Roger Federer - Umetnik sa reketom

Re: Roger Federer - Umetnik sa reketom

Postby Sasa_Beli » 06 Nov 2011, 00:15

Sasa_Beli

Postby Gama » 07 Nov 2011, 00:07

ImageImageImage
Federer: 'I want to be a danger everywhere'
Roger Federer leaves Basel full of confidence after winning his fifth title in his home country of Switzerland by blitzing Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-3. It was only his second title of the year (Federer won the season’s opening event in Doha) and his first final since Roland Garros in June.

"I'm feeling ready and fit and fired up, that's how it's supposed to be,” Federer told reporters. “This is the last push of the season and I'm ready for it. It's been a great start to the autumn, I think my pause [Federer chose not to play the Asian swing] paid off. I've got different priorities than some of the younger guys who are ranked around me, I needed to take that time off, it was best for my mind, my body, my family and my fitness. There is a lot of tennis to be played until the end of the season and it will be packed in early 2012. I want to be a danger everywhere that I play."

Federer is the defending champion at the ATP World Finals in London.
Gama

Postby Gama » 09 Nov 2011, 10:15

Federer wants Paris Masters title
Roger Federer admitted at the BNP Paribas Masters that he'd "love to win here".

"I have attended this tournament many times and it's true I have never made it to the finals," said Federer. "For me not to make the finals here with all the success [I've had] is almost a bit disappointing, to be quite honest. Until maybe two, three years ago I didn't feel quite comfortable on the centre court."

Federer will play Adrian Mannarino in the second round after a first roudn bye.

"I'm obviously excited for hopefully a tough week ahead here, because obviously I want to do well here," he said. "I've got to play five matches in a row, which is a lot in five days, but I have done it many times before."

Federer has been drawn in the same half of the Paris draw as Andy Murray. The Swiss sees Murray as a threat for the title and at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.

"He's probably going to be one of the favorites here and London, next to Rafa [Nadal], Novak [Djokovic] and myself," said Federer. "I think Andy is definitely strong enough right now, and I think he's going to have a really good next year as well. That's the feeling I have."
Gama

Postby CherieBgd » 14 Nov 2011, 21:00

Feda cerka probudila u 4am noc pre finala u Parizu :laugh:

Definitivno se trudi da bude duhovit ...
Federer also managed to find the strength to lift the heavy BNP Paribas Masters trophy.

“Almost cramped in my biceps,” he joked. “I have had like two or three other ones that have been very, very heavy. One was in Gstaad. I got a rock there. I could hardly lift it. I don't know where else, but there was some other place I could barely not lift the trophy. But this one I could. This is steel, so you can imagine how strong I am. (Laughter.)”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Call.aspx
CherieBgd

Postby alcesta » 14 Nov 2011, 21:05

Jao, stvarno, u Gštadu daju neku stenčugu, to je valjda lokalni suvenir :D ali i to je bolje od ove crne grozote, valjda će je uskoro promeniti.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Sasa_Beli » 15 Nov 2011, 08:22

Magija ne prestaje :tambura:

Svaka slicnost je namerna :inlove:

:laugh:
Sasa_Beli

Postby Gama » 15 Nov 2011, 22:28

Paul Annacone about Roger Federer
"He doesn’t get crazy when he loses, even after his missed match points against Djokovic at the US Open. He stays calm when he wins. He never goes from one extreme to the other, even if the expectations are enormous. If he doesn’t win three Grand Slams, the season is ruined? He doesn’t see things that way. There’s more depth in the game, more very strong opponents. He understands that and he doesn’t panic. Quite the opposite, he says 'Great, another challenge!' That’s what makes him optimistic and enthusiastic. And, quite simply, he loves the game, the travel. He adores tennis."

postavio na tviteru jedan od brace http://www.whosay.com/bryanbros/content/147910?code=UnwZVH
Gama

Postby georgina » 16 Nov 2011, 11:03

ispod ove fotke stoji tekst
"The King" hanging out with the common folk.
@colin_fleming @jamie_murray @bryanbrothers

ne kapiram baš ovakvo idolopoklonstvo od kolega
pa ako ne fleming i marej, pa braća su ipak neki *ebeni teniski vrh, makar u dublu, i ne moraju se baš tako svrstavati u ''common folk'' u odnosu na ''kralja''
georgina

Postby alcesta » 16 Nov 2011, 12:01

Pa dobro, to je više zafrkancija nego idolopoklonstvo :)
Opet nisam prepoznala Džejmija :tap:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Sasa_Beli » 17 Nov 2011, 19:58

Prelepo :crybaby:
Sasa_Beli

Postby CherieBgd » 17 Nov 2011, 23:44

Lep spot... Ali gde bas "My way", kao da je, ne daj Boze, umro ili se penzionisao...
CherieBgd

Postby Sasa_Beli » 18 Nov 2011, 09:54

Bas tako .
Sasa_Beli

Postby Delester » 20 Nov 2011, 12:59

naleteh na ovu sliku bliznakinja, malo je starija ali ne secam se da sam je ovde videla
neverovatno kako mu lice
.......................................................................................
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snapoutofit.gif
Delester

Postby Gama » 22 Nov 2011, 02:07

Gama

Postby Liv » 28 Nov 2011, 00:53

Despite a sparkling final four months in 2011, that saw Federer finish with a 17-match winning streak and titles at the Swiss Indoors Basel, the BNP Paribas Masters and the season finale in London, the Swiss did fail to win a Grand Slam championship for the first time since 2002, and is keen to return to the major winning circle in the coming season.

"Sure, to win Grand Slams would be nice," said the Basel native, who holds the record of having won 16 major singles titles. "I've missed out on a few occasions now this year, and maybe also some last year. So I feel like it might be around the corner. Maybe not. The other players obviously have a role to play in this."

Indeed, Federer has come close this season. The 30 year old finished runner-up to Rafael Nadal in the Roland Garros final, pushing the Spaniard close in four sets, and held a match point against Novak Djokovic in the US Open semi-finals before succumbing in five thrilling sets. Looking back on the two matches, Federer said:

"I don't think the match against Novak was my biggest disappointment of the season. It wasn't the final. I felt like my chances were there as much at the French Open against Rafa. That would have been an amazing accomplishment, to beat Rafa in the finals of the French Open. So I look back on that one with maybe a few more regrets. I know I was one point away from getting to the US Open final, but it all happened in a moment.

"I think for me, the most important thing is the reaction I show after losses like this. Because [the US Open] was a tough loss. It was one that hurt. It was one that makes you wonder, ‘How in the world can I end up losing this match?’ But to bounce back and not lose a match from that moment on I think shows, again, how tough I am, the right decisions I can take. These are the kinds of reactions I expect from myself. So to come through and prove it to myself was a great feeling."

Nadal and Djokovic swept the board of Grand Slam silverware in 2011, with Andy Murray also featuring in every semi-final and going on to finish runner-up at the Australian Open. But Federer expects the Big Four will be challenged even more in the coming season, with the likes of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and others in the Top 10 also in contention for major titles.

"Novak was the player of the year, which goes without saying," reflected Federer. "A guy who can win 40 matches in a row from the start of the season completely deserves it till the very end of it. I thought Andy Murray played a very good season this year. I think he's going to be very tough to beat next year. And Rafa with his class, he's always going to be a threat for the throne, to win all the big tournaments.

"I think the prospects are good. We also saw Nos. 5 to 8 are extremely close as well. Behind that, anything is possible, too. I think right now we have great quality within the Top 10, even within the Top 20, 25 actually. I'm looking forward to a tough season next year."

Lep text. Chestitke na josh jednoj tituli :okk:
Liv

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke