Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Viktorija Azarenka

Re: Viktorija Azarenka

Postby Gama » 14 Nov 2013, 09:00

ImageImage
Spoiler: pokaži
Dare to bare: Redfoo later stripped entirely down to a silver thong as he presented the awards on stage
Gama

Postby alcesta » 01 Dec 2013, 17:03

:biggrin:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 02 Dec 2013, 00:46

Odlicna je :okk:
Gama

Postby Hezonja » 12 Jan 2014, 00:55

Hezonja

Postby Opojni zumbul » 06 Feb 2014, 15:36

Vika se povukla sa turnira u Dohi.
Opojni zumbul

Postby alcesta » 06 Feb 2014, 22:43

I iz Dubaija. Opet po starom...
alcesta

Postby Opojni zumbul » 06 Feb 2014, 23:10

Dubai nije ni prijavila, pre dve nedelje kada sam gledao entry list Aga je bila prva a Petra druga, nije bilo ni Serene, Šarapove, Li...
Opojni zumbul

Postby alcesta » 06 Feb 2014, 23:17

Šarapova mislim ni ne planira do IW ništa da igra, biće u Sočiju.
A na tennis.com pišu da se Vika povukla iz Dubaija, pa sam zaključila da je prijavila. Mada sad ionako nije bitno.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 17 Feb 2014, 18:33

Saturday night in Santa Monica, California, Victoria Azarenka and her beau RedFoo attended Cartoon Network’s fourth annual Hall of Game Awards.

ImageImageImage

Vika nosi ovu cizmu kao Serena, jos da zaigra kao i ona posle skidanja iste. Dobro joj stoji ovaj stil :okk:
Gama

Postby Gama » 08 Mar 2014, 15:31

Azarenka describes her injury as inflammation and nerve damage in her foot. Miami is obviously in doubt.
Azarenka’s description: "In between my bones there is an inflammation that is nerve damage.”

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. — No. 4 Victoria Azarenka admitted she may have come back from injury too early after suffering an awkward and painful 6-0, 7-6 (2) loss to No. 66 Lauren Davis in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday.

Azarenka injured her left foot three days before the Australian Open and played through the pain to make the quarterfinals. Since then, she wore a walking boot for three weeks and resumed practicing only last week. Watching her practice sessions this week, it showed.

To make matters worse, she acknowledged before the tournament that she wasn’t pain free yet; by the sound of it, she should not have been playing at all. Asked whether she had received medical assurance that she could not further injure her foot if she played this week, Azarenka shrugged. “I’m too stubborn for that,” she said.

Her foot injury, which she described as nerve damage, flared up early in the first set against Davis and she struggled for the remainder of the match. Eyes were trained on her at every change of ends to see if she would finally concede. She considered retiring but chose to continue.

“I want to learn how to go through the tough thing, how to try to do the best in the toughest situation,” Azarenka said. “Sometimes it takes time. It’s a process to go through. You’ve got to learn how to win in bad situations and ugly situations and stuff. That’s part of our job.”

After quickly falling behind 5-0 in the first set, Azarenka summoned coach Sam Sumyk for a pep talk, a rare move considering she hasn’t used on-court coaching in years. After she told him her foot “f****** hurts,” Sumyk kept his advice simple. “You can walk away, or you can finish it,” and he advised her to walk away if she was indeed feeling pain. Instead, she raised her level of play, breaking Davis at 5-6 to force a second-set tiebreaker. But Azarenka remained compromised and lost the tiebreaker. She finished with 11 double faults and 43 unforced errors.

Azarenka was asked afterward whether she would have played this week if Indian Wells were not a WTA Premier mandatory tournament.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I wanted to play this tournament. I wanted to see how it is, because at some point you’ve got to test it. You know, thinking now, it might have been too early. But I wouldn’t know if I didn’t try.”

Her plans are up in the air for the Sony Open, another mandatory tournament that follows the BNP Paribas Open.

Friday wasn’t the first time that Azarenka attempted to play through obvious pain recently. She played on against Li Na in the season-ending WTA Championships despite audible screams of pain over a back injury. She admitted after the 6-2, 6-1 loss that the discussion about her perceived frailty influenced her decision to keep playing. If she plays, she’s criticized for not retiring; if she retires, she’s criticized for seeming soft. But after this loss, Azarenka insisted that she wasn’t trying to make a point about her toughness.

“Whatever I do is for me,” she said. “I’m not trying to prove [anything to] anybody or try to make up ‑‑ I am who I am. I think you guys already learned that. I say what I think, I do what I think, and it will always be like that. I’m not creating a persona. I am who I am.”
http://tennis.si.com/2014/03/08/injured-victoria-azarenka-loses-lauren-davis-indian-wells/#more-52866
Gama

Postby Gama » 13 Mar 2014, 14:22

Vika odustala od Majamija
“I am very sad not to be able to compete at this year’s Sony Open in Miami,” Azarenka said in a statement. “I love playing in the U.S. and my results in the past were also great. But it’s been now over a year that it seems that bad luck has been following me. I couldn’t play in Miami last year with a problem in my ankle and now this with my foot. It is time for me to think about my recovery and will work hard for that.”
Gama

Postby alcesta » 27 Apr 2014, 11:32

alcesta

Postby Milutinov Tata » 28 Apr 2014, 15:02

Realno igranje samo RG bez ikakavih priprema je gubljenje vremena, bolje da se polako sprema za travu. S obzirom da ona mora biti kondiciono maksimalno spremna za vrhunski rezultat, nece joj biti lako da se skorije vrati u sam vrh.
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby alcesta » 28 Apr 2014, 15:04

Ma ako se ovo nastavi i karijeru ce dovesti u pitanje, sad je manji problem za koji ce turnir biti spremna. Ako nesto toliko dugo ne moze da se izleci to nije dobar znak :crybaby:
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 19 May 2014, 14:04

Vika će propustiti RG zbog povrede levog stopala.
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke