Re: Viktorija Azarenka

Postby Gama » 20 Mar 2013, 23:33

"Baptist Children's Hospital", Majami
Spoiler: pokaži
ImageImageImage
Gama

Postby alcesta » 10 Apr 2013, 16:37

MINSK, 9 April (BelTA) –Two 2012 London Olympic medals (the women’s singles bronze and the doubles gold) are more important than leading the WTA rankings, Belarus’ tennis player Victoria Azarenka told a press conference on 9 April, BelTA has learnt.

“I think one cannot compare the Olympic medals with the first position in the WTA rankings. During the 2012 Olympic Games I experienced totally different emotions. I think I was more glad when I got the singles bronze than when I snatched the Olympic doubles gold. After the semifinal defeat in the singles it was extremely difficult to get back to the court and play the third-place match in only 12 or 13 hours. I never thought I sacrificed the silver or a gold medal to secure the doubles success because from the start I aimed to play and reach the best possible result in both events. The Olympic Games is the competition I will never forget. The WTA ranking for me is only a bonus in addition to my victories,” Victoria Azarenka noted.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 22 Apr 2013, 22:33

Vika i Vika

RedFoo i Vika (Robin Haase and Bruno Soares)
Gama

Postby alcesta » 22 Apr 2013, 22:55

Ja stvarno ne bih provalila da Soares nije žensko :lol:
alcesta

Postby alcesta » 12 May 2013, 17:03

Q: Hi. How is the clay here and how does it compare with Madrid and when you were in the final last year, Is it very different?
V Azarenka: I don like to compare tournament. I know that I need a couple of days to play to get used to the ball when it jumps differently and no its nothing new to this tournament and now I'm excited to start a new one.
Q: How do you feel your playing at the moment?
V Azarenka: I thinks its getting there and I'm don’t think I'm playing my best but I don’t this think I'm supposed to be playing the best. Its a past of the preparation and during practise its all good and so you need to start to complete and I had 2 matches in Madrid and the second one did not go well for me and so you have to take something positive out of that.
Q: When you say you didn’t expect to play your best – do you want to be ready for Roland Garros?
V Azarenka: Definitely this is what you try to shoot at for a couple of months and coming back to clay is not an easy task. I played pretty good and looking forward to the build up and motivated to improve as I always do.
Q: The tee shirt that you are wearing, "get wild " – is that your philosophy of life like your philosophy on the court,
V Azarenka: No – I didn't think about this. You have to live and do what you want to do and enjoy every day and have to try to get wild sometimes., Why not….
Q: There was some information that you were going to visit the Eurovision song contest party yesterday to support your fellow Belarus singer.
V Azarenka: Really! I didn't hear about this.
:laugh: Italijani i njihov engleski :biggrin:
alcesta

Postby Hezonja » 30 May 2013, 00:12

Viktorija je bila sigurna protiv veoma nezgodne Ruskinje Vesnine pobedivsi u 2 seta, 6:1, 6:4.Naredna protivnica joj je mlada Nemica Anika Bek.

"It was important to finally start the tournament," said Azarenka. "I felt like I'm one of the last ones. It was a long wait. I was surprised Elena wasn't seeded. We know each other pretty well so it was important to have determination and good focus. She has a very flashy game. On Tuesday I had a hit and then was chilling the whole day, watching The Voice. I was so entertained."

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 01 Jun 2013, 01:35

Sa bakom.

Hezonja

Postby Starsica » 01 Jun 2013, 09:56

Ajoj slike :inlove:
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby Hezonja » 01 Jun 2013, 15:53

VIktorija je u 3 seta 4:6, 6:3, 6:1 dobila Aliz Korne i tako se plasira u 1/8 finala gde ce je cekati odlicna Franceska Skjavone.

"I don't think I was playing the right way to take my chances in the first set," said Azarenka. "She definitely took advantage of that. It didn't go my way. I felt I was playing very comfortable for her. So I changed that and that's what brought me victory in the end. I left my serve at home. But if I can win serving like this, it's pretty remarkable."

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 04 Jun 2013, 01:08

Azarenka se plasirala u 1/4 finale posle lagane pobede protiv Skjavone.Tamo je ceka Marija Kirilenko.

Hezonja

Postby Opojni zumbul » 04 Jun 2013, 11:04

Nadam se da je Kiri napokon sazrela i za jendo polufinale, Vika ne blista na šljaci a Marija ima jako dobro sezonu u poslednje vreme, titula u Pataji, polufinale Indijan Velsa gde je prvi put dobila dve top 10 igračice, sada i treće gs četvrtfinale...
Opojni zumbul

Postby Hezonja » 20 Jun 2013, 01:25

Hezonja

Postby Gama » 03 Aug 2013, 13:35

Redfoo is serving as a judge on season five of Australia’s “The X Factor,” and the musician hinted on the show that he and girlfriend Victoria Azarenka are having relationship problems.

Redfoo (aka Stefan Kendal Gordy), who became famous through his music group LMFAO, was moved to tears by a stellar performance from 14-year-old Jai Waetford on Monday’s season premier. Waetford sang a song he wrote about relationships called “Don’t Let Me Go.”

The song’s lyrics included lines such as “my life is nothing without you” and “please don’t leave me now.” The song led Redfoo to open up about his personal life.

“I’m going through something right now in a relationship. And those lyrics made me cry,” Redfoo admitted while praising Waetford’s performance.

“I wish I could show this to her now.”

Though Redfoo did not elaborate, it’s easy to assume he was talking about Azarenka. The two have been dating since at least September 2012, and the LMFAO star has been a regular in the stands for many of his girlfriend’s matches, including Wimbledon last month. The two even attended the ESPYs a few weeks ago.
Azarenka is currently ranked third in the world. She withdrew from her second-round match at Wimbledon because of a knee injury and has not played since then.

If something is going on between them, it may be recent, and it might have to do with the distance between them; he is in Australia, while she is currently in Southern California for a tournament.
http://network.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/14169308?widget=true
Gama

Postby lockdown » 22 Sep 2013, 14:58

Danju fin, noću Čarli Šin.
lockdown

Postby alcesta » 21 Oct 2013, 22:32

It’s just trying to sneak me into every scene there was, and I was supposed to be a mermaid, but I said, you are out of your mind. I’m not swimming in the water. It’s cold. What are you talking about?
:laugh:
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/10/ ... mWayHDt87k
alcesta

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke