Board index Košarka Evropska košarka

Mladi talenti Evrope

Re: Mladi talenti Evrope

Postby Hezonja » 09 Mar 2013, 01:42

Karasjov ce se prijaviti za draft ove godine.
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 06 May 2013, 12:57

Turkish sensation Okben Ulubay does not slow down. After leading his national team to European Championships U16 this past summer, talented forward led his school Evyap Koleji to win World School Championships in Cyprus last month. What is the next goal for Ulubay, named by legendary Dejan Bodiroga the best Turkish prospect? “We want to win European Championships U18 and bring second gold medal in a row back home” - he says to Eurohopes.
You’re the player with the most awards among Turkish prospects, but you’re being also rewarded on the international level of competition. What does it mean to you?
- There is something special to be selected the MVP, however also being voted to All-Tournament Team is a special honor as well. It shows that I have helped my team and it is the most important to me.
What are your first impressions from 2nd Turkish division? You have been playing with a senior team of Pertevniyal for couple of months.
- It is really valuable experience for me. Unfortunately I couldn’t give my full effort, because I had also other duties, like the school championships. However practicing and playing with a senior team on a such level have helped me a lot. It’s the highest physical level I have ever faced, what prepares me well for next steps in my career. That is the reason why I always prepare myself mentally as well.
How could you explain your team’s situation? Although you haven’t been with the team last season, you were more successful past year, despite the clutch players were one year younger. What is the reason?
- Though all the most talented players from the last season came back to the team, we’re not what we would like to be. In important games some players were missing. In particular, in road games, we lost couple of times after tied games with only 2-3 points margin, what influences on our motivation. Our coach Yakan has prepared us very well though. An important point to learn from that experiences, what could help us to become better team next season.
This year you have 3 American players, who have really big roles in the team. How their presence affects on a team’s bad season?
- This is a team sport. Successes and failures belong to the team.
Turkish junior national team will be one of the most talented at European Championships U18 this summer. Two years ago the time was highly respected as well, but ended up on disappointing seventh place. What is the goal now?
- We will have most of the players who represented that team 2 years ago, plus I expect few addition from ’96 generation, which has won gold at European Championships U16 last summer. First of all, we have to make an unit. It puts a pressure on us, however we’re aware of it. Our goal is to win it all and bring back second gold medal in a row to Turkey.
Where is the NBA in your career future plans?
- It depends on when and how much minutes I will be receiving in Euroleague. Obviously the first step would be domestic league. You have to come over to the NBA at the right time.
Legendary forward Dejan Bodiroga said once that Okben Ulubay is the best Turkish players for him. What does it mean to you?
- He has established himself as a top European player and had been always playing on a top level. It is a honor to me that he has seen me playing and I’m incredibly proud of what he has said about me. It motivates me to.
Hezonja

Postby Srdja Knezevic » 02 Oct 2013, 13:35

Kakav je igrac Aleksandar Vezenkov, inace igrac Arisa, da li ga je neko mozda gledao od forumasa? :roll:
Srdja Knezevic

Postby Hezonja » 02 Oct 2013, 16:59

Srdja Knezevic wrote:Kakav je igrac Aleksandar Vezenkov, inace igrac Arisa, da li ga je neko mozda gledao od forumasa? :roll:

Pa bruka igrac u najavi...Cudi me da vi niste pokusali da ga dovedete.
Hezonja

Postby Srdja Knezevic » 02 Oct 2013, 18:21

Hezonja wrote:
Srdja Knezevic wrote:Kakav je igrac Aleksandar Vezenkov, inace igrac Arisa, da li ga je neko mozda gledao od forumasa? :roll:

Pitam, zbog toga sto je neki lik na Zurnalu komentarisao da smo zainteresovani za njega, e sad ja iskreno ne verujem u to.
Srdja Knezevic

Postby Hezonja » 02 Oct 2013, 18:31

Srdja Knezevic wrote:
Hezonja wrote:

Pitam, zbog toga sto je neki lik na Zurnalu komentarisao da smo zainteresovani za njega, e sad ja iskreno ne verujem u to.

Trojka, 203 visok, najbolji strelac u18 prvenstva Evrope ovog leta, ocekujem da bude najbolji igrac Arisa ove sezone.Strasan suter.
Hezonja

Postby Srdja Knezevic » 02 Oct 2013, 18:50

E pa onda drzim palceve da je istina. Hvala :okk:
Srdja Knezevic

Postby Hezonja » 12 Oct 2013, 16:08

Upoznajte buduceg NBA igraca...Ja verujem da ce za par godina kada izadje na draft biti u TOP 3.

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 29 Oct 2013, 12:46

Hezonja wrote:Aleksandar Vezenkov(1995) najbolji igrac 3. kola A1 lige...Za 30 minuta 15 poena, 10 skokova i 6 asistencija.
Hezonja

Postby Mirza_sa_parkinga » 19 Dec 2013, 23:40

Hezonja wrote:
Hezonja wrote:Aleksandar Vezenkov(1995) najbolji igrac 3. kola A1 lige...Za 30 minuta 15 poena, 10 skokova i 6 asistencija.

Strasan igrac!Kako bi voleo da ga gledam u Zvezdi sledece sezone... :dance3:
Mirza_sa_parkinga

Postby Hezonja » 22 Dec 2013, 22:05

Greek Cup (semifinals): ARIS vs. PANIONIOS 88-79
Athinaiou 26 pts, Vezenkov 24 pts (10 reb & 4 ast) ● McCollum 31 pts
Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 24 Dec 2013, 21:05

Hezonja wrote:
Greek Cup (semifinals): ARIS vs. PANIONIOS 88-79
Athinaiou 26 pts, Vezenkov 24 pts (10 reb & 4 ast) ● McCollum 31 pts

Hezonja

Postby Hezonja » 02 Jan 2014, 00:48

KONSTANTINOS ANTETOKOUNMPO

Giannis(1994) je vec u NBA-u i odlicno se snasao, Thanasis(1992) je projektovan za drugu rundu drafta sledece godine, a treci i najmladji brat Konstantinos(1998) je kazu najveci talenat od sve trojice.

Visok je 190cm i ima samo 15 godina.

http://journaltimes.com/sports/basketball/bucks-beat-antetokounmpo-s-brother-w-play-for-dominican/article_fec74612-443f-11e3-84d1-0019bb2963f4.html

Otisao je u srednju skolu u Ameriku.

Odigrao je 3 utakmice za Filatilikos u drugoj grckoj ligi i imao je neverovatan prosek od 17.3 poena, 5.7 skokova i 2.3 asistencije.

Poredjenja radi, Djanis je prosle godine imao sledeci ucinak u istom timu: 9.5ppg, 5.0rpg, 1.4apg
Tanasis: 12.2ppg, 4.9rpg, 1.0apg

Ako se ne desi neko cudo Grcku reprezentaciju za 5, 6 godina bi trebala da predvode 3 tamnoputa igraca.

Outlook: (By Chris Mammides, 2013)
Konstantinos is a talented and upcoming combo guard with amazing prospects. Konstantinos being a member of a basketball DNA family he couldn't go elsewhere. He is expected to become even longer than his brother Giannis as his body is growing fast. He can play in both guard positions at this stage. He has great potential and abilities but needs to work harder to improve his shooting percentages from the parameter and also become better from the arc. He can handle the ball with both hands and possesses tremendous vision and really mature leadership skills. He's improving his quarterbacking skills year by year, but remains above all a great offensive treat with his long arms. Needs to improve his defense and his identity in the court as due to his body he may soon need to incorporate more elements in his game and position. He is totally of a great quality with very high Basketball IQ.
Hezonja

Re: Evroliga

Postby mudrovsukilo » 28 Dec 2016, 10:21

xrečeved wrote:Mojne hejtuješ, klinja je baš talentovan centar. Motorika, kapiranje igre, gabariti, šut; baš je sjajan i tek će napredovati. Što ga toliko ne voliš? Jbt, pričamo o centru od 19 godina. Dečko je nabacio 10kg mišića tokom leta, ako je verovati treneru. Zamisli na šta će to ličiti tek kada malo sazri.

Za Bendera se slažemo... Za sad. Onako mršav i slabašan za sada ič ne valja (za nivo na kom igra). Videćemo kako će ga opraviti Ameri.

bender je za zizica talentovan kao da je kevin love licno zizic sa tom motorikom i tim gabaritom(strasnim :wacko: ) ,i tim sutom sta moze
coek ne igra dalje od 4 metra a nema igru 1n1 a pritom ne moze da brani pikerol
Postby LBJ23 » 16 Dec 2016, 21:49

Kari 1na1 nije mogao da dobije Kevina Lava.

teglica » 04 Jan 2017, 00:38

Kakva malicioznost...
mudrovsukilo

Re: Evroliga

Postby xrečeved » 28 Dec 2016, 10:44

Ja pričam za sada. Telo mu je kao Simanićevo, jasno je da je talentovaniji košarkaš, nisu Ameri šišarke.

A Žižić vs Zubac, Nole? Žižićeva ruki sezona će biti bolja od Benderove ili Zupčeve, mmw...

Za ovo nemaš pivo :nono: :D
xrečeved

PreviousNext

Return to Evropska košarka