Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Viktorija Azarenka

Viktorija Azarenka

Postby Dejan » 17 Feb 2013, 21:06

Viktorija Azarenka je beloruska teniserka, rođena je 31.07.1989. u Minsku, trenutno živi u Monte Karlu. Tenisom je počela da se bavi sa 7 godina.
Trener joj je Sam Sumyk, fizio Dejv Metjuz.
Najveći uspesi u karejiri su joj dva osvojena Australijen opena, uz to ima još 14 WTA titula i bronzanu medalju sa OI u Londonu 2012. pored tih trofeja u singlu postigla je zapažene rezultate i u miks dublu, sa Maksom Mirnjim je osvojila zlato na OI u Londonu i USO 2007, dok je sa Bobom Brajanom osvojila RG 2008.

Učinak na gren slemovima:

Slike sa trofejima:

Spoiler: pokaži
Brizbejn 2009

Memfis 2009:

Majami 2009

Stenford 2010

Moskva 2010

Miami 2011

Marbelja 2011

Luksemburg 2011

Sidnej 2012

Australijen open 2012

Doha 2012

Indijan Vels 2012

Peking 2012

Linc 2012

Australijen open 2013

Doha 2013

Zvanični sajt

Tviter

WTA stranica

Fejsbuk

Snimci celih mečeva finala AO 2012 i 2013

Mislim da je zaslužila da ima temu , ima dosta nas koji navijamo za nju tako da se nadam da će tema opstati.
Last edited by Dejan on 17 Feb 2013, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Re: Viktorija Azarenka

Postby Gama » 17 Feb 2013, 21:16

Naravno da je zasluzila. :bravo: za otvaranje teme.
Gama

Postby Dejan » 17 Feb 2013, 21:27

...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Dejan » 17 Feb 2013, 21:49

VICTORIA AZARENKA BEATS SERENA WILLIAMS TO WIN QATAR OPEN
Victoria Azarenka gained some measure of revenge for losing her number one ranking to Serena Williams by beating the American to win the Qatar Open.

The 23-year-old Belarusian won 7-6 (8-6) 2-6 6-3 to retain her title in Doha.

Williams, 31, had already done enough this week to confirm she will replace Azarenka as world number one on Monday.

But Azarenka ended a run of nine consecutive defeats against Williams as she beat her for only the second time in 12 attempts.

Williams was unsettled early on, dropping serve with a double fault in game three and complaining to umpire Eva Asderaki that Azarenka was delaying her serve by saying she was not ready to receive.

Azarenka faltered only once in an impressive serving display in the opening set, but that allowed Williams to force the tie-break and earn the first set point.

With the set slipping away, Azarenka boldly took the initiative and moved into the forecourt, drawing an error from Williams who was forced into attempting a forehand pass.

Two points later the 15-time Grand Slam champion hooked a backhand into the tramlines, and Azarenka had the lead she deserved.

Williams broke early in the second but then looked to be struggling with her back after a heavy fall when chasing down a drop shot, but despite some apparent discomfort she managed to hold in a lengthy game at 3-2 and went on to break serve once again as she saw out the set.

If the closing stages of the second saw Williams looking somewhere near her best, it was Azarenka who hit the heights early in the decider as she rediscovered her first serve and backed it up with some clinical hitting.

The Belarusian had led by a break and failed to convert in the third set of the US Open final against Williams last September, but this time she finished the job impressively.

After seeing one match point slip by on the Williams serve, Azarenka closed out the win with a confident hold to extend her unbeaten run

Dejan

Postby Dejan » 18 Feb 2013, 15:13

Dejan

Postby Dejan » 18 Feb 2013, 22:17

Dejan

Postby Gama » 19 Feb 2013, 23:58

Vika at Dubai airport’s new Concourse A
Gama

Postby Milutinov Tata » 23 Feb 2013, 06:28

#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Dejan » 23 Feb 2013, 14:59

Dejan

Postby Gama » 24 Feb 2013, 14:19

TheSliceTweets The Slice 18 hrs
RedFoo spotted heading to Crunch gym in LA with his no.1 workout buddy (no.2 in the world) #vika pic.twitter.com/ITmuyNZ2h8

Victoria Azarenka was spotted last night at the OK! Magazine star-studded, Pre-Oscar party in celebration of the 85th Academy Awards Ceremony. Vika fit right in with the Hollywood crowd with her beau RedFoo at the event hosted at Hollywood’s newest hotspot, Emerson Theatre.
Gama

Postby alcesta » 04 Mar 2013, 23:10

vichka35
Look who I got a pleasure of hitting with this morning Mario Ancic! What a great player and even nicer guy!

http://instagram.com/p/WZ5iwyjLSu/

I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Dejan » 05 Mar 2013, 11:18

Tignor o Viki

Entertaining on the Inside

“I want to be an entertainer,” Victoria Azarenka said a few hours before her making her Madison Square Garden debut on Monday night. Those words may have come as a surprise to anyone who has seen the always intense, rarely lighthearted Vika in action, but give her credit for trying to loosen up for this exhibition. At least she didn’t walk on court the way she has so many times in the past, buried under a hoodie and drowning out the world with her iPod.

Azarenka may have wondered what kind of noise she was going to hear from the New York crowd. It has only been a month since she outraged U.S. sports fans and media by walking off the court just as this country’s new teen darling, Sloane Stephens, was about to serve to stay in their Australian Open semifinal. At the same time, the Big Apple is where Azarenka, after graciously accepting a heartbreaking defeat to Serena in the U.S. Open final last fall, had felt perhaps the most fan love of her tennis life.

As it happened, Vika got a nice round of applause—better than “polite,” but something less than “rousing”—that was rapidly superseded by the cheers for Serena, Juan Martin del Potro, and Rafael Nadal, the other three participants in the BNP Paribas Appearance Fee Hit and Giggle—I mean, Showdown. This level of appreciation seemed about right. As we know, Azarenka, despite winning two Grand Slams, spending more than a year at No. 1, and getting herself involved in plenty of dramatic matches, hasn't been an especially popular champion. By the time she left Melbourne, where she was dubbed, unfairly, “Cheaterenka,” her approval ratings had sunk to dangerously low levels.

The question is: Does this matter? The answer is mostly no, and a little bit yes. Azarenka, like all athletes, will be judged by her results and not her skills as a kind friend or a post-match dancer. If what she’s done so far in 2013—win a Slam, beat Serena for the first time in three years—is any indication of how the rest of her year will go, she’s going to be judged a success. On the other hand, tennis is better off when its top players, the ones who are on TV all the time, are crowd pleasers and big draws. Have you ever heard anyone say they wished Roger Federer had never come along and ruined the golden age of Lleyton Hewitt?

The problem, if you want to call it that, for Azarenka is that what makes her a great player is also what makes it hard for her to be a crowd-pleasing star. The most dominant aspect of her on-court personality is her inwardness. She dances to her own music before matches. She keeps the world at a distance with her hoodie and her headphones. In her dark leggings, she dresses for comfort rather than photogenic fashion. She talks often about how important her focus is to her game. Vika’s so focused that she sometimes seems to forget that the crowd or the other player is there—she does, as so many champs do, what’s best for her. Hence the Sloane Stephens incident. Hence the history of withdrawals from matches and events. Hence the way Azarenka, as she gets into her receiving stance, will raise her hand to slow down the server to her pace. Even after annoying Serena with that move in Doha, Vika unconsciously did the same thing a few times against her at the Garden on Monday night.

Azarenka is so inward-directed that an audience can be left cold by even her most impressive shotmaking displays. She doesn’t have a knack for getting a crowd on her side. She has been booed in the past for smashing racquets and throwing balls around in anger, and her trademark victory celebration—sticking her tongue out and wagging her index finger—is more defiant than joyous.

Beyond that, Azarenka is a little awkward when she has to come out of her shell. After someone shouted, “Will you marry me, Vika?” she laughed shyly and left the joking to her boyfriend, Redfoo, who pointed sternly in the suitor’s direction. The best gags that she could cook up were to play a few points left-handed, and let Redfoo serve against Serena. He pretty much stole the show with his mimed frustration at his various miscues. Compared with Azarenka, Caroline Wozniacki, who did something similar last year with her own celebrity boyfriend, Rory McIlroy, is a ham who soaks up attention wherever she can find it, and isn’t afraid to push the limits at an exo. (Not that anyone expected, or wanted, to see Vika stuff her shirt and skirt and pretend to be Serena...)

It appears that a real rivalry, and even a sort of workplace friendship, is starting between Azarenka and Williams; Serena says that Vika is one of the few women on tour that she's willing to “associate with.” Azarenka’s profile will only be raised by an association with Serena, and it could push her toward a greater popularity of her own. But despite what she said tonight, don’t expect Vika to be an entertainer anytime soon. Midway through the first set, she and Serena got into a little extended cat and mouse rally, the kind everyone likes to see at an exhibition. When Vika finally ended it with a nice little short-angle backhand volley, she turned toward the cheering audience for half a second and smiled. Then she looked back and noticed, to her annoyance, that the ball kid farthest from her hadn’t yet tossed the balls to the kid closest to her, the way he should have. The audience was enjoying the last point, but by the time Vika made it back to the baseline, she was scowling.
Dejan

Postby Gama » 07 Mar 2013, 01:04

ImageImage

Vikin trening IW
ImageImage

Gama

Postby Gama » 08 Mar 2013, 01:53

Gama

Postby Gama » 08 Mar 2013, 23:10

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA - For Victoria Azarenka, 2013 has started off much the same as 2012 - unbeaten in January and February, and coming into Indian Wells with expectations about staying unbeaten. So how does the Belarusian stay focused on hitting those little yellow things on the court?

"There's really no such thing as unstoppable in tennis, because sooner or later it's going to happen to everybody," Azarenka said recently. "I'm here to try to win every match when I go on court. That's the mentality. And how many wins it will be and all the numbers, that just depends on me doing as good a job as possible every single day, just giving my best - that's the only thing I can ask of myself."

Azarenka came out of the blocks in 2012 with a phenomenal 26-0 start, winning Sydney, the Australian Open, Doha and Indian Wells, then making the quarterfinals of Miami before falling to Marion Bartoli.

So far in 2013, Azarenka is 14-0 - she reached the semifinals of Brisbane before having to withdraw due to a toe injury, then won the Australian Open and Doha again. Now she's back in Indian Wells.

"It's not really in my mind to beat the statistics," Azarenka said. "I never look to beat statistics, beat records. I'm just looking to win. That's the most important. Whatever comes with it, comes with it."

And that mentality could also help her block out an extra expectation this fortnight in Indian Wells as the defending champion. "I never actually send a message to myself to defend a title - I go to tournaments to win the title, to just try one match at a time and be very determined to win matches.

"I'm always serious on the court. I'm not there to joke around. When I step on the court, I'm all in."

If history is anything to go by, Azarenka defending her title at Indian Wells would definitely be a big feat - in the 24 previous editions of the event, only one player has been able to win back-to-back titles: Martina Navratilova in 1990 and 1991.
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/3101115/title/azarenka-just-looking-to-win
Gama

Next

Return to Teniseri i teniserke