Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Ana Ivanovic

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby vanjabarsa » 17 Jun 2011, 18:09

http://youtu.be/I-ykrZvTjUM
e zene, ovde se vidi malo ovaj anin sparing partner olivier u normalnoj odeci (i anin brat) , uopste covek ne izgleda lose :)
vanjabarsa

Postby Liv » 17 Jun 2011, 22:22

Liv

Postby vanjabarsa » 21 Jun 2011, 22:02

BRAVO ANKA I NEKA TE KAMERE I DALJE OVAKO PRATE
I MALO STATISTIKE SA DANASNJEG MECA:
Fastest serve speed 115 MPH = 185,07 Km/h

Average 1st serve speed 104 MPH

Average 2nd serve speed 90 MPH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanjabarsa

Postby Gama » 22 Jun 2011, 00:21

Bavo Ana. Efikasna i elegantna kao gazela. Haljina joj prelepo stoji :inlove:
Gama

Postby vanjabarsa » 22 Jun 2011, 07:36

:laugh:

One of the biggest cheers of the opener came when umpire Carlos Bernardes mistakenly referred to Ana as "Ivanisevic", as in the male Croatian serving giant and 2001 Wimbledon champion. Ana, quick-witted, remarked "I wish!", much to the amusement of those in the front rows
vanjabarsa

Postby Gama » 22 Jun 2011, 10:26

ANA AND AVRAM
The strangest sight of the night was seeing stunning Ana Ivanovic walking into the room and throwing her arms around Avram Grant — dressed all in black, as ever. ‘Hello, Avram,’ she yelled as 30 or so people looked round trying to work out how on earth they knew each other.
Apparently Avram is friends with Caroline Wozniacki too — look out for him at Wimbledon
Men in Black: Grant was a surprise guest at the pre-Wimbledon party
Gama

Postby AirBall » 22 Jun 2011, 10:35

Avram Grant je maler, treba ga suptilno skloniti od Ane... :P
''A ko su oni tudjim slugama da sude''
AirBall

Postby vanjabarsa » 22 Jun 2011, 10:42

taj isti cika je bio u madridu u aninom drustvu i sa caro i njenom mamom.
vanjabarsa

Postby M.S. » 22 Jun 2011, 10:43

Još dok je bila devojčica, bila sam ushićena koliko joj prekrasno stoji belo, još sa nekim malim bisernim minđušama, to su moja prva sećanja na nju :) .
Najbolji je režim za sve ljude. Najgori su ljudi za sve režime.
M.S.

Postby Gama » 22 Jun 2011, 11:27

Prelepo joj stoji belo jer ima fenomenalan ten. Medena je.

Ana recently gave an interview to The News on Sunday, a leading Pakistani publication.
The following is an extract from the question-and-answer session, focusing on Wimbledon:
Spoiler: pokaži
How, in your opinion, is Wimbledon different from the rest of the Grand Slams?
The tradition is what appeals the most. The atmosphere is really special - you can feel the history of the tournament as soon as you arrive. I think most of the players feel that. For many players it is the one they watched most of all when they were kids, and the one we dreamed of winning even more than the others.

How much are you looking forward to the Grass court season, especially playing at Wimbledon.
I’m enjoying it so far. I didn’t have very high expectations going into Birmingham, considering how few matches I had played recently, and my disappointing performance at the French Open. But I had some good victories that boosted my confidence. Wimbledon is always a lot of fun and I look forward to it from the moment I arrive in England. It’s a special tournament for so many reasons. Off the court, it’s great because I can live in a house with my whole family for a week or two – this is the only tournament where I do that.

Share with us some special memory or an incident which you most cherish from the SW19 event.
It’s got to be my match against Vaidisova in 2007. I saved three match points in the quarter-finals. I remember there was a delay for rain and it was a very tough, even match. She was playing very well and actually I just had to hang in there. I won the last four games and it is a great memory for me.

What does Ana Ivanovic do in London during Wimbledon when she is not playing on court or having practice sessions?
I mostly relax at home with my family. Our house is near to the club. That may sound boring, but I don’t see them very often so we enjoy doing regular family stuff like eating dinner together. We also go out to restaurants and if there is time I enjoy going shopping in central London, especially to Old Bond Street. But that never happens during the tournament, because there is no time – I do that before or afterwards only.
Gama

Postby vanjabarsa » 22 Jun 2011, 11:35

jos malo wimbi belila :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanjabarsa

Postby Gama » 22 Jun 2011, 11:55

Moze jos :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImage

A evo i sa zurke jos dve
http://twitpic.com/5ea11r
:lollol:
I have enjoyed being around the club for a few days before Wimbledon. It’s always a special feeling, waiting for the tournament to start, and staying in a house with your family around you – so different to any other Grand Slam. My first round opponent Oudin is obviously very talented and I'll be taking the match very seriously tomorrow. It's important that I try to dominate from the start.

:lollol:
Ana on fb"There was so much waiting around, and I wanted to kill Hewitt for not taking that set point in the third."
Gama

Postby Maki » 22 Jun 2011, 12:12

Stvarno jeste prelepa.
Maki

Postby Liv » 22 Jun 2011, 13:24

Gama, ne radi jedna slicica :tenis:

Kako je lepa ova strana, puna Aninig slika i onda mi negde u srediti ispadne Grant... :morning:
Liv

Postby alcesta » 22 Jun 2011, 13:29

Liv wrote:Kako je lepa ova strana, puna Aninig slika i onda mi negde u srediti ispadne Grant... :morning:
:laugh: Već su se neki Anini fanovi bunili što joj baksuzira :lol:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke