Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Andy Murray

Re: Andy Murray

Postby ciao » 18 Jun 2011, 11:27

M.S. wrote:ne u mom tefteru :D . sad samo ciao treba da se javi i kaže to za RG :D .

ja sam doduše nekad cenila pre svega evropske slemove.

Samo vas gledam :morning: naravno da je RG najvazniji od svih slemova : 1 RG = 3 W :P :manikir:

A tek da je Nole pobedio bilo bi 1 RG = 5 W :jezik:
ali bice :nargile:

PS : uh da ne zaboravim sve ovo ne vazi od momenta kada Nole bude pobedio na W :tenis: u tom slucaju sva podrska za teoriju od liv i jos pojacanu :so:
ciao

Postby Gama » 18 Jun 2011, 14:52

Murray's match curtailed due to rain
17 Jun 2011
Andy Murray took first blood against Viktor Troicki in their grass-court showdown at The Boodles on Friday before rain curtailed the day’s play at Stoke Park. Murray, who is unbeaten on grass this year after winning the AEGON Championships at Queen’s Club earlier this week, was leading Troicki 4-1 in the opening set when the heavens opened. No play was possible thereafter. “Obviously I would have liked to have played more. Another set and a half would have been great but I was lucky to get the matches in at Queen’s last week so today was just about getting some decent points in,” said Murray. “I’ve played well in the last few matches, I’ve played well at Queen’s and now I’ve just got to get myself in the right frame of mind and hopefully I’ll do well. You’ve got to focus on that, not get too far ahead of yourself and not put too much pressure on yourself.” Murray has been drawn to play Daniel Gimeno-Traver in the first round of Wimbledon, which begins on Monday. “I played him in Valencia a few years ago. I know him well from juniors,” said Murray. All other play for the day was abandoned due to heavy rain.
Gama

Postby Unexpected » 18 Jun 2011, 17:09

subota 18.06.2011 | 16:37
Mari: "Ne razmišljam o Nadalu"
Izvor: B92

Četvrti teniser sveta Endi Mari kaže da ne razmišlja o eventualnom polufinalu sa Rafaelom Nadalom na Vimbldonu.

“Moram da budem koncentrisan od prvog meča, ne vredi da sada razmišljam o duelu sa Nadalom”.

“Igrao sam sa Himeno-Traverom (protivnikom u prvoj rundi) pre nekoliko godina u Valensiji, a i dobro ga poznajem iz juniorskih dana”, rekao je Škot i dodao da ima mnogo mečeva u kojima su se favorite mučili na početku turnira.

“Federer je prošle godine imao veoma težak posao kaad se to najmanje očekivalo”, rekao je Mari misleći na pobedu Švajcarac u pet setova nad Alehandrom Faljom, “Zato moram da budem na visokom nivou od starta i to ću i učiniti”.

Velika Britanija od 1936. godine i trijumfa Freda Perija čeka na domaćeg pobednika Vimbldona, ali to ne opterećuje Marija.

“Nije reč o tome šta ostali govore ili šta žele, ja stavljam sebe pod pritisak. To je ono što ja želim i zbog čega vredno radim cele godine, ne samo dve nedelje kada je Vimbldon u toku”.
The End.
Unexpected

Postby ivana23 » 18 Jun 2011, 19:30

ImageImage

Andy Murray took advantage of the break in rain today at Wimbledon and hit the practice courts at Aorangi Park. Murray seems to be perfecting his famous “hot dog shot” that so pleased the crowds at Queen’s Club, where he won his most recent title.

Murray has even pledged to try and incorporate the shot into his play at Wimbledon.

“I’ll do one for you at Wimbledon. If I get the chance I’ll do it,” he said.

Practice makes perfect!
ivana23

Postby Gama » 19 Jun 2011, 00:08

Andy Murray having talking with Rafa at the practice courts. :roll:
Andy Murray in the pre-tournament presser. (Sto je ozbiljan :biggrin:)
Gama

Postby loki » 19 Jun 2011, 03:59

Gama wrote:Andy Murray in the pre-tournament presser. (Sto je ozbiljan :biggrin:)

To je zato shto je superheroj ove teme shvatio da su mangupi do sada iskorishcavali njegov sheretski neozbiljan stav, iskristalisan u njegovom dechachkom razigranom osmehu i leprshavoj kosi. Sada je dechak u njemu otishao na neodredjeno vreme, izashao je shkotski ratnik, ozbiljnih crta lica, chvrstog stava, josh chvrceg pogleda koji prosto lomi protvinike (shta mislite, zashto nema slika rafaela posle ovog sucheljavanja na treningu, sluchajno? nece biti :so: ) koji odjednom shvataju da vishe nemaju posla sa maminim sinom, vec chovekom koji je ljudska personifikacija polubozhanskog bica. Drugim rechima, shvataju da oni...nemaju...shanse. Murray do pobede! :gitara:

Spoiler: pokaži
now srsly - Mandy pre 1/4 finala ne bi trebalo da se seti ni da Nadal postoji. Siguran sam da bi u tom eventualnom polufinalu on imao shansi (ne preterano mnogo, ali imao), ali bih bio radostan da on ne naseda na medijski tretman koji njega stavlja u SF sa jednakom sigurnoshcu kao i ostalu trojicu iz vrha, jer on, naprosto, josh uvek nije ni upola siguran kao oni za to. Ni na jednoj podlozi
Another thing. This idea of "I'm offended". Well I've got news for you. I'm offended by a lot of things too. Where do I send my list? Life is offensive. You know what I mean? Just get in touch with your outer adult. And grow up. And move on.
loki

Postby ciao » 19 Jun 2011, 10:10

Makici lepo stoji ova kratka kosa, postao sasvim lep decko
ciao

Postby alcesta » 19 Jun 2011, 13:19

loki wrote:To je zato shto je superheroj ove teme shvatio da su mangupi do sada iskorishcavali njegov sheretski neozbiljan stav, iskristalisan u njegovom dechachkom razigranom osmehu i leprshavoj kosi. Sada je dechak u njemu otishao na neodredjeno vreme, izashao je shkotski ratnik, ozbiljnih crta lica, chvrstog stava, josh chvrceg pogleda koji prosto lomi protvinike (shta mislite, zashto nema slika rafaela posle ovog sucheljavanja na treningu, sluchajno? nece biti :so: ) koji odjednom shvataju da vishe nemaju posla sa maminim sinom, vec chovekom koji je ljudska personifikacija polubozhanskog bica. Drugim rechima, shvataju da oni...nemaju...shanse. Murray do pobede! :gitara:

:lol: There can be only one! :biggrin:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Gama » 19 Jun 2011, 21:26

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gama

Postby Gama » 20 Jun 2011, 23:45

Britain's Andy Murray - Spain's Daniel Gimeno-Traver after winning their first round match at the All England Lawn Tennis Championships at Wimbledon, Monday, 20 June, 2011.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gama

Postby Gama » 21 Jun 2011, 00:40

Murray knows matches will only get tougher
Monday, 20 June 2011
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/articles/2011-06-20/201106201308605984330.html
Gama

Postby Gama » 21 Jun 2011, 11:14

Gama

Postby Gama » 21 Jun 2011, 11:51

Andy Murray's dogs, Maggie and Rusty
Gama

Postby Liv » 21 Jun 2011, 13:11

Joj shto su smeeeshni :) Milice...

Endijev blog

Spoiler: pokaži
Indoor matches with late finishes are probably something I'm going to have to get used to at Wimbledon.

Monday was only the second time I'd ever played on an indoor grass-court and it's going to take a bit of time for everyone to get used to it, but the more we do, the more we'll understand how it plays.

In one sense it's much better, because having the roof across takes away any wind or sun and can make conditions pretty much perfect, but there's no doubt it changes things.

I have had some experience of that because when I played Roger Federer in the Australian Open final two years ago, the roof was closed right up until when we walked on to court. It can speed the court up on some days, but if it gets really humid like on Centre Court that can also slow things down.

It's certainly different to the outdoor grass-court tournament that everyone knows as Wimbledon, and it will be interesting to see how it affects the tournament in the future. If they have a long spell of bad weather they might try to use Centre to get through the matches, but I'm normally scheduled last on so there's always a good chance I will finish late.

Being on Centre Court is certainly a big help now because you know that, whatever the weather, you're going to get on, so you can prepare for your match knowing there won't be a lot of stopping and starting. There might be one stop but then you'll be on for the night, so all in all it definitely helps having the roof.

It certainly worked for me in my first match and I'm just glad that I'm through and into the next round, while whichever guy I play next will still be battling away on Tuesday after they came off in the third set because of the rain. I get the chance to rest a little on Tuesday and also watch a bit of Blaz Kavcic and Tobias Kamke when I come in to practise at the All England Club.

There are always things to work on but I was pleased with the way I was playing by the end against Daniel Gimeno-Traver; you have to be after winning 15 games in a row. I just had to try and stay as calm as possible because he was playing such great tennis at the start that I knew his level would have to drop a little bit.

There's a fine line in tennis between struggling and getting through. Sometimes you need to hang tough and the end isn't too far away. Once I managed to get that break, I settled down, served well, returned well and my whole game got better.

took a lot of inspiration into the opening day at Wimbledon from watching Rory McIlroy win the US Open golf on Sunday, but I must admit I didn't make it past the 14th hole of his round because I had a match coming up, and I could see that he had it pretty much won by then.

I think it's great the way he dealt with everything after he'd obviously got nervous earlier in the year at the Masters. This time he was in the same position but had learnt from his experiences and handled everything very, very well. That's something any sportsmen could take a lesson from, although golf and tennis are very different sports because, in golf, you're always in control. Rory was certainly in total control on Sunday, it was incredible.

We haven't met but I've sent him a few messages on Twitter and it would be good to catch up some time - maybe for a golf lesson. I do play from time to time but haven't for about a year now because it's quite a strain on the back.

I played a bit when I was younger but, I must admit, I'm not great at golf. If you think I get frustrated on the tennis court, you should see me on a golf course.

It can be very trying if you're playing for four hours and just hacking away - I like playing in the States because you've got the buggies, so it's a bit quicker to get round! When I play three or four times in a row, I start to enjoy it more, but at first I don't really know how far I can hit each club and it goes all over the place - I'm sure that's a complaint many golfers have.

Sometimes I'll hit a seven-iron and it goes about 40 yards, the next day I'll play the same shot with a six-iron and it's way through the green - so frustrating. I'm sure I'll give it more of a go when I'm older, everyone does, but I think I'll stick to the tennis for now.

If you think I get frustrated on the tennis court, you should see me on a golf course

:biggrin:
Liv

Postby NadjaM » 21 Jun 2011, 16:53

Neka trijumfuje Marej ako ne mogu ja!
Švajcarac Rodžer Federer istakao je da bi voleo da Britanac Endi Marej osvoji Vimbldon ukoliko on sam ne bude mogao da po sedmi put u karijeri podigne pehar na terenima „Ol Ingland kluba". Federer je istovremeno posavetovao Mareja da se ugleda na Ivana Lendla i da bude strpljiv jer je pred njim sigurno još decenija vrhunskog tenisa.
- Voleo bih da Marej preotme krunu Nadalu ako već ja ne mogu da se još jednom upišem u anale belog sporta. Ne slažem sa ljudima koji tvrde da Marej nema ono što je potrebno za grend slem titulu. Pogledajte Lendla. On je izgubio četiri finala pre nego što je osvojio prvu titulu - podsetio je Federer.
NadjaM

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke