Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Maria Sharapova

Re: Maria Sharapova

Postby Gama » 27 Dec 2013, 00:56

Masin tim
Bernard Tomic's one-time conditioner, Yutaka Nakamura, new Dutch coach Sven Groeneveld, new French physiotherapist Jerome Bianchi and German hitting partner Dieter Kindlmann

Sharapova insists putting together a new team after a trying 2013 season in which shoulder and hip injuries restricted her to nine tournament is evidence of the intent with which she is pursuing a fifth Grand Slam career title.

"I don't think I would form a new team together and that I would go through the efforts of trying to come back if I didn't have it," Sharapova told the New York Times this month.

"It's a lot of work and I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't feel strongly about what my goals are and what I feel I can accomplish."

Sharapova hit balls for 90 minutes in the heat of the day under the roof at Pat Rafter Arena and for two hours in the late afternoon ahead of her first tournament since August.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/tennis/how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-marias-un-support-crew-helping-sharapova-on-comeback/story-fnii0pkt-1226790217862
Gama

Postby Hezonja » 31 Dec 2013, 00:56

Sa zakasnjenjem...Intervju sa Sarapovom pred Brizbejn:

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 04 Jan 2014, 00:14

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 10 Jan 2014, 13:33

Hezonja

Postby lockdown » 18 Jan 2014, 20:29

Danju fin, noću Čarli Šin.
lockdown

Postby alcesta » 08 Feb 2014, 00:45

Fantastična ideja, Šarapova, Isinbajeva i Rodnjina zajedno :uzbud:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 17 Feb 2014, 18:39

Gama

Postby Pit Bull » 17 Feb 2014, 18:40

:srce:
▒▓█ P █ A █ R █ T █ I █ Z █ A █ N █▓▒
Pit Bull

Postby alcesta » 10 Apr 2014, 12:01

alcesta

Postby Gama » 11 Apr 2014, 21:06

@MariaSharapova partners with @Supergoop, becomes co-owner of the suncare skincare line--> http://bit.ly/1jy8hET pic.twitter.com/YbNheNDLQO

Maria Sharapova continues to grow the entrepreneurial side of her brand - it was announced on Friday she is now a co-owner of Supergoop!, a multi-functional skincare line.

Supergoop! - whose mission is to elevate skin cancer awareness alongside the many skincare and beauty benefits attributed to applying UV protection every single day - is the only prestige skincare brand out there completely dedicated to UV protection innovations and research and development. It is also dedicated to delivering healthy, multi-functional skincare formulas free of controversial ingredients.

"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Supergoop!," Sharapova said. "As an avid user of Supergoop! daily, for a number of years, I was drawn to not only the quality of the product, but also the opportunity to educate people around the world about the importance of practicing safe sun habits every day."

Sharapova has become a major force in the business world with a series of very successful ventures: a Nike apparel collection (currently being worn by other WTA players); a line at Cole Haan (Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan); and of course Sugarpova, launched in 2012 (http://www.sugarpova.com).
Gama

Postby Gama » 20 Apr 2014, 00:05

Danas tj. juce, Masha je proslavila 27. rodjendan!

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 7h
Happy birthday to me...(Porsche not included) :) pic.twitter.com/SBRWHvBy4F

@MariaSharapova
Celebrating in this get up... #germany pic.twitter.com/cl4AvdRx68

Sa menadzerom Maxom
Gama

Postby alcesta » 03 May 2014, 23:04

Šta su joj ovo dali za RG :question:
Image :wacko:
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 03 May 2014, 23:38

Dobra je kombinacija boja za šljaku (iako tako nešto na sebi ne bih kombinovala), ali mislim da bi srećniji izbor bio da je u pitanju regularna haljina i šorc. Ovako mi izgleda kao da su nešto hteli pa odustali na pola, a ipak stavili sve.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby Gama » 30 May 2014, 01:10

Grigor o vezi sa Masom

Shanghai, October 2012.

Dimitrov was there preparing for a tournament. He was out to grab a bite to eat when he noticed a tennis match on television. It was the quarterfinals in Beijing, and Sharapova was playing.

"We had always flirted, you know. Given each other looks here and there. But that day, I just thought she was so beautiful. So I emailed her."

Must've been one helluva note.

At the time, Dimitrov was No. 60 in the world without a title to his name. Sharapova, on the other hand, had just completed the career Slam after winning the French a few months earlier. When you look at it that way, the phrase "she was out of his league" sounds less like a cliché and more like common sense.

But it's working.

And one can't help notice the timing between their dating and his rise.

"People who think I'm the reason why he's playing so well do not give him enough credit," Sharapova said. "He's extremely talented, and he's successful all on his own. I just try to be there to support him."

But in keeping with the rationale that led him to sign with Federer's Team8 agency -- despite not liking the comparisons to him -- Dimitrov said being in a relationship with one of the best has taught him what it takes to be the best.

"She is so professional. She knows where she's supposed to be and what's expected of her at appearances, and she balances that so well with doing what it takes to be a great, great player. She's just an amazing person."

He moved into her L.A. home last year although, because of the nomadic lifestyle of professional tennis, the two are just as apt to see each other in another country as they are in Southern California. And when they do end up playing in the same tournament, they do not room together.

"It would be tough because our schedules are still so different," he said. "Like if one of us has a match that goes late and the other is in bed sleeping because we have an early practice or appearance, that makes it tough."

Plus Dimitrov enjoys his alone time.

"I can take five showers in one day," he said. "I don't like taking showers in the locker room after a match. Not because I'm uncomfortable being naked around other people, I just like quiet and taking my time. Letting the water wash my thoughts away. And I take so many because I like being clean and well-groomed.

"I get manicures and pedicures because I don't want to be one of those guys with messed-up hands and feet. I'm serious. Tennis players have the ugliest feet. I didn't want to be that guy with the messed-up feet."

A i o Sereni. Stvarno su bili u vezi a ja mislila da je to bio samo trac :biggrin:
What doesn't come across is the "black heart" many people assumed that Serena Williams -- who dated Dimitrov before Sharapova did -- was referring to in a Rolling Stone story that sparked a testy catfight at Wimbledon.

In the piece, Williams, in a conversation with her sister Venus, is reported to have said, "She's still not going to be invited to the cool parties. And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it." To which Sharapova responded at a pre-tournament presser: "If she wants to talk about something personal, maybe she should talk about her relationship and her boyfriend that was married and is getting a divorce and has kids."

When you think about it, the All England club was the perfect location to reboot the Williams-Sharapova rivalry, considering it was there, back in 2004, where Sharapova upset Williams for the title, that their beef began.

For those who like quirky numbers, here's a tidbit: For nine consecutive years, Forbes has named Sharapova the highest-paid female athlete in the world. And for 10 consecutive years, she has lost to Williams each time they have played each other.

Not counting the unofficial battle for Dimitrov, of course.

"I don't think Serena meant that in the way people think," he said about the "black heart" quote. "She knows I'm not a bad person. Things just didn't -- I don't know, they didn't work out.

"I learned a lot from that relationship. I don't want to get into why it didn't work out; that's private. But I will say that I don't hold any ill feelings toward her and I wish her nothing but happiness."

As to why he would date both given their rivalry.

"I wasn't thinking about their history, because it didn't have anything to do with me."

http://espn.go.com/tennis/french14/story/_/id/10978322/rise-grigor-dimitrov
Gama

Postby alcesta » 04 Jun 2014, 20:24

@SI_BTBaseline
I had to clarify to Maria Sharapova that Judy Murray is Andy's mom. Gasps among the British press corp, I'm sure.

:laugh:
alcesta

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke