Re: Teniska statistika i rekordi

Postby alcesta » 19 Dec 2011, 22:00

Ja to čak nisam ni primetila :laugh:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Maki » 20 Dec 2011, 01:39

Ni ja,tek sad u ponovljenom snimku. :laugh: Strasno...
Maki

Postby Milutinov Tata » 20 Dec 2011, 05:57

Bruka :krsti: :roll: Bar pogodise ko je uzeo slemove :biggrin:
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Altair » 20 Dec 2011, 14:53

Tignor nastavlja sa odbrojavanjem
na petom mestu mec Rafa - Nole iz Majamija
http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2011/12 ... ipped.html
In my narrative of the 2011 men’s season, the Key Biscayne final isn't merely the 5th best; it's the crux, the turning point, the afternoon when everything changed for good. Novak Djokovic had already won the Australian Open, had already beaten Rafael Nadal in Indian Wells, and was already deep into his season-opening win streak, but to me this was the match where, from both a physical and a psychological standpoint, he finally and permanently turned the tables on Nadal. Since that time, I’ve heard that Nadal himself believes the turning point occurred one tournament earlier, with his loss at Indian Wells, but I’m sticking with my story.

I’m sticking with it because in my mind, when this match got down to brass tacks and the two players began a third-set tiebreaker, I felt sure, despite Djokovic’s streak, that Nadal was going to win. Because he always wins in these situations. Because the hard work he had made his opponent do for the last three hours would pay off now, as it had paid off so many times before. And, maybe most important, because he couldn’t afford another loss to Novak.

But at the moment when Nadal was supposed to win, he lost. Instead it was Djokovic who upped his game, found the corners, got more aggressive, and looked like the fresher player. All the time that I had thought Nadal had been wearing his opponent down, the opposite had been happening. From then on, it was Djokovic who had the edge. In the four matches they played after this one, he would win 10 sets and lose just two.

—Compared to the last time we saw these two, in my No. 7 match, the U.S. Open final, Nadal begins by playing closer to the baseline. He also begins by serving and hitting his backhand with more force. And his fast start lasts much longer, all the way to 5-1 in the first set. But again, in a bit of foreshadowing, Djokovic doesn’t do the usual thing and save his energy for the second set. He gets the score back to 5-4 and puts a scare into Nadal. You can see it in the way Rafa looks across the net at Djokovic after finally securing the set—it’s not a look of confidence, or even relief.

—In the first set, you can hear that commentator Robbie Koenig, like me, still believed that it was Nadal who was doing the wearing down. After one long, physical point that Rafa wins, Koenig says those kinds of points will help him later. But they don’t. Nadal would later say that he had been utterly drained by this match. He had lost, for one of the only times in his career, the grind.

—This time, it’s Djokovic who gets stronger in the heat. Despite losing the first set, his belief only grows. By the middle of the second, he’s virtually toying with Nadal. Djokovic twice wins points with demoralizing/humiliating drop shot-lob combinations.

—Overall, this clip showcases Djokovic at his versatile best. Even more than the Open final, it gives us an idea of what made him a special player this year. Everything is on display, one point after the next. The newfound accuracy and tactical effectiveness of his drop shot. His return, which he runs around and cranks freely for winners. His improved serve; he finishes the second set with an ace. His weaponized backhand, which he uses to create rather than just rally. His touch and confidence around the net, which has never been a strong suit. And most important, his defense. At first, watching this, I thought that Nadal’s forehand had slowed down a bit. Then I realized that he’s hitting it the same way he always has. It’s just that Djokovic, by tracking them down and pounding them back, makes Rafa’s strokes look a tiny bit slower than they do against everyone else.

—The third set is a war, filled with superb tennis from both; the rallies aren’t as long as those at the Open, but there’s a higher level of shotmaking here, in my opinion. It’s as if Djokovic still didn’t quite believe he could out-grind Rafa at this point, so he goes for more than he does at Flushing Meadows.

Each player holds his way to 6-6. Djokovic seems to have the upper hand, but Nadal does everything he can to hang in. A tiebreaker is the moment of truth, though, and the truth was that Djokovic was the better player. Again, as always, Nadal fights back and hangs in, but it’s no longer enough.

If there’s an art to making these clips, it’s shown here when the editor gives us a few extra seconds of Djokovic bouncing the ball on the match point that ends it. It’s a simple play from the Serb: good serve to the backhand, better forehand to the same spot a few seconds later. There wasn’t much Nadal could do on this point, or during this season.

All that was left was the handshake. While the rivalry had turned a corner that afternoon in Miami, Nadal’s feelings about that change hadn’t quite caught up. It was the last time he would offer his conqueror a hug in defeat.
I don't give a damn how it's supposed to be
That might work for you, it don't work for me
You write your truth and I'll write mine
One man's ceiling's another man's sky high
Altair

Postby georgina » 22 Dec 2011, 10:45

na četvrtom mestu meč nadal-delpo DC

na trećem, nole -maki, rim link
Some matches are notable for their historical significance, while others are memorable mainly for their popcorn value. The third-best match of 2011, Novak Djokovic’s win in a third-set tiebreaker over Andy Murray in Rome, is the latter. It wasn’t a Slam semi, or even a Masters final, but it was shot-maker’s special and a psychological roller-coaster. And it did have its significance, in my view, in how the men’s season played out. This was a match that, despite the five-month winning streak that he had going, Djokovic could easily have lost and shrugged off and no one would have blamed him for it. He had won the title in Madrid the previous week, he had the French Open looming the following week, and he was down a break in the third set to a determined, in-form and even briefly upbeat Murray. But Djokovic won anyway. That was his season in a nutshell.

—Love the little sliding flip crosscourt backhand that Djokovic hits around the net. Great footwork, great racquet work. If I were a young player, I’d spend some time isolating on Djokovic during this clip, specifically his feet. His style is efficient, smooth, and predatory at once.

—You can see this match as foreshadowing another Djokovic comeback, the one he made in the U.S. Open semifinal against Federer. Down 4-5 in the third here, Djokovic does what he often does with his back to the wall: he lets it rip. That nothing-to-lose attitude always makes a player dangerous, and Djokovic uses it to break Murray twice at the end of the third set.

—Djokovic finishes in style, with a winning drop shot. He pumps his fists, Murray cracks his racquet, and we can put the popcorn away. Less than 24 hours later, the Serb would go on to beat Nadal in straight sets, on clay, for the second straight time. Tennis weekends don’t get much better than that.
georgina

Postby georgina » 22 Dec 2011, 11:46

i još jedna zanimljiva lista, ovaj put bodova
The absolute worst of 2011

treće mesto delpo d. nole, dc sf
This was the beginning of the end of one of the great stories in all of the Open era. It began with Djokovic's early-season winning streak, continued with his mastery of Nadal on the Spanish then-No. 1's beloved clay and hit a peak at the U.S. Open, where new No. 1 Djokovic won his third major of the year and positioned himself to threaten John McEnroe's record winning percentage (.965 on an 82-3 mark in 1984).

But just a week after the Open, Djokovic had to quit (lower-back injury), and defending champ Serbia was knocked out of the Davis Cup by del Potro and his Argentine teammates. Djokovic was not the same for the remainder of the year and ended up a still brilliant but woozy 70-6 on the year.

prvo mesto, stosur d. serena, uso final
Although this is a legitimate highlight of the year, not to mention a career high point for first-time Grand Slam champion Stosur, that controversy over the chair umpire's decision to punish Williams for screaming during a point, and Williams' subsequent meltdown, dominated the news and ruined what ought to have been a celebration of the surprising skill and will that Stosur brought to the match.

It was a jarring, discordant way to end the WTA Grand Slam year. The prohibitive and popular favorite Williams played mediocre tennis, got ugly and crashed out and thus failed to win a Grand Slam title for the first time in five years. It left a bad taste in the mouth of everyone but Stosur, who was content to know that when it really counted, she finally delivered against the formidable Serena.
georgina

Postby georgina » 23 Dec 2011, 09:52

drugi najbolji meč po tignoru fed-nole uso
The Shot—and Then Some
How do you know when a tennis match was exciting? Here’s one way: More than three months after it was played, long after you learned the final score and you’d already written a few thousand words about it, you still find yourself leaning forward as you watch the rallies at 5-5 in the fifth set, anxious to see what’s going to happen next. The five-set U.S. Open epic between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer was voted the No. 1 match of the season by the ATP, and it will probably be the one that’s remembered the longest—when you type in “djok” on YouTube, “djokovic federer us open 2011” immediately comes up. It’s my personal No. 2 for both men and women (see the rest of my list here), but no match on either tour was as spine-tingling. That sounds like a cliché, but sitting in Ashe Stadium during the last few games, that’s pretty much how it felt. Tennis is at its best when you feel like the two players are out on a high wire together. That’s how this one was for the whole fifth set. One guy almost fell; the other finally did.

to i jeste pitanje, da li se bira najbolji ili najuzbudljiviji meč?
As Federer said afterward, Djokovic was “going to get his teeth into the match” at some point. It’s interesting what shot Djokovic uses to do that—it’s a familiar one. At 1-0 and deuce in the third, he takes a 95-m.p.h. serve out wide to his forehand and snaps the return back crosscourt and into the corner for a winner. “This is his strength,” Luke Jensen says in the booth, and Djokovic was prepared to go to it on the biggest points on this day. We now know it as the Shot, but I hadn’t realized until I watched these highlights, as well as the highlights of his match with Nadal in Miami, how many times Djokovic goes to that seemingly all-or-nothing play, and how many times he comes back with it all.

to je ono što je čini mi se ovde spominjala gama, čuveni ''Shot'' nije bio baš samo ''lucky''
evo još na tu temu
The wily veteran breaks at the right time, 4-3, and takes the balls to serve it out. As Federer said afterward, “he had it all set up.” We don’t see it here, but when Djokovic gets down 40-15, double match point, he gives the pro-Federer crowd a few sarcastic head nods, and then rips the Shot. It was aimed at the audience, and Djokovic’s own sense of frustration, as much as it was his opponent. But as we know from re-watching this match, it wasn’t an unusual play for him. When it goes in, he asks for a little applause himself.

Luck or skill, plan or pique, the ball went in and the Serb went on to take the U.S. Open. Another year, it might have gone another way. But this was 2011, and this was Novak Djokovic.
georgina

Postby Altair » 23 Dec 2011, 10:00

to i jeste pitanje, da li se bira najbolji ili najuzbudljiviji meč?

mislim da se i jedno i drugo uzima u obzir. ovaj je svakako i jedno i drugo

My new favorite moment of this match: Djokovic leaning down to return serve, having just hit a return winner but still down another match point in the semis of the U.S. Open, and smiling. Smiling, no longer sarcastically, at the moment.

ovaj momenat je meni omiljen od pocetka. taj trenutak kad se on smeska dok ceka servis iako ima da spasi jos jednu mec loptu... priceless
I don't give a damn how it's supposed to be
That might work for you, it don't work for me
You write your truth and I'll write mine
One man's ceiling's another man's sky high
Altair

Postby Starsica » 23 Dec 2011, 12:47

Mora prvo mesto biti USO finale :beyond:
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby alcesta » 23 Dec 2011, 13:06

Verovatno će biti polufinale RG. USO finale je stavio na sedmo mesto, ili na peto... zaboravih već :)
alcesta

Postby Gama » 23 Dec 2011, 13:17

Da, na sedmom mestu je finale USO. I ja mislim da ce SF RG biti na prvom. Ili mozda neki WTA mec, npr. finale Istanbula
Gama

Postby Starsica » 23 Dec 2011, 13:19

Jeste, sad vidim.
Pa, to sam samo ja, ali ja ne bih taj mec stavila na prvo mesto.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Starsica

Postby alcesta » 23 Dec 2011, 13:40

Ne bih ni ja, ali ne mogu da budem objektivna jer me taj meč toliko iznervirao da nijednu reprizu nisam gledala, a dan-danas ni za odlomke na YT nemam živaca. Moguće da je po kvalitetu stvarno najbolji kad se izuzme dramatika, ali i tu sigurno značaj meča mora da utiče na izbor, prekidanje niza i tako to.
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 23 Dec 2011, 13:55

Ma znam, posebno zbog vaznosti meca, ali ima meceva koje bih ja stavila naspram tog da bude na prvom mestu.
Starsica

PreviousNext

Return to Teniski miks