Board index Tenis Teniski miks

Vesti i aktuelnosti sa tour-a

Re: Vesti i aktuelnosti sa tour-a

Postby Gama » 02 Nov 2015, 23:07

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski 9h9 hours ago
ATP indoor event, which was run in Valencia (2009-2015) will be moved to Belgium - Brussels or Antwerp. ATP's decision expected in mid-Nov.

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski 24h24 hours ago
Grigor Dimitrov & Tommy Haas join Milos Raonic to play Delray Beach Open, February 15-21, 2016.

‏@WTA_insider
Best wishes to Eva Asderaki-Moore, who is leaving the WTA to join the ITF.
Don’t worry, you’ll still see her in the chair at WTA events.
Gama

Postby Gama » 16 Nov 2015, 18:34

ATP Challenger Tour - Copa Fila (Buenos Aires, Argentina):

The sentimental story of the tournament came in the doubles draw, where former singles No. 77 Lucas Arnold Ker reached the final after nearly two and a half years away from the game. The 41-year-old Argentine, a cancer survivor, defeated Roger Federer in the Swiss’ first ATP World Tour match in Gstaad 1998.

Arnold Ker spoke to Argentine journalist Sebastian Torok for La Nacion: “When they gave me a wild card here I was so happy. I cried. I didn’t have a partner, so I spoke with Guido Andreozzi and this madness began. When I say to people that I want to play again, they look at me as if to say, ‘Are you crazy?’. Well, yes, for a while. Tennis is everything to me.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/challenger-weekly-spotlight-2015-brits-edmund-evans-win-titles
Gama

Postby Gama » 21 Nov 2015, 01:38

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski
- Simona Halep hires Darren Cahill as her full-time coach.

-Oscar Serrano, who finished working with Daniela Hantuchova last month, will be a new coach of Tommy Robredo.

-Elias Ymer parts ways with his coach Galo Blanco after 8 months of working together. Blanco will continue coaching of Karen Khachanov.

-David Sanchez will be Fernando Verdasco's new coach. They will start working together at the tournament in Doha.

- Juan Monaco is back to the training for the first time since August. Last summer he underwent right wrist surgery.

A new WTA tournament will be organized in Buenos Aires next year - 125k series, February 8-14, sponsored by FILA.

ATP tournament in Valencia will be replaced by Antwerp, while Mexican Cabo San Lucas will host event, that was played in Bogota.

Pre 2 nedelje
Nicolas Mahut under threat of a one-year suspension because of 2nd doping test missed - indicated he would be at home, but slept in a hotel.
Mahut would be sanctioned in case of third missed test within four weeks. He will play doubles with Herbert at ATP World Tour Finals.
Gama

Postby Gama » 26 Jan 2016, 15:46

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski 22h22 hours ago

Petra Kvitova confirmed she ended coaching partnership with David Kotyza after 7 years. She needs "something new" in her game; by Nova Sport

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski Jan 24
Simona Halep won't play Fed Cup, Dubai & Doha (will undergo a nose injury). She hopes to return on tour at @BNPPARIBASOPEN in Indian Wells.
Gama

Postby Gama » 01 Feb 2016, 18:01

Rafael Nadal will defend his Argentina Open title in Buenos Aires next week after taking a wild card into the ATP World Tour 250 clay-court tournament.

The addition of World No. 5 Nadal means the tournament will boast its strongest field yet, with four of the Top 12 in action - Nadal, No. 6 David Ferrer, No. 9 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and No. 12 John Isner.

Speaking from Mallorca, where he has been training on clay since his shock first-round exit against Fernando Verdasco at the Australian Open, Nadal said, "I want to thank the organisers of the Argentina Open for giving me this wild card to play in Buenos Aires. The times that I've played in Argentina have been special and full of good memories because the people are some of the best in the world.

"I asked for this wild card after the bad result in Melbourne and I hope that Buenos Aires will once again be the start of a good run for me. I will try my best to make sure it is."

Nadal will open his campaign on either Wednesday or Thursday in the Argentine capital. The 29-year-old Spaniard won the title for the first time last year with victory over Juan Monaco in the final.

The Argentina Open also welcomes two of the ATP's most exciting young stars - Dominic Thiem and Jack Sock - as well as home favourites Monaco, Leonardo Mayer and Federico Delbonis.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/nadal-2016-buenos-aires-wild-card
Gama

Postby Starsica » 04 Feb 2016, 14:34

Vraća nam se Volverin :inlove:
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby Gama » 05 Feb 2016, 01:12

Lepa vest za Delpa i njegove fanove.

Reem Abulleil ‏@ReemAbulleil Feb 3
No Federer and no Murray in Dubai this year. Djokovic, Stan & Berdych will headline the field #atp #ddftennis

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski 14h14 hours ago
Richard Krajicek has negotiated with Djokovic, Wawrinka & Berdych, but they won't be available for Rotterdam next week. #Federerinjury

Stephanie Myles ‏@OpenCourt Feb 3
Nick Kyrgios out of Rotterdam with an elbow injury. That, along with the Fed, is two blows to that 500 tournament.

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski Feb 2
Centre court of @ArgentinaOpen will be named after Guillermo Vilas. The ceremony will be held on February 8; pic.ATP

:laugh:
Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 14h14 hours ago
Checking out Rio hotels during Olympics. This is *literally* that one apartment from Broad City. cc @BenRothenberg
Gama

Postby Peskir » 05 Feb 2016, 11:18

A sta je sa Soderlingom?
Peskir

Postby octopus » 05 Feb 2016, 11:44

octopus

Postby Peskir » 05 Feb 2016, 12:42

Znao sam da je bio bolestan i da su ga povrede ubijale, ali nisam znao da je zavrsio karijeru.
Posteno, sta da igra posle 4,5 godina pauze.
Peskir

Postby Milutinov Tata » 08 Mar 2016, 21:59

"It is a pleasure to announce the induction of Justine Henin and Marat Safin into the International Tennis Hall of Fame," International Tennis Hall of Fame President Stan Smith added. "Justine and Marat committed themselves to the sport and worked relentlessly to being champions of the highest caliber. As a result, they achieved extraordinary careers with world No. 1 rankings and Grand Slam tournament victories."

The Class of 2016 Enshrinement Ceremony will be hosted on Saturday, July 16, 2016 during the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Rhode Island.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/5403824/title/henin-to-enter-hall-of-fame
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Skafi » 13 Mar 2016, 01:40

http://sport.blic.rs/tenis/teniserke-optuzuju-sarapova-je-prevarant-nije-zasluzila-sve-trofeje/n4y7p09

Ove teniserke su stvarno neki svet za sebe. Tu maltene niko nikog ne voli.
Skafi

Postby Starsica » 13 Mar 2016, 14:01

Prvo, Kiki Mladenović pokazuje svoju kulturu tako što govori "u ime svih teniserki". Odakle njoj pravo da govori u bilo čije ime osim u svoje? Da Šarapova nema pametnija posla, trebalo bi da je odere od kinte. Bože, kako ne volim takve ljude.
Drugo, sindrom rulje. Najobožvanija teniserka je posrnula, hajde da je dodatno šutamo dok je dole.

Žene i sujeta. Već rekoh, Šarapova mi najmanje omiljena teniserka, zaslužila je sve što treba da dobije zbog dopinga, ali bih zbog svih ovih jezičina volela da se vrati jača nego ikad. Čak ću i da navijam za nju.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

PreviousNext

Return to Teniski miks