Board index Tenis Teniski miks

Vesti i aktuelnosti sa tour-a

Re: Vesti i aktuelnosti sa i oko terena

Postby Maki » 15 Jun 2011, 20:50

Maki

Postby Goca_64 » 15 Jun 2011, 23:42

georgina wrote:ja tesko mogu da vidim makija kao vlasnika w trofeja ove godine, ali 0,1 % je vise nego bedno.
ne znam, ipak bih mu dala cca 4% .

:biggrin: :biggrin:
A i ti si se "otvorila" bas domacinski dajuci mu cirka 4 % :lollol:
"Ja sam ono što nema cenu - pošten i siromašan"
M. Selimović
"Sve ce proći. Ali, kakva je to utjeha?
Proći će i radost, proći će i ljubav, proći će i život.
Zar je nada u tome da sve prođe? "
M. Selimović
Goca_64

Postby M.S. » 16 Jun 2011, 06:57

Pilić je samo želeo da kaže da bi Makičino osvajanje bilo na granici incidenta. Druge igrače nije obrađivao čak ni na tom nivou. Ima i onih koji jednako to misle za Novaka. Ali da vidimo.
Najbolji je režim za sve ljude. Najgori su ljudi za sve režime.
M.S.

Postby georgina » 16 Jun 2011, 10:59

a treci ''toughest'' :lollol:
georgina

Postby Monsieur Poirot » 16 Jun 2011, 11:14

A gde je tu uvek neugodni Huta Halung? :laugh:

Na prvo mesto je trebalo da stavi "third toughest" :nargile:
"If anyone could've drunk the poison cocktail, it could've been me..

H.P. "And there is a possibility even more terrible, mademoiselle.. IT COULD'VE BEEN ME...
Monsieur Poirot

Postby Maki » 16 Jun 2011, 18:28

Maki

Postby Milutinov Tata » 18 Jun 2011, 03:21

Kanadjani se spremaju za sljaku

MONTREAL - Tennis Canada hopes the addition of four clay courts at its facility in Montreal will help develop better all-around players.

The covered courts unveiled Wednesday are the centrepiece of $5.2 million in improvements to the centre, with costs shared between Tennis Canada and three levels of government. Previously, the facility only had indoor and outdoor hard courts.

The new surfaces at the National Tennis Centre will give elite players a chance to learn the game both on the quick hard courts that are most common in North America and on the slower clay that is the widely used in Europe and South America.

The courts are made of a green clay called Har-Tru, which is easier to maintain than the red clay used at the French Open and other tournaments.

Davis Cup captain Martin Laurendeau says it's important for players to learn how to play on clay, where they can slide into strokes, where points are longer, and where a wider variety of shots are needed than on hard courts or grass.

"On hard courts, you can blast your opponents off the court," he said. "Things happen quicker. The footing is much better so you can line up your shots and lay into them.

"In other countries, they play on clay since they're four years old, so they learn all the subtleties — working the whole court, not relying on power alone, but wits. Physically you need to be in much better shape. But the biggest difference is psychologically. You've got to run more and work your point three or four shots ahead. It's more like playing chess."

Laurendeau says the courts may help the men's Davis Cup and women's Federation Cup teams prepare for clay court ties in other countries, but the biggest benefit will go to kids working their way up the ladder.

"Ultimately, it's the youngsters who are going to learn how to slide, use a drop shot and angle shots and not play three or four shot rallies, but 12 or 14 shot rallies," he said. "And when they turn professional, their base will be really solid and they'll be able to play on slow and hard courts."

On hand for the announcement were several members of Canada's junior team, including 16-year-old Kimberley-Ann Surin, daughter of Olympic sprint relay gold medallist Bruny Surin.

"It's good for me because I'm not used to playing on it," said Surin, a strong server who admits her game is not best suited to clay. "Canadians are not really good on clay. It's not our favourite surface, so it's going to be good."

Space is an issue at the centre, which is in a public park, so the new courts were put on a new floor added to the main building. Large garage-style doors all around can be opened in summer and closed in winter to make it a year-round facility.

Clay courts have some give, so the ball slows a little and bounces higher than on hard courts, allowing players to get to shots they wouldn't have a hope of returning on a faster surface.

Green clay is slightly faster and has a little less bounce than red, but the game is almost the same, says Tennis Canada vice-president Eugene Lapierre.

"It's a dream we've had since we started the national centre," he said. "We hired coach Louis Borfiga from France, who had worked with the top French players, and the first thing he told us was 'You guys need clay courts.'

"There weren't many options, so we decided to build it on the roof. It was a crazy idea. I've never seen that anywhere in the world."

Also added were new gym, classroom space, expanded locker-rooms and a coaches office.

Tennis Canada put up $1.3 million of the cost, the same as the city of Montreal. The Quebec government threw in $1.6 million and the federal government $1 million.
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Maki » 18 Jun 2011, 22:37

"Novinarka" Voznijacki "rešetala" Novaka :laugh: :laugh:

Teniseri, kao i većina sportista, ne vole baš da se pojavljuju na konferencijama za novinare. Naravno, znaju da je kontakt sa medijima deo njihovog posla. Ali, umeju često i da se zabave.

Pokazali su to danas Karolina Voznijacki i Novak Đoković na konferenciji za novinare u Vimbldonu.

Konferencija je išla svojim tokom i baš u trenutku kada se jedan novinar javio da postavi pitanje, Novak je ugledao svoju komšinicu iz Monaka - Karolinu Voznijacki.

"Izvinite, čini mi se da ona devojka želi da postavi pitanje. Iz kog ste medija?", upitao je Novak.

Dankinja se pokazala kao veoma duhovita i odsečna novinarka. "Ušunjala" se na Novakovu pres konferenciju i predstavila se kao novinarka iz Monte Karla, Avenija princeze Grejs.

Najpre se našalila sa činjenicom da je Đoković prekinuo sjajnu seriju pobeda.

"Imate niz od jednog poraza, šta ćete učiniti da to promenite", pitala je prva teniserka sveta srpskog tenisera.

Đoković joj je odgovorio: "Znaš šta? Probaću da se ugledam neke teniserke koje su konstantne u svojoj igri kao što je na primer Karolina Voznijacki. Ne znam da li si čula za nju. Ona toliko pobeđuje. Postala je pravi uzor za sve tenisere. Pogledaću neke njene mečeve i pokušaću da zaustavim niz od jednog poraza. Pokušaću da se vratim na pravu stazu".

Šou je nastavljen.

Voznijacki: "Ko je tvoja omiljena teniserka? Da li je to ona?".

Đoković: "Neka to ostane tajna".

Voznijacki: "Ma, reci nam".

Đoković: "Mislim da sam već otkrio ime jedne od mojih omiljenih teniserki. Upravo sam rekao njeno ime. Ona je, zapravo, moja komšinica".

Voznijacki: "Stvarno?"

Đoković: "Da, živimo u istoj ulici. Ponekad zajedno popijemo kafu na plaži, malo se opustimo, ručamo, džogiramo".

Voznijacki: "Sigurna sam da je ona veoma, veoma fina devojka".

Đoković: "Ona je zaista, zaista divna devojka. Sjajan je zabavljač, broj jedan. Nikada nisi čula za nju?".

Voznijacki: "Zanimljivo. Broj jedan zapravo pije kafu na plaži sa nekim ko skoro nikada nije izgubio meč?".

Đoković: "Da. To sa pobeđivanjem...".

Voznijacki: "Izvinite, prekidaju me, ne daju mi više da govorim i postavljam pitanja. Moram da idem".

Đoković: "Da, znam. Mediji iz Monaka su veoma popularni danas".

Voznijacki: "Mediji u Monaku su neverovatni".

Đoković: "Pa, o tome ti govorim.Ćao!"
Maki

Postby Dejan » 19 Jun 2011, 14:13

Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic – two careers running in parallel

Pato Alvarez coached Andy Murray from the age of 15 to 18, after the Scot joined the Sanchez-Casal Academy in Madrid

The former French Open finalist Niki Pilic coached Novak Djokovic from the age of 12 in his academy in Munich

THEN

Personality on court

Murray

He was a very good boy, someone who wanted to practice as much as possible and play in as many tournaments as possible, and when he was on the court he was very quiet, just focused on doing the correct things and improving as a player. I don't think I once saw him get angry on the court in the three years I worked with him, so it surprises me to see him get angry so often now. I have asked Andy why he loses his cool so much and he says it is because he gets frustrated. But he used to get frustrated when he was at the academy – the difference then was that he did not show it. Someone needs to get inside his head and fix this because the calmer he can stay on the court, the better he will do. PA

Djokovic

At his first tournament aged 16 he had four match points against his opponent who was 28. He already had the ability to earn ATP points; that was the stage at which I realised he had the potential to be a top international player. Very soon I found out that the young guy was very special – in the way that he talked, the way that he took the game seriously, always warming up and preparing in the right way. The way he always listened when I told him something. It wasn't long before I found out he could become a real player. NP

Personality off the court

Murray

Again, he was very quiet and well behaved. All the boys and girls who come to the academy put maximum effort into practising, training and schooling, but while many of them then go wild in their spare time, Andy stayed quiet and kept to himself. I don't think he had many friends at the academy. His schedule was probably the most intense of anyone I have coached; he spent about 25 hours a week on court, five hours training and maybe 20 to 25 hours doing schoolwork. He did not care about free time, he just wanted to work. If Andy was not on the court, in the gym or in class, you did not hear from him. It was like he disappeared. PA

Djokovic

While he might have the reputation as a bit of a joker for the way in which he imitates other players, he is much more serious than most when it comes down to it. Anyway he's colourful, which is good, we shouldn't criticise. In tennis we don't like to see poker faces – the same as in any sport. You can't change a player's character – think of John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, Jim Courier – you don't like to see a player on the court with a poker face, you want to see them express themselves. NP

Strengths when he came to the academy

Murray

It was obvious as soon as Andy came to the academy that he had the potential to be a complete player, someone who could do everything on the court.Instantly I could see that he had a very good serve and a very good backhand – both of these shots came to him easily and naturally. His movement at the net was also very good; he was not afraid to do this, which was rare as most young players I have seen like to stay at the baseline, they feel safe there. Andy was different, he was brave and confident about coming forward from day one. PA

Djokovic

He has always prepared in the right way, which is one of the main reasons why he is so strong mentally and physically. It is a combination of many factors that have made him such a strong player. He had a good backhand and his will to win was always incredibly strong, even from an early age. NP

Weaknesses when he came

Murray

Just mental things, specifically concentration. Andy found it so easy against most of the players he came up against that he would sometimes switch off, stop trying, and that would lead to him missing easy shots or allowing his opponent back into the game.. We had to tell him to constantly stay focused, even if he was in total control of a game, and play each and every point That is what all the great players do, like [Rafael] Nadal and [Roger] Federer, they do not switch off for a second, and that is what Andy still does now and why maybe he gets frustrated with himself. PA

Djokovic

He initially didn't have a very good serve. He also didn't have particularly good volleys but made up for it with great anticipation, very good eyes and very good legs. NP

What shots did he develop?

Murray

None, really. As I said, Andy came to us already with the basics of every shot and it was just a case of him working hard every day to make them perfect. Perhaps we did teach him to cover the court better; to take longer strides across the baseline and inside the court. Andy left spaces for his opponents to attack him and it was just a case of shutting these off. He worked on that like he worked on everything else PA

Djokovic

We had to work on improving his wrist action for one year to help improve his serve. I also changed his grip on the forehand because it was too much of a Western grip. NP

NOW

What are his key weapons?

Murray

In all my time coaching, and that includes 16 years as the national coach of Spain, Andy is the most talented player I have worked with. Technically he had everything when he came to us and he has developed that since, as well as adding more skills. When I trained Andy I felt he would become the most complete player in the world and that is exactly what he has done. For me he is a more complete player than Nadal, Federer and Djokovic, he can do more on the court than all of them. His backhand is now one of the strongest shots in world tennis. PA

Djokovic

In the last nine months he has improved his serve and forehand in a massive way. His forehand is much more penetrating, he looks like he has much more confidence in it than he did before. Mentally and physically he is amazing: as shown at the Davis Cup 2010. He had a problem with his stomach before a singles game against Tomas Berdych, with Serbia trailing 1-2, and he couldn't even warm up. But he went out there with all that pressure, not feeling good, and he won. That says a lot about him. NP

Is there anything left to improve?

Murray

All Andy needs is to have more confidence in himself. He has won many titles and he has got to the final at two grand slam tournaments, the Australian Open and the US Open, but still maybe he does not believe he can be a champion like Nadal and Federer, someone who wins many, many slams each year. I feel he can do this, for sure – I saw this in him from the first moment that I saw him hit a ball at the academy. He just needs to improves his belief and to improve his confidence in himself. That is the all that missing. But Andy is a still young, so there is time for him to learn this. PA

Djokovic

Six months in a row he didn't lose one match – he won seven tournaments, beating Nadal and Federer repeatedly on all the different surfaces. But I still think he can improve, especially by going to the net more, and by not taking part in so many long rallies. If he hits a good ball into the corner he needs to finish points at the net. He was always one of the best at chasing down balls, and he's probably the best now outside of Rafa. NP
...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby M.S. » 19 Jun 2011, 14:15

Opet slaba tačka Britanaca :D .
Najbolji je režim za sve ljude. Najgori su ljudi za sve režime.
M.S.

Postby Dejan » 19 Jun 2011, 14:18

Da, mnogo vole da ih porede pa to ti je :biggrin:
...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby alcesta » 19 Jun 2011, 14:21

Meni je najinteresantnije tu koliko je Endi savršen igrač koji prosto nema šta nema, a bio je takav i kad je počeo da trenira. :uzbud:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby ciao » 19 Jun 2011, 14:31

Upravo procitah racun - (mozda smo ga pominjali ovde, ne secam se)

Ako Fed pobedi na Wimbiju a Rafa ispadne u polufinalu (ili ranije) onda je Novak prvi, Fed drugi a Rafa treci !
ciao

Postby Maki » 19 Jun 2011, 14:37

Opet moramo da ti opravdavamo casove.Nesto si nam cesto bolesna u poslednje vreme :laugh: :laugh:

Naravno da smo pominjali.Ali sto se mene tice samo da Nole bude prvi a ostali neka se poredjaju kako im je volja! :manikir:
Maki

Postby ciao » 19 Jun 2011, 14:54

Maki wrote:Opet moramo da ti opravdavamo casove.Nesto si nam cesto bolesna u poslednje vreme :laugh: :laugh:

Naravno da smo pominjali.Ali sto se mene tice samo da Nole bude prvi a ostali neka se poredjaju kako im je volja! :manikir:

:tap: :nisamodavle: :laugh:
ciao

PreviousNext

Return to Teniski miks