Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Novak Đoković

Re: Novak Đoković

Postby Gama » 22 Jan 2015, 20:18

Djokovic on cruise control

Novak Djokovic has done the hard work becoming world No.1 so he was able to enjoy a stress-free victory over Andrey Kuznetsov for the loss of just five games, 6-0 6-1 6-4.

Ah, Andrey, you are over there; I will put the ball over here. I win. He repeated this simple tactic for 84 minutes until he had booked his place in the third round and an appointment with either Fernando Verdasco or Go Soeda.

No matter that the world No.1 picked up a virus at the start of the year and had not quite shaken it off by the time he arrived in Melbourne; no matter that it was hot and muggy out on the Rod Laver Arena; no matter that Djokovic could not recognise Kuznetsov in an empty room – Djokovic was cool, calm and totally in control from first ball until last.

He had done a little research on his Russian rival. His younger brother, Marko, grew up in the same generation as Kuznetsov so he asked his bro for a few scouting tips. Whatever Djoko Junior said obviously helped – only five points dropped on his first serve, eight aces notched up and 28 winners smacked away. Djokovic was rather good and Kuznetsov simply wasn’t. That said, the Russian aims to get better and learning from his second-round pasting would be the first part of that process.

"I know now what I need to do to try and become a top player,” Kuznetsov said. “I will get the tape of this match, watch and try and reach his levels... but it is very, very hard.

"There were times when I could serve well and return well, but I just could not get points. In the third set, he maybe lost a little concentration and I got a few more on the board, but that was all.

"It is hard facing him in this form. Even if you are 40-0, you cannot be sure you will win the game. He makes you work so hard for that final point."

As for Djokovic, he was understandably quite pleased with his day’s work. Everything had gone according to plan; he had had just the sort of workout a champion-in-waiting needs at this stage in the tournament.

“First two sets definitely have been great,” he said. “Overall I executed the game plan. Everything I intended to do, almost 100 per cent, from every second in my game, serve, baseline play, aggressive shots and aggressive returns. He dropped his first-serve percentage a lot in the second set and obviously allowed me to have a lot of looks at the second serves. That, as well, gave me an opportunity to step in and just swing through the ball.”

INTERVJU - 2R

Novak Djokovic v Andrey Kuznetsov highlights (2R)

ImageImage
ImageImage

Novak Djokovic meets his supporters from Kendall, NSW before smashing out a hot training session at ahead of his second round match at the Australian Open 2015.

Gama

Postby Gama » 24 Jan 2015, 20:09

Novak Djokovic advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open for the ninth consecutive year with a 7-6 (8), 6-3, 6-4 win over Fernando Verdasco on Saturday.
Four-time champion Djokovic won the tiebreaker on his fourth set point when Verdasco hit consecutive shots wide.

Lep tekst na sajtu AO (plus video) Novak restores order

Fotografije sa meca

Intervju 3R

Spoiler: pokaži
Q. He said he was particularly impressed with your serving, you were varying it a lot. Are you pleased with how you served?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, I'm pleased. I didn't give him too many of the similar serves. I changed the pace, the angles. I tried to go for accuracy, vary with the serve, not give him rhythm.

Q. There are players like Rafa that are playing with connected racquets.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Connected?

Q. Connected to data, statistics of the training session. It records every shot you make. You can transfer the information.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's good technology. I never heard about that (smiling).

Q. Babolat.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I do use a different kind of technology in terms of analysis of my game and my opponents and stuff. I didn't hear for this, so good on him.

I neke sponzorske obaveze
Gama

Postby alcesta » 24 Jan 2015, 20:13

Meni se u zadnje vreme čini da što mu je bolji servis, to mu je gori ritern. Ali da ne zakeram, servis će mu i te kako trebati u narednim mečevima. Onaj gem od 0:40 :uzbud:
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Milutinov Tata » 26 Jan 2015, 04:33

Zil Miler je teniser koji je pratiocima teniskih zbivanja u nasoj zemlji zapao za oko jos kao junior, kada se sa Jankom Tipsarevicem borio za zvanje najboljeg juniora sveta (osvojio juniorski USO 2001, kada je Janko osvojio juniorski AO). U DC mecu nasih protiv Luksemburga 2002 je dobio oba singla, peti odlucujuci mec upravo protiv Janka. Karijera mi nije ispala onakava kako se ocekivalo, stigao je jednom do 1/4 finala USO (izgubio od Federera, 2008) i jednom do 1/8 finala, takodje na USO (izgubio od Nadala, 2011) i to su mu do ove nedelje bili jedini plasmani u drugu nedelju na GS turnirima. Ipak mozda se najvise pamti po dva velika trijumfa 2005. i to na GS turnirma, na Vimbldonu je savladao Nadala, svezeg osvajca prvenca na RG, u drugom kolu, a na USO Rodika u prvoj rundi.

Odlican celendzer igrac i visok plasman na ATP listi uglavnom duguje uspesima na njima. Igra levom rukom, dvorucni bekhend, servis mu je najjace oruzije, i uglavnom ide na mrezu, pa ce Novak morati da se skoncentrise na ritern i da pokusa da produzi poene na Milerov servis i time stekne prednost. Treba obratiti paznju na izuzetan slajs servis. Uglavnom igra forhend, bekhend mu je dosta slabiji i tu ce verovatno koristiti slajs da ostane u poenu. Miler je u Cenaju igrao 1/4 finale, u Sidneju polufinale, u odlicnoj je formi, a to svedoci i izbacivanje Iznera u tri seta. Odlican test za Novaka, morace mnogo bolji da bude na riternu i brejk sansama nego protiv Verdaska.
#10 Gracias Dios, por el fútbol, por Maradona, por estas lágrimas.

#8 #24

OI 2016/2021
SP 2009/2015
EP 2006/2012/2014/2016/2018
SK 2010/2014
SL 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019
MI 2009/2018

OSVOJILI SMO SVEEEEEE!!!
Milutinov Tata

Postby Gama » 26 Jan 2015, 20:11

Milutinov Tata wrote:
Zil Miler, stigao je jednom do 1/4 finala USO (izgubio od Federera, 2008) i jednom do 1/8 finala, takodje na USO (izgubio od Nadala, 2011) i to su mu do ove nedelje bili jedini plasmani u drugu nedelju na GS turnirima.

I sada u 1/8 finala AO od Novaka, ima potpunu kolekciju :biggrin:
Pobeda od 6:4, 7:5, 7:5 i plasman u 23. uzastopno Gren slem cetvrtfinale :blue: i 8. uzastopno na AO

Nole za svaki mec ima drugu odevnu kombinaciju :biggrin: , protiv Milera je bila ova

Ja toliko imam zamerki na igru dok ga svi drugi hvale. Mozda nisam objektivna :beyond:

Oh, dear. You do worry for anyone standing in between Novak Djokovic and the final of the Australian Open. The world No.1 has been in unstoppable form in Melbourne, and is now into the last eight of the competition without dropping a set.

As the home crowd enjoyed the last couple of hours of Australia Day, he dismissed Gilles Muller 6-4 7-5 7-5. It was their first ever meeting, which caused the Serb a few moments of concern – where is this bloke going to serve next? Good grief, he’s charging the net – but it was nothing to make a man of Djoko’s calibre panic. And a quick squint at the stats sheet will give him a warm and cosy feeling: 47 winners to 16 errors. Aces, 13; 82 per cent of first serve points won. We could go on, but we would be here all night.

“I just tried to make him play an extra shot,” Djokovic said cheerily. “He has a very difficult serve to read. It’s difficult when you haven’t played someone, it took me some time. It was a good performance tonight and what stands out is the serve – I got a lot of aces and a lot of free points.”

There was a distinct lack of tension between these two men. Djokovic was all smiles as he walked on to the court, he was very jolly with the young lad who had been brought on to do the coin toss, and he barely broke a sweat for the first couple of sets. Up in the players’ box, Boris Becker seemed to be taking one for the team. Normally, Djoko’s box is packed with personnel, each with their own duties and responsibilities and they sit wedged in tightly, shoulder to shoulder. But there was Boris looking like Nigel No Mates. “You’re in charge tonight, Boris. Txt us the result and see you in the pub later …”

But if Muller was not causing Djokovic any problems in the early stages, the court surface was proving a little taxing. Trying to keep his footing was causing problems – something to do with the soles of his shoes – and as Djokovic stumbled on the baseline, he scuffed his knuckles on the ground and had to call for the trainer to have two miniscule grazes tended to. Novak had a sorely-poorly, hurty hand and he needed a sweetie to make it better.

They are delicate flowers, these tennis aces. Where you or I will limp into work with a streaming cold, a ricked back or a nasty dose of the lurgy, these tennis types can be rendered immobile by a touch of dandruff. Then again, it is a bit like comparing a 20-year-old ute with a Ferrari. If the ute develops a rattle around its big end, you give it a thump and plough on as normal. If the ashtrays are full in the Ferrari, it requires a three-day service and sizeable wedge of the folding stuff.

Anyway, Muller is a perfectly decent chap and he perfectly decent player (he must be, he was in the fourth round of the Australian Open) but he has never set the world alight with his results. Currently ranked No.42 in the world, matching his career high of 2011, he is solid without being flashy. Now here’s a quiz question for you: Gilles has reached three tournament finals in his long career – who has he lost to when he got there? No? Not a clue? Well, all of them were former world No.1s: Lleyton Hewitt, Andre Agassi and Andy Roddick. And here he was again, losing to the current world No.1. They say consistency is everything in tennis.

Of course, Gilles’s tactics left a little to be desired. He waited for more than an hour and a half before he launched his first attack. Against the man who had dropped just one game on serve throughout the tournament, the man from Luxembourg suddenly found himself with a collection of break points. Four of them came and went, but still Djokovic held firm. Gilles tried to manufacture another chance, but the four-time champion had shut up shop. That was your lot, Gilles – Djoko was off to the quarterfinals and an appointment with Milos Raonic, the world No.8 and a bloke he has beaten four times in a row.

“I played Milos finals of Bercy last time,” Djokovic said. “I know what to expect. We practice a lot. We live in the same place. We're good friends. He's very confident. He's been playing some great tennis in last 15 months. He deserves to be where he is now, top 10, coming closer to top five of the world. Tough one. Definitely a tough one. I need to be at my best, top of my game, in order to win that match.”

The problem for Raonic is that Djokovic appears to be on the very top of his form – and no one seems able to worry him, much less beat him.

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/articles/2015-01-26/no_worries_for_novak.html

INTERVJU 4R
Gama

Postby Gama » 28 Jan 2015, 20:13

Pobedjen i Raonic u 1/4 finalu 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-2

“I returned very well, tried to get as many balls back in play as I could,” said Djokovic. “I felt I had a good chance from the back of the court. In some games I had to let it go and wait for the opportunities to present themselves. He’s one of the rising stars, one of the three players challenging the best players in the world. He’s already an established Top 10 player and I wish him the best for the rest of the season.”

Jelena Djokovic @JelenaRisticNDF
Ajde tatice! Come on daddy! #NoleFam #AusOpen2015 @DjokerNole @AustralianOpen
10:32 AM - 28 Jan 2015

<3

ImageImageImageImage

U polufinalu, 3 put za redom na AO, igrace protiv Vavrinke
“I'm ready for the battle,” Djokovic said. “When we played last three Grand Slam matches they were the finals stages of a Grand Slam, semifinals, quarterfinals. Grand Slams are the tournaments where you want to perform your best. I'm sure we both are very much aware of that fact, and it's why we get to play on a high level against each other and we push each other to the limit in a way. It's a very physical battle, as well. But I haven't had too many long matches during this tournament. I'm ready for it. I'm going to practice tomorrow, do a little preparation for that match, try to analyze his game and what I need to do in order to win."

Djokovic ties Lendl and Agassi with 48 career @AustralianOpen wins, and he also moves into his 25th career GS semi (5th Open Era).

INTERVJU 1/4 finale
Gama

Postby Dejan » 28 Jan 2015, 20:58

Everywhere, every time...

...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Gama » 30 Jan 2015, 20:23

Dobar ti avatar Deki :okk: ali bi mogao i ti ovde na forumu da ispratis tu krilaticu 'everywhere, every time' :biggrin:

Opet pet setova sa Vavrinkom 7-6(1), 3-6, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0 i plasman u 15. finale GS-a

Stvarno nije znao da je osvojio set :laugh: :blue: sta ti je fokus :biggrin:

Poen koji gubi i kaze "mnogo guram lopticu"

INTERVJU polufinale

Gama

Postby grobar_Zvornik » 30 Jan 2015, 22:43

"Партизане мој - остани ми велики и силан и никада не престани да сањаш! Дани славе ће се наставити и на овом и на европском нивоу....ти си моја љубав права,моја крв, моја кућа и породица.. " Joffrey Lauvergne

32 ГОДИНЕ ПОНОСНА И СЛАВНА!
grobar_Zvornik

Postby lockdown » 31 Jan 2015, 10:45

Da nece Bjela da snima film gde Bikovic glumi Djovaka?
Danju fin, noću Čarli Šin.
lockdown

Postby alcesta » 31 Jan 2015, 21:58

Otkad je ta slika?
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Holden » 31 Jan 2015, 22:15

alcesta wrote:Otkad je ta slika?

Valjda od prosle godine kad je bila premijera filma negdje u SAD. Ne sjecam se tacno koji grad je bio...
mudrovsukilo wrote:
ima raznih al ovaj holden najludji
Holden

Postby Gama » 01 Feb 2015, 02:41

Idemooooo bre!
Gama

Postby Dejan » 01 Feb 2015, 14:34

Fino društvo

...riječi su isto kao i gomile ljudi, nije nužno znati za sve, odaberi za sebe samo one prave...
Dejan

Postby Starsica » 01 Feb 2015, 14:39

<3
Novi pristup učenju engleskog jezika, bez učenja gramatike i dosadnih časova, učenje jezika kroz konverzaciju. Potrebno je minimalno znanje jezika, sve ostalo prepustite meni :D
Stars drži časove engleskog, poruka u inboks za dogovor. Cimanje stop :D
Starsica

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke