Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Rafael Nadal

Re: Rafael Nadal

Postby vicharhcp » 22 Jun 2011, 20:13

RAFA BEATS SWEETING AND MOVES INTO THE 3RD ROUND

06 22 2011, LONDON, ENGLAND

v1.JPG

Rafa Nadal continued the defence of his Wimbledon title with a crushing 6-3 6-2 6-4 win over American Ryan Sweeting in the second round Wednesday. With rain in the air and the roof closed, wolf whistles echoed around Centre Court when the Spaniard changed his shirt and gasps of awe met his most effortless winners in a one-sided second-round match.

The reigning Wimbledon, French Open and U.S. Open champion has now won his last 16 matches at the AEC, where he titled in 2008 and again last year. The Spanish great beat Czech Tomas Berdych in last year's finale after missing the 2009 edition of the world's most prestigious tennis tournament due to injury.

The 25-year-old Rafa has appeared in the final in his last four trips here, going 2-2 in those affairs. He captured a second straight and sixth overall French Open title three weeks ago.

Up next for Nadal, who is bidding for his third Wimbledon title and 11th grand slam crown, will be Luxembourg's Gilles Muller who upset Rafa in the second round here at Wimbledon back in 2005.

THE MATCH
American Sweeting, the world number 69, “was beaten fairly badly” in his own words by Rafa at the Australian Open and Indian Wells this year. His attempts to put up a better fight floundered so much that he was forced to try to rally the crowd with his hands when he finally won a game to make it 1-4 in the second set.

He hung on bravely but the gulf in class was vast, especially when Sweeting tried to target Nadal's backhand but the world number one simply ran round the ball and fire off another unstoppable forehand in trademark fashion.

The break in the first set came at 3-1 and Nadal sealed the set to love with a rasping wide ace in front of a less than full Centre Court, although Camilla the Duchess of Cornwall had braved the drizzle outside to make it.

A clipped net cord, one of a host of unforced errors from the American, gifted Nadal the early advantage in the second set which he claimed with three aces in the deciding game.

The third set was move even but the ladies chomping strawberries in the stands knew the end was nigh and an imperious Nadal clinched victory to a cascade of applause and screams of “We love you Rafa” from his adoring fans.

“I don't know what is my best form, I try my best every day,” added the Mallorcan. “I need a few adjustments.”

sajt Rafe Nadala
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Nije uvek lako, ali je uvek lepo navijati za Partizan!" Duško Radović
SVE PROLAZI - PARTIZAN OSTAJE
Image :inlove:
They can take my last ticket at Hala Pionir.
vicharhcp

Postby vicharhcp » 22 Jun 2011, 20:35

Evo malo Rafinih fotografija iz Londona, van terena.

rafa2.jpg

rafa3.jpg

rafa4.jpg

rafa5.jpg

rafa6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vicharhcp

Postby vicharhcp » 22 Jun 2011, 20:50

:biggrin:

rafa.jpg
vicharhcp

Postby mali_buda » 26 Jun 2011, 01:08

Nesto iz juniorskih dana...
Ja ćutim, ti ćutiš, on ćuti, mi ćutimo, vi ćutite, oni kradu...
mali_buda

Postby vicharhcp » 26 Jun 2011, 18:50

RAFA INTO LAST 16 AT WIMBLEDON
BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE
06 25 2011, LONDON, ENGLAND

Rafa Nadal survived some hairy moments to see off the challenge of Gilles Muller and progress into the second week of Wimbledon.

"The third set, two sets to love, I am able to play with less pressure," Rafa said after his victory. "I started to return unbelievable and to play at very high level, I think."

PRESS CONFERENCE: http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/interact ... index.html

The defending champion, facing the man who sent him packing from SW19 in 2005, could easily have lost the first two sets on tie-breaks as Muller went close to playing - or at least serving - him off Court One. But Nadal came through both of them, one before the rain that called time on the match on Friday and one on Saturday to move into the fourth round with a 7-6 (8/6) 7-6 (7/5) 6-0 victory.

Having won 93% of points on his first serve on Friday in the first set, Muller was just as hard for the Spaniard to break down on Saturday, giving virtually nothing away and sending down three aces in a row to stay on serve at 3-3.

By the time Muller levelled at 5-5 that percentage had reached 95 and Nadal was running out of ideas, something he illustrated when he let his normally ice-cool guard down to gesture at his box when Muller's 12th and 13th aces took the set to another tie-break.

That stayed on serve until the 11th point too as both players kept things tight, but when Muller netted after a long rally, Nadal had the chance he needed to win it 7/5.
Having lost another set in such intense fashion put Muller down and he started the third looking as though his resolve had finally been broken.

His serve most definitely was in the first game, Rafa ramping up the pressure to take a first break and, when he creamed a forehand winner on the run during the second game, it was a sure sign he was in his stride. Holding serve was no longer a formality for Muller and he was broken again in the third game, double-faulting after saving three break points, but despite knowing the game was up, he slammed home a forehand winner that even had Rafa's coach Toni applauding.

Getting broken again was not the best way to end the match considering Muller's overall performance, but Rafa was in his element and served out for a third-set whitewash.

Vamos Rafa!
vicharhcp

Postby vicharhcp » 27 Jun 2011, 21:34

WB: Nadel pregrmeo Del Potra
IZVOR: B92
Dvostruki šampion Rafael Nadal pobedio je Huana Martina del Potra iz Argentine sa 7:6, 3:6, 7:6, 6:4 i plasirao se u četvrtfinale Vimbldona

rafa1.jpg

Španac će se za plasman u polufinale boriti sa Mardijem Fišom, koji je u tri seta eliminisao prošlogodišnjeg finalistu Tomaša Berdiha sa 7:6, 6:4, 6:4.

Oba tenisera napravili su samo po jedan brejk u toku meča, ali je Nadal u oba taj brejka bio hrabriji i koncentrisaniji, pa je zasluženo slavio.

U prvom setu videli smo vrhunski tenis, a prvu brejk priliku stvorio je Nadal, koju je u šestom gemu Del Potro neutralisao asom.

U devetom gemu sudija Karlos Ramos opomenuo je Španca zbog prekoračenja dozvoljenog vremena izneđu poena, na šta je Nadal reagovao atipično nervozno, što je bio znak da je nervozniji nego inače.

Drama je tek počinjala, a pri vođstvu Nadala od 5:4 Delpo je snažnim servisima spasao dve set lopte i izjednačio rezultat. Zatim je Argentinac lepo izgrađenim poenom napravio priliku za brejk, ali je Nadal odgovorio istom merom i na kraju efektno skratio lopticu.

delpo.jpg

Pri vođstvu od 6:5 Nadal je imao još jednu set loptu, ali je Argentinac forhendom ’očistio’ liniju. Taj brejk kasnio je jer se Maljorčanin mučio sa povredom stopala, a ’dodatni gem’ protekao je u nervoznoj igri, ni nalik onoj iz ostatka seta.

Delpo je vodio 3:0, Nadal preokrenuo na 4:3, ali je do set lopte prvi ipak stigao Argentinac posle greške rivala iz forhenda (6:5).

Ipak, Nadal je pokazao da je najbolji kada je najteže – upisao je servis-viner, zatim pogodio liniju za set loptu, a Del Potro je potpuno razočarao odserviraviš duplu grešku za kraj prvog seta.

rafa2.jpg

Ako je tokom prvog seta utisak bio da je Nadal bliži brejku, suprotna situacija bila je u drugom. Prvi put do šanse za brejk Delpo je došao u petom gemu, ali se Španac tada izvukao.

Ipak, bilo je očigledno da je Španac u blagom padu, a upravio sopstvenim grešakam omogućio je Del Potru dve vezane brejk lopte u osmom gemu. Već prvu Argentinac je realizovao, a potom je naredni gem osvojio bez izgubljenog poena – 6:3 i 1-1 u setovima.

U trećem setu prilika za brejk nije bilo, a i dalje se igrao veoma kvalitetan tenis. Del Potro je sredinom seta posle klizanja i pada bio primoran da zatraži medicinski tajm aut, ali srećom nije imao problema da nastavi meč.

rafa3.jpg

Ušlo se u novi taj brejk i ponovo je Nadal bio taj koji je u ključnim momentima uspeo da podigne nivo igre. Delpo je napravio tri neiznuđene greške iz forhenda kakve je retko pravio tokom meča, a Španac je dobrim servisima stvarao inicijativu u poenu.

Nadal je došao do vođstvo od 6:3 i sjajnom forhend paralelom iskoristio je drugu set loptu i poveo 2-1 u setovima.

U četvrtom setu Španac je posle dva i po seta došao do brejk lopte i u petom gemu je napravio svoj prvi brejk na meču za vođstvo od 3:2. Posle toga bilo je jasno da je Nadal na pravom putu i uspeo je da sačuva stečenu prednost i dođe do pobede.
vicharhcp

Postby vicharhcp » 27 Jun 2011, 22:13

Da se ja pitam, Rafa bi morao da igra bez majice :biggrin:

rafa1.jpg

rafa3.jpg

rafa4.jpg

rafa5.jpg
vicharhcp

Postby vicharhcp » 27 Jun 2011, 22:35

RAFA SURVIVES DEL POTRO CHALLENGE
BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE
06 27 2011, LONDON, ENGLAND
rafa nadal1.JPG

Rafael Nadal displayed nerves of steel and demonstrated all the qualities of a champion as he kept his Wimbledon title defence alive by coming through a compelling and brutal fourth-round battle with Juan Martin Del Potro.

The Spaniard faced set points, injury problems - he feared he may have broken a bone in his foot at one stage - and was comprehensively outplayed by his opponent at times. But he edged two tense tie-breaks and finally wore down the 2009 US Open champion in the fourth set to take the match 7-6 (8/6) 3-6 7-6 (7/4) 6-4.

Del Potro, seeded 24th following injury but blessed with top-five ability, had a fitness fright of his own but gave Nadal the sort of fight he may not even expect should he reach the final.

Del Potro's serve saved a sixth-game break point, before Nadal was given a time violation warning from the umpire. Del Potro supported Nadal's protests, but their unity was cast aside in the 10th game as Del Potro had to save two set points.

Nadal saw another set point pass him by in the 12th game, but he had more to worry about once Del Potro had levelled at 6-6, calling for the trainer to tend to what looked like an ankle injury. He had received 30 seconds of treatment at the end of the ninth game but was seen to for close to 10 minutes on this occasion, with his constant shaking of the head a worry to those rooting for him.

Nadal rose to take the tie-break, seeing off a set point to do so. He then left the court at the end of the set and Del Potro spent the time quizzing the umpire, presumably about why his opponent had been afforded another break.

If Del Potro was upset he did not let it show at the start of the second set and when Nadal hit wildly long, Del Potro became the first player to take a set off the Mallorcan this tournament. Del Potro had an injury scare of his own when Nadal nailed a forehand to the left of the Argentine who, while trying to change direction and retrieve it, fell to the floor, staying there for a minute.

He limped to the locker room for a five-minute spell of treatment and hobbled his way back, before loosening up as the pair traded the most brutal of blows. Not a single break point presented itself throughout the set so another tie-break was called for and, after a couple of wild, nervy shots from both players, Nadal found a way to win it.

Serve prevailed for the first three games of the fourth set too, before Nadal finally took a game from Del Potro, who was 30-15 ahead when his push shot to the baseline was called out. He immediately challenged it, the decision was overturned and Nadal won the replayed point before going on to break.

Words were exchanged between Del Potro and the umpire at the changeover, but when Del Potro creamed two winners beyond Nadal to go 0-30, he looked to be channelling his anger in the right way. Yet Nadal came back and took the game to go 4-2 ahead and he had the advantage he needed to see things out.

Vamos Rafa!

Credit: thisislondon.co.uk
vicharhcp

Postby ivana23 » 27 Jun 2011, 23:44

vicharhcp wrote:Da se ja pitam, Rafa bi morao da igra bez majice :biggrin:

Fotke su od pre nekoliko godina, nisam sigurna da isto vazi i danas...

Spain's Rafael Nadal changes his shirt during his match against Argentina's Juan Martin Del Potro at the All England Lawn Tennis Championships at Wimbledon, Monday, June 27, 2011.
ivana23

Postby vicharhcp » 28 Jun 2011, 00:03

Jeste on dosta smrsao, zbog kolena, ali bi po uzdasima i vriscima iz publike kada na terenu presvlaci majicu rekla da bi i sada bilo lepo da i igra bez nje :biggrin:
Kazem ja, vaterpolisti imaju najbolju sportsku opremu :D
vicharhcp

Postby Sony » 28 Jun 2011, 09:54

Malo smrsao jeste, ali je i dalje u odlicnom fizickom stanju. Uostalom, u najgoroj fazi je bio u periodu od juna do kraja 2009.godine. Tada je bas smrsao, i na terenu je prosto bio nemocan. Novak ga je tada terorisao i u Sinsinatiju i u Parizu..a i u Londonu.

Nego, ti si jedina koja navija za Rafu ovde, ili....?
''Понављам, фудбал се игра на терену и тешко је ову екипу Партизана победити на дуже стазе'' - рекао је бивши тренер Партизана.
Sony

Postby Liv » 28 Jun 2011, 09:56

I Alcesta, a tu sam i ja kad ne igra protiv Novaka, Endija ili DelPa :biggrin:
Liv

Postby Sony » 28 Jun 2011, 10:05

Aha...fino fino :D :D

Ja sam ga izuzetno postovao kao covjeka ( kao igraca ga i dan danas postujem) do WTF-a prosle godine. Ono zaljenje sudiji zbog Novakovog medical time out-a i sve one izjave nakon poraza od Noleta u Madridu i Rimu ove godine ( nekorektno slavlje i to) je mnogo promijenilo moj stav o njemu.
''Понављам, фудбал се игра на терену и тешко је ову екипу Партизана победити на дуже стазе'' - рекао је бивши тренер Партизана.
Sony

Postby alcesta » 28 Jun 2011, 10:12

vicharhcp wrote:Da se ja pitam, Rafa bi morao da igra bez majice :biggrin:

Da se ja pitam ne bi, definitivno nije moj tip :biggrin: jedino na četvrtoj slici može da prođe, a od druge se prepadnem, kao Konan, sreća što nije više takav. :biggrin:
Za vaterpoliste se inače slažem, ali to i jeste sport koji najbolje oblikuje :drool:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Liv » 28 Jun 2011, 10:15

Na drugoj izgleda kao da je izashao sa snimanja nekog alternativnog teniskog terminatora :uzbud:
Nije ni moj tip, ali na trecoj izgleda sjajno. Jedino mi nije jasno shto ne radi malo vishe na desnoj ruci, uvek mi izgleda kao da nije njegova kad se uporedi s levom.
Liv

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke