Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Ana Ivanovic

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby vanjabarsa » 09 Jun 2011, 13:20

ona je sve otkacila u poslednje vreme, nema mame i tate niti neke svite oko nje.u madridu nikoga nije bilo osim sparing olija kao ni u parizu (gledala sam oba meca na licu mesta i imam utisak da je resila da probleme resava glavom kroz zid, ranije je bio uvek neko u koga je gledala a sad ce sama pa sta bude). izgleda se ozbiljno bavi pronalazenjem pravog tima , a sto to uopste nije lako je druga prica.

sad se pojavio ovaj lik sa njom , ima li neko predstavu ko je ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanjabarsa

Postby vanjabarsa » 09 Jun 2011, 15:47

osmeh na kraju danasnjeg meca
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanjabarsa

Postby Gama » 09 Jun 2011, 19:57

[2/WC]Ana Ivanovic def. [13]Rebecca Marino 63 62.
Gama

Postby Sony » 09 Jun 2011, 21:25

Svaka cast Ani!!! Samo da pocne opet da redja pobjede...
''Понављам, фудбал се игра на терену и тешко је ову екипу Партизана победити на дуже стазе'' - рекао је бивши тренер Партизана.
Sony

Postby Gama » 10 Jun 2011, 11:54

Posle pobede nad Tatisvili (sa FD)
“It's great to be back on grass. I really enjoyed today's match. First game I had chances and I sort of was feeling like I was passive. I was thinking, 'On grass you have to be aggressive, you have to step in.' And that's what I tried to change and that worked really well. I served great and that really helped.
“I had a few days of practice but you always have to keep [staying low] in mind. Have to keep the glutes firing on the grass and try to keep low. I was a little bit wary of the outside as it was a little bit slippery. But that's just the case, most of the time it is on the grass. Tried to step in when I had the opportunity and yeah, it worked well today.”

Posle pobede nad Marino (sa FD)
About how she's feeling physically given all the injury struggles this year:
“It's still a work in process. I'm doing a lot of work on a daily basis and just trying to first of all just get back to a healthy state so I can load it more. Because at the moment it's very fragile. It's on the edge. Every time there is some niggles and pains and that's something I want to get rid of so I can actually work hard and get to the level I want to be. I'm just trying to work my way around it and through it and some things just take time. But it's something I'm working hard at.”

And on whether her run at Birmingham (she's into the quarterfinals) gives her confidence for Wimbledon:
“To be honest, after losing in the first round of the last couple of Grand Slams it's hard to set goals for Wimbledon. To actually put myself in a position to play a few more matches and to get that competition going is gonna be huge, you know? You never know what can happen.”

Izvestaj sa meca Ivanovic vs Marino:
At the start it was fairly equal,both with big serves,and relies on 1-2 punch to get the job done.Ana has some luck to get that break at 2-2,at 30-30 she hit a defense LOB that landed right at the top of the net,and merely just bounce over,Marino was there but she couldn't get it over.
Than at 30-30, Ana hit a fh that clip the net and bounce over and landed on the right baseline :Spit:,She never look back than.mini rains starts to fall.She hits big serves and goes for Marino's bh,her fh was better than Marino's.In the end Marino gave up the set as mini rain starts to fall.We had alittle inspection before the match continues. Ana in the 2nd set just keep going for it. Marino looks out of sorts,and don't know what to do,and worry about the weather.She makes UeS And Ana just keep playing her game. Mps arrived and Ana took it, and put her hands up and looks very happy at her camp.It wa Ana's match to lose and she played really well.after that 1st set .

Ana gave her towel to a kid who ask her for autograph'he's dad ask for it basically '
Gama

Postby Maki » 10 Jun 2011, 12:47

Sad pocinje Anin mec na ES 2...
Pesikan komentator. :laugh:
Maki

Re: ANA IVANOVIC

Postby jabukamen » 10 Jun 2011, 12:55

Liv wrote:Neke meni lepe slike :heart:

Slike su sjajne, ali zaista nisi imala tezak posao. Meni je zaista fascinantno da neko sa 17, 20 i 24 godine uvek bude prelep (obicno kad se na nekog naviknemo vremenom postane obican, kod Ane toga nema), kad je fit i kad ima koji kg viska, kad je oznojana, pri velikim naporima i emocijama, a i kad na njoj eksperimentisu sminkeri i frizeri. Mnogi duguju lepotu sminkerima i fotosopu, Ana samo roditeljima.
"Da imamo život, sport bi nam bio zabava a ne patologija." Sloba Milošević twitter.
jabukamen

Postby Maki » 10 Jun 2011, 14:02

Ana u polufinalu konacno! :okk:
Maki

Re: ANA IVANOVIC

Postby Goca_64 » 10 Jun 2011, 14:09

jabukamen wrote: ...Mnogi duguju lepotu sminkerima i fotosopu, Ana samo roditeljima.

Upravo!!!
Njoj, iskreno, sminka ni ne treba. Nego, gledam je sada, kako je smrsala, za ne poverovati. Izgleda kao avion u brisucem letu, ili bar u "petlji" :okk:
"Ja sam ono što nema cenu - pošten i siromašan"
M. Selimović
"Sve ce proći. Ali, kakva je to utjeha?
Proći će i radost, proći će i ljubav, proći će i život.
Zar je nada u tome da sve prođe? "
M. Selimović
Goca_64

Postby Gama » 10 Jun 2011, 14:32

Bravo Ana!!! Prvo polufinale ove godine. Napokon!
Gama

Postby lord_slawe_ » 10 Jun 2011, 15:01

Protiv koga u polufinalu, please enlight me?
lord_slawe_

Postby Gama » 10 Jun 2011, 15:03

lord_slawe_ wrote:Protiv koga u polufinalu, please enlight me?

Hantuhova :crybaby:
Gama

Postby lord_slawe_ » 10 Jun 2011, 15:08

Gama wrote:
lord_slawe_ wrote:Protiv koga u polufinalu, please enlight me?

Hantuhova :crybaby:

Njoj nekako uspeva da je ne volem sve vise, svaki put kad je vidim. Ako sada stane na put Ankicinom winning streaku i putu ka finalu te, eeeeeveeeentualno naznaci podizanja forme i porastu samopouzdanja, "nevolenje" bi poprimilo mnogo ozbiljan oblik. :colera:
lord_slawe_

Postby Liv » 10 Jun 2011, 16:28

Spremi se onda :biggrin:
Al' shto volite ove off teme, u blizini kafane Image.. vidim ja da cemo mi da gasimo wta... Image
Liv

Postby Gama » 10 Jun 2011, 23:37

Following the first match of the day on Centre Court was Ivanovic who came through in relative ease against fellow European player and former Wimbledon semi-finalist Mirjana Lucic.
The Serb didn't see it as a comfortable win: "It was a very tough match, she served well, so I'm very happy with the win. The second set there were a few breaks early on, it was a strange start, so I was really happy when I was able to hold.
"I'm enjoying competing again, I feel good on the grass, it has good memories for me. I really like the courts here, even the practice courts are great, and everybody uses them."
When asked about their semi-final match up both Hantuchova and Ivanovic seemed to think they were the second favourite. "It will be a good test," said Ivanovic, "She's played extremely well the last few months, so she's the favourite."
Whereas Hantuchova said, "I'm looking forward to the match, I have nothing to lose, there's no pressure on me :unsure: , she's expected to win." :unsure:
Gama

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke