Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Richard Gasquet

Re: Richard Gasquet

Postby Hezonja » 12 Jun 2013, 01:44

Mali povratak u istoriju.16-godisnjakinja i 18-godisnjak uzimaju slem.

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 30 Jun 2013, 01:48

Risar Gaske je porazen u 3.kolu Vimbldona od strane Bernarda Tomica u 4 veoma zanimljiva seta.

Risar je rekao da je veoma umoran od citave sezone i da mu je neophodan odmor.

Last edited by Milutinov Tata on 01 Jul 2013, 04:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: smanjena rezolucija slike
Hezonja

Postby DIFovac » 30 Jun 2013, 12:03

Tomic ga prosto oduvao sa terena,svaka cast Bernardu uz malo srece mogao bi i Berdih pasti..
"Ako Kosovo nije nase, zasto od nas traze da im ga damo? Ako je njihovo, zasto ga otimaju? A ako vec mogu da ga otmu, ne znam zasto se toliko ustrucavaju?" "
DIFovac

Postby Hezonja » 13 Nov 2013, 01:16

Malo slika sa WTF-a.

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 12 Jan 2014, 00:58

How are you physically? Because you had a little warning with this intercostal muscle pain?

It gets a little better day by day. Wednesday, I was not at the top. Friday at Kooyong, against Gilles (Simon ) it was a little better. It's clear that I'm not 100% but I think I can play Monday being at a good level. It is still much better than at Doha where it was the start of the injury.

Are you worried anyway?

It is true that I have almost not made the match this season. (translation?) I have this pain which is there so sure, I'm a little worried. But still, you must cross this first round! You never know what can happen. I've already started tournaments feeling bad/ ill, so here goes... I'll try to take care of myself as well as possible and, most importantly, be ready for Monday.

After your great season in 2013, how do you tackle this new start to the season?

I want to maintain the same level, and this injury is a bit distressing early in the season, but I think it will subside and I am then able to do good things. I'm motivated by the idea to do as last year.

But you go a little into the unknown?

Yes, that's it completely. I'm a bit into the unknown, I do not know how my body will react to a top level match. But despite that, I have experience, I know how it can happen, so it will be up to me to be strong to win that first match. In any case, if I go on the court it's because I feel capable.
Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 13 Apr 2014, 17:16

MONACO -- Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury.
Gasquet, who also missed France's Davis Cup quarterfinal win against Germany last weekend, hoped to take part in the tournament after returning to training this week.
"I only picked up the racket again on Tuesday, very steadily. But I've been in pain since yesterday and today, after 20 minutes of training, I couldn't carry on," Gasquet said on Saturday. "I could hardly even carry my bag. I thought things would be fine after 15 days without doing anything. But no, not at all."
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby alcesta » 01 May 2014, 17:18

Richard Gasquet has pulled out of next week's Madrid Masters with an ongoing back injury and will also miss Rome the following week, reports L'Equipe.

That puts the Frenchman in doubt for the French Open, where he reached the fourth round last year. Gasquet will train in Barcelona with new coach Sergi Bruguera, reports the newspaper, and see if the problem improves enough for him to take part in his country's Grand Slam.

Gasquet has not played since losing to Roger Federer at Miami, and pulled out of Davis Cup and Monte Carlo with the injury.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Previous

Return to Teniseri i teniserke