Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Novak Đoković

Re: Novak Đoković

Postby Gama » 14 Feb 2015, 15:45

World number one Novak Djokovic revealed that he has got a soft spot for athletics in a recent rapid-fire kind of interview with ‘Spikes’.

Question: How important is running in your physical preparation?

Novak Djokovic: Tennis is a dynamic sport and we have lots of quick change of directions, but it’s important to create good base of endurance and energy supply, which you achieve with running.

Question: Ha, we all knew athletics is the mother of all sports. So, what’s your favourite event in track and field then?

Novak Djokovic: The 100m, 4x100m relay and high jump.

Question: No surprise, the high jump is on fire at the moment. What’s your 100m PB?

Novak Djokovic: My record in the 100m sprint is 60 metres… hahahah!

Question: Brilliant, we love the honesty. Who is your favourite track and field athlete?

Novak Djokovic: Emir Bekric and Ivana Spanovic, Blanka Vlasic.

Question: Understandably. So we’ve got world champs coming up this year, what do you think of Usain Bolt’s 100m world record of 9.58?

Novak Djokovic: I think Bolt is a puma, trapped in a human’s body ;-)

Practice and media day in Belgrade
ImageImageImage

Spoiler: pokaži
Djokovic on Andy Murray.
I saw there were some speculations about how our relationship changed after the final. This is absolutely not true. No question about it. The two of us have a very fair relationship. It is normal to have some slight tension during a grand slam final. British media withdrew the story about some kind of my turning, faking injuries after the match. This, of course is not true and there is no question about it.

I don’t have any need or desire to talk bad about anyone, especially about someone whom i have known since i was 12 year old. I have never said a bad word about my colleague. I respect their freedom of speech, everyone has the right to say what they think. It was a long and tough match so i can understand a certain tension but i don’t think he has any bad opinion about me. I haven’t seen him since the finale, when i will meet him, we will sit down and talk as friends. We know each other from so long.”

Djokovic on Mats Wilander’s comment.
I respect everyone’s opinion and freedom to speak his mind. There is no need to create any unwanted conflict situation between me and him. He has won seven grand slam titles, so he is competent to say something and has a freedom to speak his mind. I have a very good relationship with him off the court. I understand there is certain anger among people because of the comment he made on my game. I understand people’s emotion but i repeat again – he has the right to do so, he is the former number one and legend of the sport. When I’m on the court I can’t hear what he is commenting on the television. You can not compare today’s tennis with the time he played, it is much more advanced, technology has advanced so much, so its un-necessary to compare the tennis now and then.

Djokovic on being nominated for Laureus awards.
I am very proud of what i’ve achieved in the last year, it was special both in personal and professional aspect of my life. I felt great and I’m grateful that I am nominated for the most prestigious sports award.

All this is a reward for the work and effort that were put by my team and me. If I win this award i will be very happy, because I know how prestigious this award is in sports world.

Djokovic on practice and family.
I am practicing here before heading to Dubai. I’ve rested, I have recharged my batteries and I love to train with our young tennis players such as Danilo Petrovic. They (Jelena and Stefan) will not go with me to Dubai but we will be together in South America (during Indian Wells).

Djokovic on Sports in Serbia.
Sport gives hope to the people in Serbia, people follow the athletes as their role models. We are aware of this role and we are trying to participate in the development of Serbian tennis as much as we can. My feeling is that tennis is dying in Serbia despite the successes achieved in last years. This is a worrying issue.

Gama

Postby alcesta » 18 Feb 2015, 22:00

I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Milutinov Tata » 18 Feb 2015, 23:12

Kakav ludak :laugh:
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby cecans » 19 Feb 2015, 11:45

Kako je njemu dobro :laugh:
cecans

Postby Gama » 23 Feb 2015, 16:13

Novak Eyes No. 50

World No. 1 Novak Djokovic returns to the ATP World Tour for the first time since Feb. 1, when he outlasted Andy Murray in four sets to claim a record fifth Australian Open crown. The Serb, who is playing in Dubai for the ninth year in a row, is bidding to become the 12th player in the Open Era to win 50 titles. He is currently tied with coach Boris Becker with 49. In the past six years, Djokovic has a 25-2 record in Dubai, including 4-0 in finals. He has never lost before the quarter-finals.

Ђоковић одао признање Бекеру

„Борис и ја и даље желимо да постигнемо много тога. Осећамо да је ово само почетак. Освојили смо два грен слем турнира и играли смо финале на Ролан Гаросу”.

U dublu su on i Djere izgubili od Bopane i Nestora 62 75

Гаске: Ђоковић је у доброј форми

Ришар Гаске је први опипао пулс Новака Ђоковића у Дубаију. Укрстили су рекете на тренингу.

- Ђоковић је у доброј форми, победио је у Аустралији. Не знам како је тренирао од тада, али пун је самопоуздања – проценио је Француз.- Када освојите грен слем, морате да се осећате добро.

Услови за тренинг су далеко од идеалних због песка који наноси јак ветар.

- Веома је тешко, али турнир почиње у понедељак, тада ће бити другачије.
Gama

Postby Skafi » 23 Feb 2015, 21:34

Novak upravo sada gost emisije Svedok na RTS-u.
Skafi

Postby Hezonja » 24 Feb 2015, 05:00

Hezonja

Postby Milutinov Tata » 02 Mar 2015, 17:48

Ne odgledah nista iz Dubaija, tako da ne mogu ni da dam neki analiticki igracki komentar :biggrin: . Mada po procitanom cini mi se da je bilo zanimljivo, Novakovi napadi u forhend stranu Federera, odlicni bekhendi Svajcarca, Novakovi odgovri na bekhend slajs (koliko sam shvatio brejknut je bas tada). Nisam ni ja bio nesto preterano uzbudjen ovim turnirom, ali kada je vec dosao do finala i duela sa Federerom krivo mi je sto je izgubio. Mora da mu dise za vratom u H2H, pa da ga uhvati na brzinu i prestigne u nekom trenutku (kao Hakinen Sumahera u Belgiji 2000 :D).

Samo bi se osvrnuo na brojke i tok meca, po njima je Novak sada bio bolji nego u Sangaju gde je bio daleko od brejka i kada ga je Federer razbio igrom na mrezi. Ovog puta Novak je bio na ivici brejka (koliko procitah u vecini slucajeva je Federerov servis odradio posao), a vidim da je nasao resenja za izlaske Federera na mrezu (nadam se da je statistika dovoljno relevatna). Broj asova i fantastican procenat osvojenih poena na prvi servis Federera su izgleda presudili. Opet ostaje problem "praznih" servis gemova, ovog puta u zavrsnici drugog seta kada je ispustio 40-0 za TB (odmah se setim USO finala), izgleda da takvi gemovi nikako ne mogu da se izbegnu. Steta je sto cak 3 puta nije iskoristio vezane brejk lopte (opet ako krivica nije do njega, ne moze mnogo ni da se zali). Interesatno je da je imao odlican ucinak na drugi servis Federara, za razliku od Sangaja gde je bio katastrofalan. Posto volim da pratim takticko unapredjivanje sa Novakove strane, nadam se da ce igrati jos neki put ove godine sa Federerom na brzom betonu i dobiti mec (RG I Vimbldon je uspesno apsolivirao, samo mogao bi neki put i Federer na dodatne konsultacije, a ne stalno Novak :D) .

Spoiler: pokaži

#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Skafi » 02 Mar 2015, 20:26

Na HRT 2 u 20:45 intervju sa Novakom.
Voditelj je Bruno Kovačević.
Last edited by Skafi on 02 Mar 2015, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Skafi

Postby Hezonja » 02 Mar 2015, 20:34

Dajte link.
Hezonja

Postby Skafi » 02 Mar 2015, 20:41

Skafi

Postby Hezonja » 02 Mar 2015, 20:56

Hvala.
Hezonja

Postby alcesta » 02 Mar 2015, 21:48

Evo ako neko nije uhvatio uživo:
http://sport.hrt.hr/274483/okovic-ekskl ... i-s-bornom

Mada, koliko su najavljivali VELIKI intervju, pomislih da će biti bar duplo duži od ovoga...
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Dejan » 23 Mar 2015, 09:26

...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Skafi » 23 Mar 2015, 13:28

Jesu ovo dva najveća rivalstva u istoriji tenisa (ili bar open ere), po broju odigranih mečeva?

http://www.atpworldtour.com/players/head-to-head.aspx?pId=N409&oId=D643

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?oId=D643&pId=F324

Deluje potpuno neverovatno da je odigrao već 80 mečeva protiv njih dvojice, a do kraja karijere možda ih bude i preko 100 (u ovom trenutku izgleda nerealno, ali nikad se ne zna). Nadam se da će na kraju biti u pozitivnom skoru u oba slučaja.
Skafi

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke