Board index Tenis Teniski miks

Teniska statistika i rekordi

Re: Vesti i aktuelnosti sa tour-a

Postby Milutinov Tata » 13 Dec 2011, 22:57

NadjaM wrote:The 2 Best ATP World Tour Matches Of 2011

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/12/Features/Best-ATP-Matches-Of-2011.aspx

iznenedjena sam izborom meceva
mislila sam da ce mec godine ipak biti finale USO-a

Ovo su samo mecevi sa ATP tura, ne ukljucuju GS turnire ili DC. I ocito da je glavni uslov dramatika u zavrsnom setu, tako da bi vise odgovarao naslov 'najdramaticniji" nego najbolji mecevi.
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby NadjaM » 13 Dec 2011, 23:06

Milutinov Tata wrote:
Ovo su samo mecevi sa ATP tura, ne ukljucuju GS turnire ili DC. I ocito da je glavni uslov dramatika u zavrsnom setu, tako da bi vise odgovarao naslov 'najdramaticniji" nego najbolji mecevi.

nisam znala da u taj izbor ne ulaze mecevi sa GS :beyond:

jel za njih ima neki drugi izbor?
NadjaM

Postby Milutinov Tata » 13 Dec 2011, 23:28

NadjaM wrote:
Milutinov Tata wrote:

nisam znala da u taj izbor ne ulaze mecevi sa GS :beyond:

jel za njih ima neki drugi izbor?

Ovo je samo izbor ATP-a, nece da reklamiraju drugu firmu (GS turniri i DC su pod ITF-om) :biggrin: . Ne verujem da ima neki drugi izbor :dunno: . Interesantno je da kada su pravili listu najvecih preokreta cak 4 meca su sa GS turnira, a najveca iznenadjenja svih 5 meceva sa ATP tura. Dvostruki standardi :biggrin:

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
SK 2010/2014
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Re: Teniska statistika i rekordi

Postby Starsica » 14 Dec 2011, 14:30

BEST GRAND SLAM/DAVIS CUP MATCHES OF THE YEAR - NOS. 3-5

5. Rafael Nadal d. John Isner, 6-4, 6-7(2), 6-7(2), 6-2, 6-4, Roland Garros 1st RD
John Isner went into the 2011 Roland Garros championships having won just three clay-court matches all season, but the big-serving American produced an inspired display to give defending champion Rafael Nadal an almighty first-round scare. The Spaniard was extended to five sets for the first time at Roland Garros, where he was chasing a record-equalling sixth title, before prevailing in just over four hours.

Nadal looked to be heading for a routine victory when he led by a set and 4-2, but Isner came charging back into contention. The 6’9’’ American levelled at 4-4 and captured the tie-break after racing to a 4-1 lead. Nearing another tie-break in the third set, Nadal ambushed Isner ripping two deep returns and racing to the net. At 5-6, 15/40, Isner dug himself out of trouble with four unreturned serves and then dominated the tie-break, maintaining an early three-point cushion to leave Nadal reeling.

Down two-sets-to-one at Roland Garros for just the second time (he lost to Robin Soderling in a four-set, fourth-round match in 2009), Nadal upped the ante. "What it came down to was the way he played in the fourth and fifth sets; I haven’t ever seen tennis like that," Isner later conceded. "That’s why he is No. 1 in the world and one of the greatest players ever."

The Spaniard broke Isner’s famed serve twice to force a deciding set, in which he struck early for a 2-1 lead. Isner kept battling, but Nadal maintained the service break and completed victory in just over four hours with a nervous hold to 30.

"[At the end of the third set] I thought I was close to being out," admitted Nadal. "I couldn’t find a way to break. I had 15/40 at 6-5 in the third set, but he was serving fantastic and they were tough moments for me. I only faced one break point in the while match, but I didn’t play well in the tie-breaks; I was too nervous in my opinion."

After overcoming the initial hurdle, Nadal did not drop another set en route to the final, where he defeated Roger Federer in four sets to triumph at Roland Garros once again.

4. David Nalbandian d. Lleyton Hewitt, 3-6, 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(1), 9-7, Australian Open 1st RD
Two of the game’s veterans set aside the injury woes that have plagued them in recent years to produce one of the best five-set contests of the season in the first round of the Australian Open.

In a re-match of the 2002 Wimbledon final, David Nalbandian saved two match points to oust former World No. 1 and 2005 Melbourne runner-up Lleyton Hewitt in a dramatic four-hour and 48-minute contest that had the Rod Laver Arena gripped until the very end.

Home favourite Hewitt would ultimately rue his missed opportunities. He led Nalbandian 3-1, 0/40 in the fourth set and had two match points at 7-6 in the 93-minute decider. Argentine Nalbandian held on, though, and broke Hewitt's serve with a sliced passing shot in the following game before closing out the pair's sixth meeting at 1:07 a.m. local time in Melbourne.

"It was the kind of match that nobody can forget," said Nalbandian. "I think we played very intense tennis today. We both fought until the very end." Hewitt, who suffered a first-round exit at his home Grand Slam for the fifth time, said, "It's disappointing to come so close and fight for so long and not be able to quite get the win tonight."

3. Rafael Nadal d. Juan Martin del Potro, 1-6, 6-4, 6-1, 7-6(0), Davis Cup Final
Juan Martin del Potro left fans in no doubt what they can expect from him in the 2012 season after going toe-to-toe with King of Clay Rafael Nadal in a gripping, and ultimately decisive, fourth rubber in the Davis Cup final. It took all of Nadal’s champion qualities and clay-court nous to grind out the dramatic win and clinch a fifth Davis Cup title for Spain.

"We gave everything, it was a very emotional victory at the end of a tough year," Nadal said. "Winning in this way, we are very grateful to all the people of Spain. It was the best atmosphere I have experienced in my career."

Del Potro had worked his way back up to World No. 11 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings after falling as low as No. 485 following a serious wrist injury, and gave the Olympic Stadium in Seville a taste of his ferocious forehand as he battered six-time Roland Garros champion Nadal into submission in the first set. While 2009 US Open champion del Potro was to be commended for his inspired shotmaking, Nadal was left to rue missing seven of his eight break point chances.

Del Potro won his seventh straight game to break Nadal for a 1-0 lead in the second set, but it was then that Nadal responded. The Mallorcan began mixing up his service placement to keep del Potro guessing and gradually started making more inroads into the Argentine's service games. He was rewarded with a crucial service break in the 10th game to clinch the 57-minute set with a smash winner.

The third set was all about Nadal. The left-hander broke del Potro for a 2-0 lead with two straight forehand winners down the line and pushed on to secure a 5-1 advantage with a moment of brilliance: Del Potro attacked the net off a deep forehand stroke, but Nadal hit a running forehand winner down the line to get the crowd on its feet and leave the Argentine bench shell-shocked.

After securing the third set in 43 minutes, Nadal came up against more resistance from del Potro in the fourth set. The Argentine fought back from an early break deficit and surged into a 5-3 lead with aggressive tactics and clinical play at the net. He could not close out the set, though, despite coming within two points, and the momentum swung again as Nadal reeled off three straight games to serve for the match.

The drama was not yet over. Del Potro struck a powerful forehand winner to deny Nadal victory in the 12th game and force a decisive tie-break. It was to be the Argentine’s last push, though. Nadal improved to a 20-1 record in singles rubbers for Spain with a flawless finish, ending with his 26th forehand winner.

Ako na prva dva mesta ne budu SF i F USO, ja ne znam.. :beyond:
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby Milutinov Tata » 14 Dec 2011, 16:20

Prevarih se za izbor, do ove godine nisu imali "podeljene" kategorije. Sto se tice meceva, opet preovladjuje sentiment i dramatika, tako da odrednca "najbolji" ne stoji. Finalu US Opena nedostaje drama u 4. setu da bi bio na listi, ja bih se iznenadio ako bude u prva dva.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
SK 2010/2014
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Starsica » 14 Dec 2011, 16:39

Onda SF USO mora biti na listi, nema sile. Jedino ako ce staviti Conginu pobedu nad Fedom na Vimbldonu, ali ne znam sta drugo :beyond: Da se ja pitam (kao sto se ne pitam) mogu da se izvucem iz glave 10 Novakovih meceva koji bi se nasli na ovoj listi. Ako je do dramatike, onda komotno moze Noletov polufinalni mec sa Marejem iz Rima da bude na listi, osim ako nema ponavljanja, posto je on vec bio negde u tim nekim hvalospevima na kraju godine.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Starsica

Postby Altair » 14 Dec 2011, 17:13

taj mec sa Marejem je izabran za najbolji ove godine, van slemova
ne znam sta dramatika u zadnjem setu ima sa svim tim, finale USO je i dalje sam vrh, a odmah tu je i polufinale
mozda bi neko uvrstio i nole-fed sa RG, al ja sam tu suvise ojadjena rezultatom pa sam neobjektivna
I don't give a damn how it's supposed to be
That might work for you, it don't work for me
You write your truth and I'll write mine
One man's ceiling's another man's sky high
Altair

Postby georgina » 14 Dec 2011, 17:23

po meni, sve su to veoma subjektivne procene, a teško i da mogu da budu drugačije. ponekad nekoliko gemova promene našu percepciju meča a ponekad to učine i samo nekoliko dobrih poena.
onda ovo što kaže altair,bitno je i za koga navijamo i kako je taj prošao u dotičnom meču. ako navijamo za onoga koji je recimo preokrenuo meč, onda nam je taj meč vrh, a ako je ''naš'' igrač u ulozi druge strane, onda je meč shit, našem igraču je odjednom pala igra itede, etece.

ipak, jedan meč smatram izuzetkom, ali opet zbog jednog seta, a to je onaj čuveni treći set uso finala. čini mi se da je tu svaki poen, od početka do kraja,odigran ekstremnim intenzitetom. ja bih taj set proglasila najboljim u poslednjoj decenije, najmanje.
georgina

Postby Milutinov Tata » 14 Dec 2011, 19:29

georgina wrote:po meni, sve su to veoma subjektivne procene, a teško i da mogu da budu drugačije. ponekad nekoliko gemova promene našu percepciju meča a ponekad to učine i samo nekoliko dobrih poena.
onda ovo što kaže altair,bitno je i za koga navijamo i kako je taj prošao u dotičnom meču. ako navijamo za onoga koji je recimo preokrenuo meč, onda nam je taj meč vrh, a ako je ''naš'' igrač u ulozi druge strane, onda je meč shit, našem igraču je odjednom pala igra itede, etece.

ipak, jedan meč smatram izuzetkom, ali opet zbog jednog seta, a to je onaj čuveni treći set uso finala. čini mi se da je tu svaki poen, od početka do kraja,odigran ekstremnim intenzitetom. ja bih taj set proglasila najboljim u poslednjoj decenije, najmanje.

Mogu sve da potpisem, a narocito poslednji deo. Treci set finala US Opena, iako ga je Novak na kraju izgubio je vrh vrhova ove godine i kao sto je Harper napisao, domaci zadatak za neke buduce generacije.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
SK 2010/2014
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Sony » 15 Dec 2011, 00:02

Najbolji poen godine ( po mom misljenju):

''Понављам, фудбал се игра на терену и тешко је ову екипу Партизана победити на дуже стазе'' - рекао је бивши тренер Партизана.
Sony

Postby Gama » 15 Dec 2011, 11:20

Strasan poen sony, jos kad se uzme da je na bl. :blue:.
Ali faca na kraju, on ce meni sve da vraca :nene: , nece moci :laugh:.
Koliko je samo takvih poena bilo ove godine :shock:. Moram da priznam da znam ali jos nisam potpuno svesna sta je on uradio ove godine i sto je vaznije, koji nivo igre je dostigao.
Gama

Postby Starsica » 15 Dec 2011, 11:25

BEST GRAND SLAM/DAVIS CUP MATCHES OF THE YEAR - TOP 2

2. Roger Federer d. Novak Djokovic, 7-6(5), 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(5), Roland Garros SF
The Roland Garros semi-final clash between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic is a match that stands out not only for its intense high quality and late-finishing drama, but also as the day when Djokovic was finally beaten, ending his 41-match winning streak in 2011.

Federer went into the contest having lost his past three meetings with Djokovic and brought his best tennis to the table as he looked to reach the Roland Garros final for the fifth time. The standard of tennis was exceptional in the 70-minute opener, featuring 32 winners. After saving two set points at 4-5, Federer regained his composure to clinch the first set in the tie-break and quickly assumed a two-set lead after racing to a 4-1 advantage in the second set.

Djokovic took advantage of a dip in Federer’s form at the beginning of the third set and took control of the baseline rallies to garner an early service break, which he maintained to start an improbable fightback. With daylight fading, Djokovic was also battling Federer’s 174-0 record in Grand Slam matches when having won the first two sets, but looked set to push the match to a fifth set when he broke the Swiss in the ninth game of the fourth set. Federer immediately struck back, though, and saved two break points in the following game as the set went to a tie-break.

Djokovic cancelled out Federer's early advantage in the tie-break. But from 3-3, Federer won three straight points and closed out his 219th win at a major championship with his 18th ace of the match at 9:37 p.m. local time. "I really wanted to make it as physical as possible, which I was able to make happen," said Federer, who hit 48 winners in total. "I was really happy with the way I played. I thought it was a great match from both sides."

Djokovic conceded, "He played really good in the important moments. I congratulate him for a great performance. He really played well. We were, I think, part of a very good match, and it feels bad losing."

1. Novak Djokovic d. Roger Federer, 6-7(7), 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-5, US Open SF
History repeated itself in the US Open semi-finals as Novak Djokovic saved two match points to stun Roger Federer in an epic five-set clash for the second year in a row. If possible, the 2011 contest was made even more dramatic with Djokovic rallying from a two-set deficit for the second time in his career to prevail in three hours and 51 minutes.

Five-time US Open champion Federer had appeared in command when he assumed a two-set lead, but Djokovic raised his level significantly to claw his way back into contention. The Serb won 93 per cent of points on first serve and committed just seven unforced errors in the following two sets as he forced a decider in Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Federer, a 16-time Grand Slam champion, regained control in the fifth set. He broke Djokovic’s serve in the eighth game and set up two match points at 40/15 on serve, with the Arthur Ashe crowd roaring its approval. An inspired Djokovic saved the first with a scintillating forehand return winner, and raised his arms to the crowd to receive their adulation. The shot served as a catalyst for his fightback and the Belgrade native converted his second break point chance as Federer double faulted. After levelling at 5-5, Djokovic broke the Swiss’ serve to 15 with another forehand winner before coolly sealing his 63rd win in 65 matches to leave Federer shell-shocked again.

"It was a very similar situation to last year," acknowledged Djokovic. "I had to take my chances. I was very close to being on my way back home. He was serving. He was 40/15 up. I managed to hit that amazing forehand return which got me back. I got a little bit of energy from the crowd, and I fought back. I needed to stay positive, and I definitely didn't want the French Open to happen again. It was an incredible last two games."

Just two months earlier at Wimbledon, Federer had surrendered a two-set lead in a Grand Slam match for the first time when he was beaten by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarter-finals. "It's awkward having to explain this loss because I feel like I should be doing the other press conference," said the Basel native. "But it's what it is. He came back; he played well. I didn't play so well at the very end. Sure, it's disappointing, but I have only myself to blame. I set it all up perfect, but I couldn't finish it."

Ipak je pogani prstic drugi.
Starsica

Postby georgina » 15 Dec 2011, 11:33

Starsica wrote:Ipak je pogani prstic drugi.

pih :so:
georgina

Postby Gama » 15 Dec 2011, 11:47

Dobro, realno stvarno su najbolji. Finale USO nije uvrsten zbog jednosmernog 4. seta :biggrin: , ne bunim se :nargile: .

Steta sto je mrak pokvario taj mec na RG, veliki minus zbog toga. Ima li nameru RG da postavi neke reflektore? Ciao?
Gama

Postby georgina » 15 Dec 2011, 11:55

ima i ovde dobrih poena, naravno, ovo je jedna u gomili raznih selekcija

meni je isto najbolji onaj poen što je soni okačio, neviđen intenzitet, ne može mi se meriti sa ovim udarcima gde se na kraju desi neki ''lucky shot'' :biggrin:
georgina

PreviousNext

Return to Teniski miks