Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Stanislas Wawrinka

Stanislas Wawrinka

Postby Opojni zumbul » 14 May 2014, 17:04

Rođen: 28. marta 1985. u Lozani
Titule: 7 (1 GS i 1 Masters)

Vavrinka je oduvek smatran velikim talentom i potencijalom ali je tek u pred kraj dvadesetih počeo da ga ispoljava. Mnogi stručnjaci oduvek ističu njegov jednoručni bekhend kao jedan od trenutno najboljih uz Federera, Gaske, Južnog...
Dugo je šetao između 15. i 25. mestra sa jednim bljeskom tokom proleća 2008. i odigranog finala u Rimu. Prvu titulu je osvojio u Umagu 2006. kada mu je Novak Đoković predao meč a sledeću tek četiri godine kasnije u Kazablanci uz još jednu početkom januara 2011. u Čenaiju. Ali pre godinu dana počinje njegov veliki uspon, osvojio je titulu na Portugal openu i finalom u Madridu se vratio u top 10 gde se i ustalio do danas, nakon prvog GS polufinala prošle jeseni u Njujorku, dolazi i do prvog finala (ujedno i titule) ovog januara u Melburnu gde je pobedio Đokovića i Nadala. Za pamćenje ostaju i mečevi protiv Novaka Đokovića iz 2013. u Melburnu i Njujorku.
Ako je suditi po Twitter prepiskama, pored zemljaka Federera, njegovi najbolji prijatelji iz sveta tenisa su Benoa Paire i Dona Vekić.
Opojni zumbul

Re: Stanislas Wawrinka

Postby Opojni zumbul » 24 May 2014, 09:49

Vavrinka je promenio ime i sada se i zvanično predstavlja kao Stan.
Opojni zumbul

Postby Gama » 24 May 2014, 10:47

Vidi stvarno, u zrebu stoji Stan Wawrinka (SUI) [3].
Mora da su mu menadzeri rekli da to markentiski bolje zvuci :so:
Gama

Postby Pit Bull » 03 Jun 2015, 15:35

Vavrinki pukao brak zbog Done Vekic, njemu 30, njoj tek 18... :lol2:
▒▓█ P █ A █ R █ T █ I █ Z █ A █ N █▓▒
Pit Bull

Postby Pit Bull » 10 Jun 2015, 03:43

:blue: :laugh:
▒▓█ P █ A █ R █ T █ I █ Z █ A █ N █▓▒
Pit Bull

Postby Gama » 02 Nov 2015, 02:46

A few days ago in Basel, Stan Wawrinka spoke about the effects caused by the two Grand Slam titles, Australian Open 2014 and Roland Garros 2015, that changed his life but not the Fab Four composition.

'Fab Fours are Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray, what they are doing now, they have been doing it for 10 years! It's excellent. We compare me with Murray, I won 2 Grand Slams, but he has 35 ATP Titles! No really, I'm far away from them' admits the Swiss.

His life has changed also on Tour. 'Someone has become a little bit jealous of me and of the fact that I won two important titles. Others are happy for me and respect what I did. There was a big change after the Australia and again another even if less significantly at Roland Garros. Now there are things that I can't do. I've to protect my image, have to take care more. But it would not be fair to say that I regret the past. Let's say that I worked very hard to do all the things I do, and I did better than what I hoped! But it's clear, it's not easy to be constantly under the spotlight. You've to be used to that'.

His 2015 season 'was exceptional, I started hoping to win a tournament and to qualify to the Masters. I won 4 titles, Roland Garros... it was a dream season. It's true, I would have liked to face Novak Djokovic onto the semifinals at Wimbledon, I would have been curious to see what he would have done one month after the French Open Final... I watched some highlights of that match, but not the entire match. I was so nervous before the match, as always happens in these circumstances. But I was confident since I did something great through that two weeks, I was Zen. Against Novak I played my best tennis'.

2020 OLYMPICS? WHY NOT! - Next March Stan will turn 31, 'I'm becoming old, eh? I want to keep going for several years, right now I don't see why I should retire'. He would like to play Olympics in Tokyo: 'I had positive vibes in that week this year (he won the tournament). It was special and I think that would be beatiful to continue at least till that event to play Olympics for the fourth time. Also, to live other emotions'.

Now he has to think about preparing well for Olympic Games in Rio 2016 next year. It could change his schedule, especially for the Davis Cup. From four to six March, Switzerland will face Italy away from home: 'It's clear that it's complicated to play first round in Italy and on clay. This event overloads the schedule. And now that we won, let's say that it's not so exceptional'.
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Stan-Wawrinka-Some-players-are-jealous-of-me-You-have-to-get-used-to-be-under-the-spotlight-articolo27515.html.1
Gama

Return to Teniseri i teniserke