Juan Martín del Potro

Re: Juan Martín del Potro

Postby alcesta » 10 Dec 2013, 22:29

I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 11 Dec 2013, 00:58

Juan Martin del Potro
Very happy to have received the Gold Award Consecration Clarin. I share with my team, with my family and you who are always encouraging me. Thank you very much!
Gama

Postby alcesta » 14 Dec 2013, 17:40

Mikrofon :laugh:
alcesta

Postby alcesta » 15 Dec 2013, 16:33

alcesta

Postby alcesta » 18 Dec 2013, 14:36

alcesta

Postby alcesta » 03 Jan 2014, 23:57

A gde su stepenice :jezik:
alcesta

Postby Starsica » 04 Jan 2014, 12:19

Leleeeeeee :drool:
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

Postby Gama » 05 Jan 2014, 19:42

World No.5 Juan Martin del Potro believes the top-four men's players are in a class of their own but he insists he will be ready to step up to their level at the Australian Open.
The Argentinian is back in the top five for the first time in more than three years and his game is again of a calibre that won him the US Open in 2009.

While Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Andy Murray have dominated men's tennis for several years, the No.1 seed at the Sydney International believes he can match it with the big four.

''They are so good during every tournament and they are regular in the important tournaments,'' he said. ''They reach semi-finals and finals in every grand slam.

''I was close to reaching the final in Wimbledon but it wasn't enough to win there. I have to be ready for the moment, like I was in 2009 when I beat Rafa [Nadal] and Federer in semis and finals.
''I was ready for the moment and I think I've been training hard trying to find that moment.
''I think I'm ready to keep fighting with them in the grand slam but they are still so good and the biggest favourites.''

Del Potro, who has a career-high ranking of No.4, has taken a few seasons to return to the top after plummeting to No.485 because of injuries.
''I'm in the top five after three years and a half, and I see a good opportunity to keep improving my ranking, but I also feel a little difference between the top guys and the rest and me. I'm looking forward to playing most tournaments healthy. That could be my biggest goal for this year,'' he said.

The 25-year-old, who played the Kooyong Classic before last year's Australian Open, said the Sydney International was a good litmus test for this year.
''I think it's a good chance to see how I'm feeling before the grand slam. It's a good opportunity because it's a 28-player draw,'' Del Potro said.
''If you play good matches you go far really quick, but I'm also thinking about the grand slam and it's very important to start the year much better than I did in 2013.''

He said he expected defending champion Bernard Tomic to cause a few problems for higher-ranked players.
''[He] is still young. He has a big future. He's already made good tournaments and beaten big players, but he's young. He's going to be a really dangerous player for us this season and in the future, too.''
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/juan ... z2pYE4M6TL
Gama

Postby Gama » 28 Jan 2014, 19:04

Matt Cronin @TennisReporters 1h
Del Potro flew 2 Mayo clinic last night as hes having severe pain in his left wrist which did effect him at AO. Will be treated by Dr Berger

Opet!

DelPotro camp says he had injection to address left wrist pain at 2013 US Open. Able to play "without discomfort" through Sydney this year
Gama

Postby Opojni zumbul » 12 Feb 2014, 22:29

Delpo posle slabog starta odličan protiv Momfisa u borbi za 4. uzastopni ATP 500. Od Bazela 2012. ima skor 30-1 na ovim turnirima.
Opojni zumbul

Postby alcesta » 25 Feb 2014, 22:06

Joj bre Delpo, kako si tako glup, i to po drugi put :colera:
“I just need time to practice my backhand again, trying to get confidence on my wrist, because I lost the muscles, I lost the confidence, the movements… I lost everything and I just need time to get that again.”

http://www.sport360.com/article/dubai-t ... re-elusive
I onda šta bi?

:crybaby:
alcesta

Postby Gama » 26 Feb 2014, 13:56

Za sada se ne pominje operacija, samo da ne bude uzaludno izgubljeno vreme

Juan Martín del Potro
11 hours ago
First of all I want to thank you for the support that is coming from all over the world. Of course, it is a sad moment for me. This is not what I planned when I was doing the tough preseason training in December, when I dreamed about having the chance of getting closer to the top players. However, it is not the first obstacle I find during my career. If I have learnt something, it's to get up after I fall.

The wrist problem has been worrying me for two years, with ups and downs, but always with the support of my team, my family, my friends and of course you, who stood always there during good and bad times. Despite this wrist issue and missing Roland Garros because of illness, I did pretty well and could equal my career-high singles ranking.

These days it's frustrating not being able to play like I could if I were healthy. I have full confidence in my doctor, Richard Berger, who found the solution to the other wrist injury in 2010. I will follow his advice and will do the rehabilitation exercises he suggested, and then we will evaluate the steps to follow.

Again, thanks for the support! I promise to keep fighting as I always did.
Gama

Postby Gama » 19 Mar 2014, 16:15

Odustao od Majamija
Juan Martín del Potro
55 minutes ago
Hi everybody. During these days I was training at the Crandon Park and followed the treatment to try to play in Miami, but I still feel pain in my left wrist and I don't feel competitive to go on court. It's a pity because this is a special tournament for me since there are many Latin fans and Argentines in particular. In the next few days I will visit my doctor again to determine the following steps. Sincerely, thanks everybody for the messages in this special moment.
Gama

Postby alcesta » 19 Mar 2014, 23:48

Crni Delpo :girlsad: možda mu je stvarno bolje da što pre operiše i tu drugu ruku, ovakobi mogao izgubiti još par sezona i onda ćao...
alcesta

Postby Gama » 25 Mar 2014, 01:14

Del Potro surgeon Richard Berger:"Given degree of damage discovered in Juan Martin’s wrist, it is amazing he was able to play at all"

Uzas, jos ga terao terapijama da se leci i gubi vreme uz jos vecu stetu koju su mogli da naprave. Ko da ne zna sa kim tj.cim ima posla.
Gama

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke