pobeda Australije 6-2, 6-4

Vise o ovom susretu

Spoiler: pokaži
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sutra od 10h (lokalno vreme): Ceska (Stepanek/Kvitova) - Spanija (Daniel Munoz-De La Nava/Anabel Medina Garrigues)

Od 17:30 Poljska - Kanada
Gama

Postby Altair » 28 Dec 2013, 19:36

ala nole igra na startu. impresivno stvarno, cak i za egzibiciju
I don't give a damn how it's supposed to be
That might work for you, it don't work for me
You write your truth and I'll write mine
One man's ceiling's another man's sky high
Altair

Postby Gama » 29 Dec 2013, 01:41

Azarenka beats Serena in exhibition

HUA HIN, Thailand -- Victoria Azarenka beat top-ranked Serena Williams in straight sets Saturday in an exhibition match between the world's top two women's players.

The second-ranked Azarenka defeated Williams 7-5, 6-3 in front of about 3,000 fans at the Hua Hin World Tennis Invitation in a match both players used as a warm-up ahead of the Australian Open.

Azarenka broke for a 6-5 lead in the first set and broke twice in the second for her second victory at the exhibition event after 2011.

Williams beat Azarenka in the U.S. Open final this year.

The American said the match was "a good warm-up before Australia. Victoria is a strong player. It's always fun to play someone like her."

Gama

Postby Gama » 29 Dec 2013, 03:07

Canadian tennis teen Eugenie Bouchard heats up Hopman Cup

Simon menja Janka na Kooyong egzibiciji
Tipsarevic has been fighting his heel problem since October. “Since injuring my heel three months ago I have had a tough time. I was hopeful of recovering in time – I enjoyed playing at Kooyong last year the fans were great and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. But my heel needs time to recover so I am sorry that I will not be able to play. I will be working hard to get over this injury and get back to playing tennis quickly.”

Simon joins a field which includes top 10 contenders Tomas Berdych, Stanislas Wawrinka, and Richard Gasquet along with Kei Nishikori, holder Lleyton Hewitt, Spain’s Fernando Verdasco and Grigor Dimitrov.
Gama

Postby Hezonja » 29 Dec 2013, 13:46

Gledao sam sinoc malo Kvitovu protiv Medine na Hopman Kupu...Kako je servirala samo...

Edit: Kakav set Panfila protiv Raonica...

Sad vidim da je Medina izjavila da ima bol u kolenu, pa ne moze najbolje da se krece.
Hezonja

Postby Gama » 29 Dec 2013, 23:22

Day 1 on-court action at Hopman Cup

Day 2 at Hopman Cup

Raonic izgubio :krsti: , ne leze mu levoruki igraci

Sunday 29 December

[5] Czech Republic v [8] Spain 3-0

Petra Kvitova (CZE) bt Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) 6-1 6-0

Radek Stepanek (CZE) bt Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP) 6-2 6-2

Petra Kvitova/Radek Stepanek (CZE) bt Anabel Medina Garrigues/Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP) 6-3 6-4

[1] Poland v [4] Canada 2-1

Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) bt Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) 6-3 6-7 (7-9) 6-2

Grzegorz Panfil (POL) bt Milos Raonic (CAN) 7-6 (7-1) 6-3

Milos Raonic/Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) bt Agnieszka Radwanska/Grzegorz Panfil (POL) 6-3 5-7 10-3

Kvitova was pleased with her first hit-out of the season.

“I never know how I will feel on the court after this time when I was training hard,” Kvitova said.

“I was very tired in the last couple of days so I’m glad that I won.”

Medina Garrigues was troubled by sore knees throughout her match, and says she may require an injection to play out the tournament.

“I’m so sore with my knees,” Medina Garrigues said.

“I’ve had a problem with them for a long time. I didn’t feel so good because it was a long flight here, and the plane is not good for me. And then on one point I felt it a little bit.

“You feel that you cannot play your best tennis because you can’t run. I hope the next day I feel better.”
Stepanek, who led his country to a successful defence of the Davis Cup last month, is eager to join Kvitova on the Hopman Cup honour board.

“There’s a bit more motivation for me to try to win the Hopman Cup with her,” Stepanek said.

“I’ve played pretty good in the last couple of years in a team competition so it would definitely be great to add this to my list.”

Stepanek and Kvitova, who are dating, won the mixed doubles 6-3 6-4 to secure the 3-0 tie whitewash.

“It was our first mix together. I enjoyed it,” Kvitova said.

“It was also my first match of the new season. It’s nice to start with a win.”
http://hopmancup.com/news/2013/12/29/kv ... HH3nQ.dpuf

Unheralded journeyman Grzegorz Panfil has pulled off the biggest win of his career, overcoming a rankings gap of 277 places to stun world No.11 Milos Raonic 7-6(1) 6-3 to hand Poland a surprise 2-0 victory over Canada.

“I’m really surprised, it was my best match in my career so I’m really happy and back into Australia after six years. I’m really happy to be here, yeah I still can’t believe it,” a beaming Panfil said.

“I was so so focused on every point. I was serving really good, much better than yesterday … I was trying to play like always my best tennis. The serve’s were pretty good and my forehand as well.”

On the back of an easy win over Flavia Pennetta on Saturday, Radwanska’s testing encounter was the perfect preparation ahead of the Australian Open.

‘I think so, yes of course, I think every match is a great practice between playing points and playing a real match. [It] is a great warm-up before Sydney and Melbourne. So I’m very happy I could play another good match and I’m ready for the next one,” the world No.5 said.
Having taken four games on the run, Bouchard faltered while trying to serve out the set and quickly found herself down 4-1 in the tiebreak as Radwanska drilled the lines.

However, the WTA Newcomer of the Year for 2013 would rally once more, saving three match points and clinching the set with an overhead putaway to force the decider.

“Yes well in the first set I was 3-1 down and then I came back with three … I think this is just women’s tennis, you know everything changes all the time and of course 4-1 … so a lot of opportunities that I missed and of course I paid the price by losing the set,” Radwanska said.

For Bouchard the disappointment at having fought back to force a decider was obvious.
“I felt like I didn’t really play well in the first so I lost quite a few games in a row so I was happy to try turn that around at least and make it a match, so I got a little tired at the end and she kept her level up,” Bouchard said.
http://hopmancup.com/news/2013/12/29/ra ... LVxiy.dpuf

Spoiler: pokaži
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has arrived in Perth ahead of France’s first round-robin match against the Czech Republic on Monday night.
Gama

Postby Gama » 31 Dec 2013, 01:37

Monday 30 December

United States v Spain 3-0

Sloane Stephens (USA) bt Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) 6-3 6-1
John Isner (USA) bt Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP) 6-3 6-4
John Isner/Sloane Stephens (USA) bt Anabel Medina Garrigues/Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP) 4-6 6-0 10-4

France v Czech Republic 2-1

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) bt Radek Stepanek (CZE) 6-1 6-4

Petra Kvitova (CZE) bt Alize Cornet (FRA) 6-1 3-6 7-5

Alize Cornet/Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) bt Petra Kvitova/Radek Stepanek (CZE) 6-1 6-3

Stanje na tabeli
Gama

Postby alcesta » 02 Jan 2014, 22:56

Što je lepo videti Agu nasmejanu kako se zabavlja na terenu, koliko god da dobro igra obično je smrknuta u singlu :)
Korne je apsolutno briljirala u miksu ovo što sam stigla da pogledam. Neverovatno je šta sve Samanta može da uprska. Ako se ovako stegla na egzibiciji na šta će tek u Melburnu da liči...
Career prizemoney for Greg Panfil in his 10 year career is $137K. Greg is guaranteed $90K for the final. $150K for the winner of @hopmancup.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

PreviousNext

Return to Turniri