Board index Tenis Turniri

Fed Cup

Re: Fed Cup

Postby alcesta » 09 Nov 2014, 17:36

Čehinje odbranile titulu, Kvitova je pobedila Kerberovu na jedvite jade, ali odlično je izdržala pritisak. Bravo :okk:
ImageImageImage
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Milutinov Tata » 09 Nov 2014, 22:07

Kvitova i Safarova postaju legende FC, 3 titule, a bice prilike za jos neku.
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Gama » 15 Nov 2014, 20:51

Gama

Postby Gama » 04 Feb 2015, 01:49

The Serbian team at the official dinner

Slike

Srbija će u sredu protiv Austrije igrati prvi duel Grupe A Prve grupe Evro-afričke zone, u kojoj će pokušati da izbori plasman u plej-of za popunu Svetske grupe B.

"Devojke su raspoložene i mislim da imamo velike šanse. Uz malo sportske sreće i borbu na terenu, nadamo se da ćemo pobediti", rekla je Ječmenica uoči duela u Budimpešti.

Duel sa Austrijom počeće u 16.00, a Srbiju će predstvaljati Aleksandra Krunić i Ivana Jorović. Pored Krunićeve i Jorovićeve, u srpskoj ekipi su još Doroteja Erić i Vojislava Lukić.

Na takmičenju u Budimpešti učestvuje 16 timova, a Srbija će se pored Austrije sastati i sa domaćinom Mađjarskom.

Prvoplasirani iz Grupe A plasiraće se u baraž, koji će se igrati u subotu, 7. februara, a pobednik tog duela igraće u plej-ofu za popunu Svetske grupe, koji je na programu 18. i 19. aprila.

Finally we have Europe/Africa Zone Group I.
Group A: Serbia, Hungary, Austria.
Group B: Great Britain, Ukraine, Turkey, Liechtenstein...
Group C: Belarus, Portugal, Bulgaria, Georgia and
Group D: Belgium, Croatia, Israel, Latvia

In the Europe/Africa I play-offs, the winner of Group A plays the winner of Group D and the winner of Group B plays the winner of Group C

Sestre Vilijams i Kizova ce igrati, Simona, Aga i sestra Ula takodje. Nemice su sve tu

Kvitova i Lusi ne igraju protiv Kanade ali i Busar ne igra
TEBBUTT: It was a big blow to the Canadian Fed Cup team when it was announced on Monday that Genie Bouchard will not be on the team as it makes its first appearance in the eight-nation Group I of the competition against Czech Republic beginning on Saturday (TV on Sportsnet One) in Quebec City.

It is understandable that top players from time to time do not play for their country in Fed Cup or Davis Cup. The two best Czech players – Petra Kvitova and Lucie Safarova – are skipping this weekend even though they led their nation to its third Fed Cup title in four years last November.

Many top players, starting with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, have been selective about when they play.

Bouchard helped Canada defeat the Serbs and the Slovaks last February and April to reach the top group. But there was a cost, particularly after the win in February in Montreal. She went directly to Doha and lost first round to No. 42-ranked Bethanie Mattek-Sands, and then went on to Dubai where she lost in the third round of qualifying to No. 50 Annika Beck. That may even have carried over to Acapulco a few weeks later when she was beaten by No. 89 Caroline Garcia.

But what was disappointing was Bouchard’s reaction when asked if she would play Fed Cup after her loss to Maria Sharapova last week at the Australian Open.

With a complicit smile on her face, she turned toward her agent, Jill Smoller (also Serena Williams’ agent) and answered in a glib manner (transcript below).

Q. You'll be going back to somewhere cold and dark: Canada. Are you looking forward to Fed Cup?

EUGENIE BOUCHARD: Well, I don't know if I'm playing or not. Am I playing, Jill? Well, I'm going to go visit the family, that's for sure. Take some time off, rest the body a bit.

Q. Why would you not play?

EUGENIE BOUCHARD: That's something I was going to decide after the tournament. You know, my tournament ended like half an hour ago, so I'm still going to talk to my team and make the best decision.

So Bouchard will not be available. It’s too bad, but it would have been made more acceptable if she had genuinely expressed some regret and/or offered a more complete explanation.

Zreb:
World Group 2015
World Group II 2015
Gama

Postby Gama » 04 Feb 2015, 19:27

U Poljskoj Ruskinje spremne sa Miskinom na celu

ImageImageImage

Vika je u Madjarskoj ali danas ne igra
The Belarusians were without star player Victoria Azarenka after the former world No. 1’s luggage went missing en route to Hungary. The country’s leading player was in attendance though as compatriots Olga Govortsova and Aliaksandra Sasnovich saw off Georgia’s Ekaterine Gorgodze and Sofia Shapatava, respectively.

judy murray @judmoo · 2h 2 hours ago
Fancy seeing u here! @vika7 is in Budapest 4 #FedCup but her clothes + rackets are not. So she was benched 2day :(.

Serena pocela sa treningom na sljaci https://vine.co/v/OFngWxJPZgU

Rezultati
Group I Europe/Africa: UKR 2-1 TUR, BLR 3-0 GEO, GBR 3-0 LIE, POR 0-3 BUL

Group I Asia/Oceania: JPN 3-0 KOR, UZB 3-0 HKG, THA 2-1 TPE, KAZ 2-1 CHN

The story of the morning session was world No. 117 Cagla Buyukakcay. The Turkish No. 1 posted a stunning 63 46 60 upset over world No. 26 Elina Svitolina to capture the biggest win of her career.

Bulgaria, who share Pool C with Belarus, eased past Portugal 3-0. Elitsa Kostova got the ball rolling, losing just three games in her win over Maria Joao Koelher, before handing the baton over to world No. 50 Tsvetana Pironkova, who posted an entertaining 64 75 victory over Michelle Larcher de Brito.

17:28
In Hungary, the second rubber between Belgium and Latvia is poised at one-set all between Kirsten Flipkens and Jelena Ostapenko.
Serbia's Aleksandra Krunic has a one-set lead over Austria's Patricia Mayr-Achleitner while Croatia's Donna Vekic is also a set to the good in a close encounter with Israel's Julia Glushko.
17:55
Meanwhile in the second rubber of Croatia v Israel Group I tie, Julia Glushko levels her match against Donna Vekic thanks to a gutsy second-set tiebreak.

Aleksandra Krunic has a 62 4-2 over Austria's Patricia Mayr-Achleitner as she aims to secure victory for Serbia.

Ajmo Alex!

Edit: Belgium 2-0 Latvia
Kirsten Flipkens seals the tie victory for Belgium as she ticks off a 62 46 63 win over Latvia's Jelena Ostapenko.
Gama

Postby Gama » 04 Feb 2015, 19:53

Pobedaaa od 2-0 protiv Austrije! :hatman:
Ivana Jorovic je pobedila Barbaru Haas 63 62 a Aleksandra Krunic 62 62 Patriciu Mayr-Achleitner

Group A favourites Serbia get off to a winning start on Hungary's hard courts. Serbia face home side Hungary on Thursday afternoon.

Fed Cup ✔ @FedCup

#ARGUSA Change of nomination for USA: Coco Vandeweghe & Taylor Townsend replace Madison Keys & Varvara Lepchenko
Gama

Postby Gama » 04 Feb 2015, 20:06

Aleksandra Krunic is flying the flag for her country this week in the absence of Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic and Bojana Jovanovski. She sealed an unassailable 2-0 lead for Serbia over Austria.
The young Serb is full of potential. She moves incredibly well around the court and she was at her retrieving best in the victory over Patricia Mayr-Achleitner. A few technical glitches aside, she's one to watch in the years ahead.
Gama

Postby Gama » 04 Feb 2015, 20:32

Croatia 2-0 Israel
Donna Vekic holds steady against a plucky Julia Gushko fightback to win 61 67 75 and tick off an opening win for Croatia against Israel.
It was a long and difficult path to victory, but Donna Vekic got there in the end because she made fewer errors than Julia Glushko. It was a thriller, nonetheless, because it was not clear which of the two would cross the finish line first. At the end the two players embraced warmly at the net. Rivalry done, they looked like the best of mates.

Viki su pronasli prtljag, odradila je trening i igrace sutra protiv Izraela
victoria azarenka ✔ @vika7
Finally #airfrance you had me worried! Don't ever do this to me! I have too much love for France! Okay?

Rezultati danasnjeg dana iz Budimpeste, mada ostaje da se odigra i dubl
UKR 2-1 TUR, BLR 3-0 GEO, GBR 3-0 LIE, POR 0-3 BUL, SRB 2-0 AUT, BEL 2-0 LAT CRO 2-0 ISR
Gama

Postby alcesta » 05 Feb 2015, 18:02

Ivana dala Mađarici Galfi samo gem :okk:
Aleksandra igra protiv Timee Baboš, to će biti teže.
Jao, uključila sam malopre strim i tek sad vidim na kakvim terenima se igra :roll:
alcesta

Postby Gama » 05 Feb 2015, 18:51

Bravo za Ivanu!
The Serbs dropped just 13 games in their 3-0 win over Austria on Wednesday and they're off to a flyer again today with Ivana Jorovic cruising past Hungary's Dalma Galfi. A stiffer challenger lies ahead, however, with Hungarian No. 1 Timea Babos about to get started against Aleksandra Krunic. Babos, who sits at No. 93 in the world, leads her head-to-head with Krunic 2-0.

Nadam se da Timea nije u nekoj formi

alcesta wrote:Jao, uključila sam malopre strim i tek sad vidim na kakvim terenima se igra :roll:

Kakvim?

Britanke izgubile od Turske 2-1

Turkey's Ipek Soylu has plenty to smile about after helping her team to an important victory over Great Britain
Gama

Postby alcesta » 05 Feb 2015, 19:06

Podelili su dvoranu na dva terena pa igraju jedne pored drugih, kao na juniorskim turnirima, između je samo niska tabla s reklamama. Znam da nema dovoljno prostora, ali opet, ovo je kao neki međunarodni nivo...
Aleksandra dobila prvi set u TB.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 05 Feb 2015, 19:16

alcesta wrote:Podelili su dvoranu na dva terena pa igraju jedne pored drugih, kao na juniorskim turnirima, između je samo niska tabla s reklamama. Znam da nema dovoljno prostora, ali opet, ovo je kao neki međunarodni nivo...
Aleksandra dobila prvi set u TB.

Da mi je znati kako li su uspeli da ugoste 16 timova u ovakvim uslovima. Treba negde i da se trenira, stvarno mi nije jasno.

Bas htedoh da te pitam za rezultat Aleksandrinog meca :biggrin: Ajmo Alex, jos jedan set!

Betani tj. Janina :biggrin:
Gama

Postby novi jevrem » 05 Feb 2015, 19:43

Aleksandra je dobila prvi set protiv gospodjice Babos, ali je u drugom pukla sa 6 : 0 ........... trenutno je 2 : 1 za Aleks u trecem ........... Aleks je napravila brejk, ali je Babos odmah uzvratila ribrejkom ........ 3 : 3 .......... bice cupavo do kraja ..........
novi jevrem

Postby Gama » 05 Feb 2015, 19:59

Samo neka pobedi, nebitno kojim rezultatom. 3-3 je

Donna izgubila, vec dugo nikako da se sastavi
The 19-year-old Jelena Ostapenko is playing in her first tournament of the year and is showing some skills against Donna Vekic, who is nearly 200 places above her in the world rankings. Jelena Ostapenko breezes through her singles rubber against Croatian world No.84 Donna Vekic 63 61 to level the tie for Latvia.
Darija Jurak and Ana Konjuh have just taken the first set for Croatia 64.

Belorusija pobedila Bugarsku 3-0, Belgija vodi protiv Izrela 2-0
Gama

Postby novi jevrem » 05 Feb 2015, 20:03

Ima mec loptu ............ ali nista ..........Jel to Hrvatice gube od Letonije? Izgleda da ce dubl da odlucuje ............ Madjarica ima dve brejk lopte na servis nase pulenke ..........
Last edited by novi jevrem on 05 Feb 2015, 20:11, edited 3 times in total.
novi jevrem

PreviousNext

Return to Turniri