Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Miloš Raonić

Re: Miloš Raonić

Postby Hezonja » 26 May 2013, 22:55

alcesta wrote:Ljubičić je novi trener :biggrin: ajd baš da vidimo kako će to ispasti.

Ivan?
Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 26 May 2013, 22:57

Da, ja ne znam za drugog :biggrin:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 26 May 2013, 23:03

Bas sam se zbunila kad sam ga videla.
Mozda je samo privremeno, pisalo se da je i Fici trener pa nista od toga.
Gama

Postby Hezonja » 26 May 2013, 23:14

Pa bio je Filipu trener do prosle nedelje...
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 28 May 2013, 09:36

Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 28 May 2013, 21:31

Reče da mu Ivan pomaže kao prijatelj, znači ništa zvanično još...
alcesta

Postby Hezonja » 29 May 2013, 23:59

Milos je u 3 seta bio bolji od Mikaela Ljodre.

Milos Raonic is finally finding his feet on red clay and if the young Canadian can continue to be as resourceful as he was in dispatching the hard-charging Michael Llodra of France 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(3), 6-2 in the second round, he will be tough to stop in the rest of the tournament.

The towering Raonic did not allow the net-rushing Llodra to completely push him out of his comfort zone and he forced himself to take control of the points not only by using his big service and forehand but also by varying the direction of his shots so that the Frenchman was unable to accurately predict which balls he should approach on. The right-handed Raonic also successfully pounded Llodra’s one-handed lefty backhand.

“It's definitely difficult,” the No.14 seed said. “In the first set, the game I got broken, he came up with one good point and just made me play a lot, and I let the game happen rather than going after it and forcing something to happen. And then I felt like I was pretty quiet throughout the third set. He had break points. I didn't really create any opportunities for myself. In that third set tie-breaker, it changed because I had no other choice. If I wanted to win that tie-breaker, I had to change something. And then I carried that through.”

Llodra was spectacular at times around the net, but the Canadian hit some key passes from well off the court, and was much more secure in his own service games. Raonic was no slouch around the cords either, converting 72% of his net approaches (33 of 46), while Llodra was only able to cash in 50% of his net approaches (28 of 56).

“He could return what I sent to him,” Llodra said. “Serve-wise I didn't have any opportunities. He was very strong and perhaps I didn't push him so far. I think today he must be happy to have got through the way he did.”
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 12 Jun 2013, 01:38

Milos danas bas ubedljivo porazen od strane Monfisa.U losoj je formi skroz.

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 27 Jun 2013, 21:48

Milos ponovo dosta los na Gren Slemu.Poraz od Sislinga u 2.kolu u 3 seta.

"At one stage I lost 12 points in a row — pathetic," Raonic said. "When I did have chances he played well and I couldn't do what I wanted to do.

"Wimbledon's still my favourite tournament. It's me that's the problem, not the court."

Raonic had opportunities to break Sijsling in the second set and get back into the match, but the hard-serving Dutch native had an answer every time.

"At the end of the second set I had those three break point and he hit huge serves to save them, I didn't do enough with second serve and he put a lot of pressure on me, he said.

"He played much better than I expected. I was trying to force myself in the second set. He found the answers when I did get something going."

Raonic, the No. 17 seed from Thornhill, Ont., has now lost in the second round here in all three career appearances at the Grand Slam event. After winning just a single match over the short grass-court season, Raonic will look ahead to the summer hardcourt campaign most suited to his big-hitting game.

He said he's looking forward to a short break before getting in his first long-term training with new coach Ivan Ljubicic.

"It will be three weeks of hard work, I'm looking forward to it, he said. "I know I can gain confidence from working on my game. I want to get things right."
Hezonja

Postby Milutinov Tata » 12 Aug 2013, 00:30

Pobeda za Top10 i prvo finale Masters turnira.

#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby alcesta » 29 Sep 2013, 13:43

Titula u Bangkoku :biggrin: Image
alcesta

Postby Gama » 29 Sep 2013, 15:54

Milos Raonic pounded 18 aces and saved the only break point he faced to beat top-seeded Tomas Berdych, 7-6 (4), 6-3, and capture the Thailand Open title in Bangkok on Sunday.

It was the second title of the season for Raonic, who collected his third straight San Jose title in February.

The 11th-ranked Canadian won 95 percent of his first-serve points (41 of 43) and scored the lone break in the second set. Raonic wrapped up the win in one hour, 17 minutes to raise his record to 2-0 against the sixth-ranked Czech. Raonic also beat Berdych in the 2012 Cincinnati Masters tournament.

Raonic, who beat defending champion Richard Gasquet in the semifinals, raised his career record against Top 20 opponents to 12-20 in continuing his quest for a spot in the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals in London. He trails Jo-Wilfried Tsonga by 180 points for the 10th spot in the ATP Race to London. The top eight men qualify for the season-ending event. World No. 3 Andy Murray, who underwent back surgery earlier this week, is questionable to play the World Tour Finals.
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/09/raonic-beats-berdych-win-bangkok/49306/#.Ukg8INKBlw8
Gama

Postby alcesta » 29 Sep 2013, 15:58

Canada's Milos Raonic stepped up his bid to qualify for November's Barclays ATP World Tour Finals by toppling top seed Tomas Berdych to claim the Thailand Open title in Bangkok on Sunday.
The third-seeded Raonic defeated Berdych 7-6(4), 6-3, prevailing in one hour and 17 minutes. The right-hander fired 18 aces to his opponent's four, saved the only break point he faced and won 95 per cent of first serve points.
"I think I struggled a lot more than him at the beginning, he was finding his rhythm better," said the World No. 11. "In the tie-break, it just came down to one return and playing pretty sold after that... I started being more aggressive."
He is now just 180 points behind tenth-placed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the Emirates ATP Race to London. Both Raonic and Tsonga are competing in Tokyo next week.
"It would mean a lot, it was a goal," Raonic said, referring to his hopes of qualifying. "After [the] clay and grass [seasons], it seemed very distant... I've put a lot of good results together."
Raonic improved his FedEx ATP Head2Head record against Berdych to 2-0 and captured his second title of the season following a third straight win in San Jose (d. Haas). He improved his record in ATP World Tour finals to 5-4 and lifted his career record against Top 10 opponents to 12-20.
Raonic beat the top two seeds and Top 10 players in the semi-final and final rounds for the second time en route to a title, having done so in Chennai last year. He's the highest-ranked player aged under 23 years old in the Top 50, and believes he can continue to improve.
"I think I'm playing great tennis, I'm serving really well, I'm doing a lot of good things. If I keep that up I think I'll have opportunities and will put myself in a good position, no matter who [I play]," Raonic said.
The Czech's loss leaves him as the only player within the Top 10 not to have won a title this season.
"He was exceptional. He was serving really well and didn’t give me many chances," said Berdych. "Basically, the match was about two points. Both of them Milos handled better and so he deserved to win."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... aonic.aspx
alcesta

Postby alcesta » 30 Sep 2013, 22:05

:laugh:
alcesta

Postby Opojni zumbul » 08 Oct 2013, 14:42

Miloš i Eženi će se od 26. decembra takmičiti na Hopman kupu.
Opojni zumbul

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke