Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Caroline Wozniacki

Caroline Wozniacki

Postby Opojni zumbul » 03 Jun 2013, 11:13

I ona je valjda zaslužila temu (imaju sve top igračice '89, '90)

Rođena je 11. jula 1990. u Odenseu (trenutno živi u Monte Karlu), roditelji su joj Poljski emigranti. Profesionalac je postala 2005. i do sada je osvojila 20 WTA singl titula i bila najbolje rangirana na WTA listi (mada i dalje ostaje gorak ukus kao i u slučaju Jelene Jankvić jer nema gren slem titulu). Godina kada je zakoračila na veliku scenu je bila 2008. kada je kao nenosilac plasirala u četvrto kolo AO koje gubi od Ane Ivanović( zanimljivo samo je od srpskih teniserki gubila na slemovima te godine). Osvojila je prve tri titule u Stokholmu, Nje Hejvenu i Osaki, ima još finale Luksemburga i četvtro kolo US opena. Sezonu završava na 15. mestu. 2009 je osvojila tri manja turnira na šljaci(zelenoj) u Ponte Vedri, travi u Istbornu i betonu u Nju Hejvenu koji je odbranila, plasmanom u finale Madrida se po prvi put našla u top 10, na US openu je odigrala prvo i za sada jednino finale gren slema, to joj je bilo i prvo četvrtfinale i polufinale, polufinalom na Završnom turniru sezonu je završila na 4. mestu. 2010 je bila njena najbolja sezona, mada u prvom delu nije igrala dobro(samo finale Indijan Velsa i odbrana titule u Ponte Vedri) ali je uspela da stigne do drugogo mesta. Posle Vimbldona zabeležila je seriju od 44 pobeda i samo četiri poraza, po prvi put trimfuje na nekom velikom Premier turniru Montrealu, treći put zaredom je bila najbolja u Nju Hejvenu i samo joj je trebala titula na US openu za prvo mesto, međutim gubi polufinale od Zvonarjove. Vezuje trofeje u Tokiju i Peking i preuzima prvo mesto. Tokom cele 2011. drži prvo mesto(samo jednu nedelju u februaru je bila najbolja Kim klajster), osvaja Dubai, Indijan Vels, Čarston i Brisel, međutim na gren slemovima ne uspeda da ode dalje od jednog polufinala, drugi deo sezone nije donosio skoro nikav uspeh, jedino je po četvrti put trijumfovala u Nju Hejvenu i igrala polufinale US opena, međutim tokom jeseni sledi veliki pad, gubi rano u Tokiju i Pekingu, ne uspeva po prvi put da prođe grupu na Završnom turniru ali ipak završava kao broj 1. 2012. loša forma se nastavlja, u prvom delu sezone smao je igrala jedno finale, po prvi put je na nekom gren slemu ispala u prvom kolu i to na Vimbldonu, to joj se desilo i na US openu je je posle tri i po godine tokom jeseni bila izvan naboljih 10 ali uspeva da se izvuče titulama u Seulu i Moskvi i finalom Sofije.
Opojni zumbul

Re: Caroline Wozniacki

Postby Opojni zumbul » 03 Jun 2013, 11:17

Neki važniji trofeji

Indijan Vels 2011

Peking 2010

Montreal 2010

Tokio 2010

Dubai 2011
Opojni zumbul

Postby Hezonja » 03 Jun 2013, 23:37

PARIS (Extra magazine): After another sad and early exit from the tournament, Team Wozniacki plenty to think about and uncertainty on the coach front does nothing to help the process. Hopefully there will be soon a solution that really sets Caroline back on track.

But which one is right?

'The close bond between them is expressed, when before a match sits down across from each other. Then they sweep into their own bubble, where Caroline Piotr looking deep into your eyes and find security, calm and focus. '

See also: Legend: Getting Wozniacki on

See also: Here is French Opens beautiful women

The very accurate description comes from Caroline's former trainer Mikkel Nørby that for a long period followed their process up close. At the time, she was admittedly teenage girl, but their continued close cooperation on the mental plane is still a strong case to continue as a duo.

When I recently looked Caroline's eyes while she stated that her father never would betray her, she looked like a young woman who is very reluctant to see it happen.

And I try to think about the idea of ​​a Piotr, from a remote TV screen attends his daughter's struggles in a big tournament, so I can not get the image to be sharp.

When I still think that it is not just a rerun of one of impulsively Piotr outbreak underlying idea of ​​hiring a new full-time coach, it's because I sense that there actually is once in a targeted process.

See also: Here is French Opens beautiful women

See also: Wozniacki: Therefore I lost

So maybe the two Siamese twins tennis yet reached that there is a lot of stereotypes in their close cooperation. And Piotr has repeatedly expressed that Caroline is now an adult and even knows what she needs to improve.

Maybe they jointly sensed that they alone can not lift her game to the level necessary to achieve the great goal and win a grand slam.

However, it is a must that daddy let a new coach get quiet work around Caroline's technical development. And it does not exclude that before a match can climb into their bubble.

It runs not play volume for the Danish tennis player. but she keeps still stuck in its top 10 place in the world.

Former national coach Morten Christensen give us their take on why Caroline Wozniacki despite a miserable spring is number nine on the tennis year 'form barometer'

With moist eyes met Caroline Wozniacki press Wednesday evening in Paris.

The defeat in the second round of the Grand Slam tournament French Open to world rankings number 47 Bojana Jovanovski, had quite obviously hurt.

But although the Danish tennis player ran into an early exit, she nonetheless number 10 in the world ranking, which counts the last 12 months results and she is number nine on the form barometer WTA Championships Race to Istanbul ', where all the current year's results count .

- I can understand if the general tennis interested Dane wonder. For it can not even be argued that Caroline the past year has played just as good and stable as when she was number one in the world (from October 2010 to January 2012, ed.), Says Danish Tennis Federation former national coach Morten Christensen, who traveled stuck with her when she in 2006, among other things won the Wimbledon girls' singles.

But according to Morten Christensen, who now has among its place in the Danish Davis Cup team coach team, there's a good explanation of why there is rocked by Caroline Wozniacki's status as a top 10 player.

- Men are compared to women mentally more stable. While Djokovic, Nadal, Federer and Murray in major finals almost always performs at the highest level, it is rare to see the same with women. They fluctuate more. If you disregard Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka, who virtually won everything in the periods in which they have been injury free, hitting the other players apart in all directions. There must for women only one or two very good results per. half in order to position itself at the top of the world rankings, says Morten Christensen.

To Caroline Wozniacki in the form barometer is number nine due to the fact that the Dane is among the most active tournament.

While the number one Serena Williams has captured her 4960 world ranking points through participation in nine tournaments, Caroline has picked up his 1,675 points in four tournaments more. Of these, only the 700 from qualifying for the Indian Wells final in March.

- Caroline has always loved to stay sharp by playing as many games as possible. In the year and a half, she was world number one, did she not a single Grand Slam finals, but defended his position because Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova was injured because she won many medium tournaments, and because the big titles were evenly divided between several players, says Morten Christensen.

The question is, how long Caroline Wozniacki remains top 10 player.

- Banal said she must to win some matches. Otherwise, start sliding the trip soon, says Morten Christensen, who would like to see her grass season this year will be better than last year, where she lost the first round in both Eastbourne and Wimbledon.

- I can understand that she is the French Open going back to Monaco. At home, she is in peace recharge your batteries. And she needs. It is obvious that the opponents no longer have the same respect for her as before. Once she lost rarely to players during the peak of 25. This year it has been more the rule than the exception that she has lost to lower ranked, says Morten Christensen.

Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 04 Jun 2013, 20:51

Ne mogu da verujem da su i grafikon napravili :laugh:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Hezonja » 20 Jun 2013, 01:28

Q. Potentially a difficult match for you, but it worked out in the end?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah. You know, everyone here is one of the top women in the world. It's such a tough draw. But Paszek, I lost to her last year at Wimbledon after having match points. I knew it wasn't going to be easy.
You know, I think I played a really good first set. I felt really good and comfortable out there. You know, it was unfortunate that she got an injury and had to retire in the second one.

Q. How is your confidence at the moment? It's fair to say you haven't had the best run of results recently?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, but I'm feeling great. I love the grass. It's so much fun to play on. The clay season is over, which I'm happy about. (Smiling.)

Q. How long have you been able to practice on the court, and how are you feeling on it right now?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Actually, we were supposed to come on Tuesday before the tournament, but the French were striking in the airport, so I got here on Friday morning and then got a few days of practice.
It was actually enough. I felt really comfortable out there today.

Q. Is it just a matter of doing like drills, whether it's movement or things like that, or have you been able to play out sets or points?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, playing ‑‑first it's just about getting the rhythm because it's much different to play on, but then it's just getting the movement, getting some points in, and, you know, really feel how it is.

Q. What went wrong during the clay season?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Um, you know, obviously a few things, but, you know, some of it was tactical. Some of it was just not making the right decisions on the clay. Sometimes you expect a different ball, especially when you play on hard court or grass, and you just don't get that ball on clay. So, you know, I think that just was probably the main problem for me.

Q. Your father was talking about how there might be some changes within your immediate team with coaching or physio, I don't know, but has there been any more talk or movement on that front since the French?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Not right now, no. You know, I'm feeling comfortable with the team I have around me at the moment, and we will just have to see what really happens. Yeah.

Q. Rory is here. Is he jet lagged? Did he manage to stay awake for the match?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: He always stays awake for the match. But he actually just went back to the hotel for a little nap. I think arriving at 6:00 in the morning or getting to the airport at 6:00, it's taking its toll. So better he gets like a two‑and‑a‑half‑hour nap now, and then he can stay awake until evening.

Q. Have you told him off for bending his club?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I... Next question? (Laughter.)

Q. It looked like today you were playing with maybe a different racquet. Are you trying out different equipment or are my eyes bad?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I'm just tinkering a little bit with my racquet. I'm still under contract with Yonex, so we're just trying to figure out, you know, a racquet that can help me a little bit more with my game.

Q. What are you looking for, like control or power?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I'm looking for a little bit more ‑‑a little bit more power but at the same time a little bit more control at the same time so that, you know, maybe get a bit more spin on the ball so when you put the power in that the ball spins.

Q. Is that as a result of the last few months?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: No, like we have always been tinkering a little bit with it, but I just felt like that, yeah, now I just feel like I needed a little bit more power and the racquet a little bit more will help.

Q. Have you been using the same strings for the last couple years?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I have used the same strings for like five years, I think.

Q. And what are they?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I always just call it red string and natural gut. I'm actually not sure what else it's called.

Q. I think you could play Laura in the next round?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Okay, yeah, that's true.

Q. Obviously you just played her in France. How would you see that matchup on grass?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Obviously it's a different match, you know. I'm sure she likes the grass better than the clay.
She can serve very well, and she's going for it from the first ball. So definitely, you know, it would be a different matchup.
Hezonja

Postby Opojni zumbul » 17 Oct 2013, 20:03

Mučena Karo više nema ni sponzora za reket.
Opojni zumbul

Postby Gama » 17 Oct 2013, 20:53

Sa Babolata je presla na Jonex sto mislim da je bila velika greska. Babolat je dusu dao za one njene balone.
E sada, nisam znala da ne koristi vise ni Jonexov reket, mozda zato bolje igra u zadnje vreme :biggrin:
Gama

Postby Opojni zumbul » 20 Oct 2013, 19:53

Od nekadašnje kraljice malih turnira sada je jedva uspela da osvoji jedan na samom kraju sezone.
21. titula u karijeri.

Opojni zumbul

Postby Hezonja » 31 Oct 2013, 09:16

CaroWozniackiNews ‏@CWTennis 3h
Breaking!!! Thomas Högstedt is Caroline Wozniacki's new coach!
Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 01 Nov 2013, 20:14

Ajd baš da vidimo koliko će ovo da traje.
alcesta

Postby Opojni zumbul » 24 Nov 2013, 12:10

Karolina novu sezonu počinje u Brizbejnu.
Opojni zumbul

Postby Hezonja » 12 Jan 2014, 00:51

he former Danish tennis national team players, Michael Mortensen and Peter Bastiansen, has high hopes for Caroline Wozniacki's 2014 season.

She is only 23 years old.

Yet Danish Caroline Wozniacki regarded as an experienced woman on tennis players' WTA Tour.

Thus, she takes on a tournament this week in the Australian Sydney hole at its 10th season as a professional.

- I have high hopes for her this year, says the former Danish national team player and current tennis commentator on the television channel Eurosport, Michael Mortensen, adding:

- Her appointment of Swede Thomas Högstedt as coach in place of his father (Piotr Wozniacki, ed.) Indicates that she feels that the time has come to challenge themselves. It is brave. But it is also the right decision. If Caroline to win a Grand Slam tournament, it must happen within the next few seasons.

His former national team colleague, Peter Bastiansen used as an expert commentator, among other things TV2 News, agrees.

- It's now or never for Caroline. Högstedt confident when he was Maria Sharapova's coach that he can change a player's style for the better. If Caroline takes his input to it, she has a chance to win the U.S. Open either this year or in 2015, says Peter Bastiansen, which in turn can easily imagine that Caroline Wozniacki after the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro decide to put the racket on the shelf.

- I never imagined that she would continue playing tennis until she was 30 years. A few days ago she announced that she was engaged to Rory McIlroy (golfer, ed.). A wedding is all on the way, and when you got this far in life, parenthood is often the next step, says Peter Bastiansen.

At this week's tournament 'Apia International' in Sydney must Caroline Wozniacki meet German Julia Goerges, who are lucky loser.

- The draw is okay. In the Australian Open, it applies to Caroline to get as many matches as possible, said Michael Mortensen, who find it difficult to imagine that the Danish tennis player wins the tournament.

- For the purposes of the Australian Open was not optimal, that she had to cancel last week's tournament in Brisbane (shoulder injury, ed.). Since October, she has not played matches. It would not be strange if her body and games are a bit rusty when it comes loose 'down under', says Michael Mortensen, who believe that Caroline Wozniacki is located in the world rankings top-5 when the year is over.

- She finished the 2013 season with tournament win in Luxembourg. Here she appeared from a new, more aggressive side. Continuing her that way, it looks like, says Mortensen.

Peter Bastiansen look quite so optimistic about her chances.

- Right now she is number 10 in the world ranking. Is she up in the top 5, she should double its points harvesting. I do not think is realistic, says Peter Bastiansen.

But while Caroline Wozniacki in 2013 competed in 23 tournaments, she is this year 'only' registered 18 tournaments.

- I can see her after Wimbledon jumps summer tournaments and first make plays again in early August. It's only a guess. But it may be that July will be used for wedding, asks Peter Bastiansen.

Sparing partner

Hezonja

Postby Opojni zumbul » 12 Feb 2014, 22:36

Očajni rezultati se nastavljaju. Već ima više poraza od pobeda ove sezone.
Opojni zumbul

Postby alcesta » 08 May 2014, 19:33

Caroline Wozniacki suggests she may stop her playing career early to have children.

"I want to be a relatively young mother, and I do not see it as being too far in the future," she told the Danish publication Lime magazine. "Therefore I have no dream to make my mark. Instead, I enjoy economic freedom my hard work has given me.

"It means I can give my children the best start in life, by being there 100 percent for them."

Wozniacki, 23, was engaged to golfer Rory McIlroy at the beginning of the year.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 11 Jul 2014, 18:46

Karo proslavila 24. rodjendan

Pajamas party !! Making the most of my last night as a 23 year old

Pajama party has turned in to a duvet party.. Can really tell I am getting old and mature

Beach time with the girls ! #celebrating #birthday #sun pic.twitter.com/Mvmuozha8M

Walking on water ...
Gama

Next

Return to Teniseri i teniserke