Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Ivo Karlovic

Ivo Karlovic

Postby Pit Bull » 05 Jan 2015, 21:01

Mislim da je Doktor zasluzio svoju temu, ne znam gde da okacim pa rekoh da otvorim temu, krajem novembra je na tviteru odgovarao na pitanja fanova, imas bas ludih pitanja i odgovora pa evo nekih...

ivo karlovic @ivokarlovic · Nov 25

"@Merry_RF: @ivokarlovic favourite sport after tennis?:D" beer pong

"@therafadiaries: @ivokarlovic How fast was your fastest service?"pretty damn fast

"@wpearson22: @ivokarlovic how do you avoid injuries to your shoulder hitting serves like you do?" I always hit it at 80%

"@Regheni: @ivokarlovic do you think @chucknorris would catch your serve with the bear hands?" With his hands and teeth

"@thina80: @ivokarlovic why are u so tall ?" My parents made me long time

"@SilentGuy247: @ivokarlovic Can you beat Roger without tie-breaks?" Yup. In a street fight

"@TennisPurist: @ivokarlovic Until what age do you think you can stay in the top 100?" 50

"@TheBarmyBee: @ivokarlovic federer, nadal, djokovic or murray?" I prefer girls

"@Jay9386: @ivokarlovic which sport do u like playing outside tennis?" Pocket pool

"@sancopansaa: @ivokarlovic dal se veliki rivali medjusobno mrze? #ovomeuvijekzanimalo" muski ne. Ženski da

"@ablazenovic95: @ivokarlovic Da li volis dubl konkurenciju, i skime bi najvise volio igrati?" Sa noletom

"@geeloreyz: @ivokarlovic how do you stay focused during a match?" Watch the ball
▒▓█ P █ A █ R █ T █ I █ Z █ A █ N █▓▒
Pit Bull

Re: Ivo Karlovic

Postby Pit Bull » 19 Jun 2015, 17:49

Doktor oborio svetski rekord - 45 aseva u mecu na 2 dobijena seta :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:
Pit Bull

Postby Pit Bull » 12 Aug 2015, 17:18

20 aseva u proseku po mecu :blue: :blue: :blue:

Pit Bull

Postby Pit Bull » 02 Mar 2019, 02:05

Doktor Ivo napunio 40.

Blog o karijeri :okk:

https://www.atptour.com/en/news/ivo-karlovic-my-point-2019

I was home in Miami in April 2013, when one morning I woke up at 8:00 am. At first, I thought I had slept in an awkward position. No big deal.

But then my wife asked me a question, and the corner of my lip started drooping. It only got worse from then on and as the hours went by, I lost feeling in my arm and my ability to speak. By the end of the day, I didn’t know my name or what year it was. When medical staff at the hospital asked me questions, I couldn’t respond.

There were days when I woke up and thought, ‘Okay, I’m still alive.’ But the headaches would get crazy. It reached a point where the pain was so unbearable, I almost wanted to die so it would stop. It turns out I had encephalitis, inflammation of the brain.

While living in Croatia at the time meant living in Communism, the one benefit was that sports clubs were basically free for kids. I could go there and practise every day and I didn’t have to pay anything. That was important, because my parents couldn’t afford much.

When I was 11 years old, the Croatian War of Independence started and that’s when everything changed. For the next three years, there were very few possibilities to play. It was a dangerous time, as there were airplanes flying above our city while we were all underground in shelters.

Even as it became safer outside towards the end of the war, tennis became very expensive. So I would always wait until the evenings when the courts were empty, because that’s the only time I was able to practise. There was nobody to play with, so all I was able to do was serve for hours and hours. I guess that explains some things.
Pit Bull

Return to Teniseri i teniserke